Future him and you ~

TAEMIN ONE-Shots With Chu! ^.^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were walking with your best friend Taemin. He starts blabbing stuff that doesn't make sense, 'Pabo'. "So_____ I was think about our future!" He said smiling. "W-what..? 'Our future??" You looked away blushing. He looked up at the sky, "Our future.... I wish that we are more than friends, so we can have a beautiful family...." Grinning. "Oh...well I like that future of yours." You smiled. "What do you think about our future?....?" His voice trails.

"Hmm.... Thinking about it. I want a good job and a husband who is nice, good features, Kinda tall, oh and I want my husband to be a good loving father to my kids." 

"All of that kinda describes me." He Laughed

"In your dreams!" You laughed. 

Then he stopped at his tracks... "What's wrong..?" You asked worringly.

He turned around facing you... Suddenly he hugged you! "U-h-h Taemin what are you doing?"

"Shhh.. let's stay like this.." You listen to his orders and stayed silent. 

He then pulls away and countinues walking,

"I wish we were couples instead of friends...." He sighed and scratch the back of his head.

''Well Let's go!'' You cheered in happiness and skipped away. 

His facial expression was surprised and followed you from behind, ''What do you mean??'' He says in confusion.

You stopped dead in your tracks, and faced towards Taemin. Then for a split second, you quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and smirked.

''That dream of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter