Happy birthday

TAEMIN ONE-Shots With Chu! ^.^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your birthday is today, you were so excited because Taemin (your friend) is coming back from the Tokyo Dome today! You had a grey sweater with blue skinny jeans, also your black boots. You drove to the Incheon airport. You went in looking for Taemin and his Hyungs. Then a loud scream boomed through the whole building. ~I wonder what's going on?~ you thought.

You walked to where the yelling is coming from. Then you saw Taemin!! You yelled "Taemin over here! Taemin!" You waved your hand trying to get his attention, but youcouldn't because there was a lot of fan girls trying to get infront of you. You growled in frustrated to see Taemin. Then an Idea popped in your head. "I remember I still have his phone number!" You said happily.

You ruffled in your purse to find you phone. You speed dial Taemin's number, and you walked to the other side to see if Taemin picked up his phone. "And so he did." You whispered. You smiled to hear his voice again!

"Hey_____!"

"Hi Taemin! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too! I have a surprised for your birthday at the dorm!"

"Omo really?!?! I can't wait for it!!" You squealed.

"Come to the dorm at 6pm okay?" Taemin said.

"Okay I'll be there." You agreed.

You hung up and drove right back to your house. "WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO THE PARTY???" You panicked! You went to your room and opened your closet shuffling though your clothes. "Hmmm... No,no,no." As you disagreed with the dresses. "I'll just go with th-" When your doorbell interrupted your sentence.

''Coming!" As you ran to your door. Then you see the mailman with a package.

"Are you Kim _____?" He asked.

"Yes that's me.." Your voice trails. 

"You have a package." Your eyebrows arched in curiosity. 

"Who is it from?" You asked curiously.

"It doesn't have a name on it but it is shipped to you." You bowed and thanked the man.

"Oh, thank you."

"No problem."

"Bye!" as you shut the door. "Let see what's inside.." You opened it to reveal a stunning dress that is pink with ruffles on the bottom. 

*"Perfect!" you whisper to yourself* 

You grab the dress and tried it out, Also curled your hair and put a little of makeup on you. You smiled to yourself on the mirror looking like a princess from a Fairy Tail book. You picked up your phone to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter