Candidate Intro 2 - ZhiXing

Date Me, Fangirl!

Full name: Jiang ZhiXing

Age: 19

Occupation: Student - Fashion

Pets: None

Hobbies: Sewing, Playing Guitar, self defense- classes

Do you drink?: Never tried it.

Do you smoke?: Never!

Do you object to changing your hair color during the recording period?: Would i have to?

Do you object to being filmed from 9am until 11pm?: No

Who is you favourite K-pop Band?: EXO

Do you speak Korean?: A little

Do any of the members from the band you selected speak your first language?: Yes

 

Hello, My name is ZhiXing. I'm 19 and i study Fashion. I'm quiet by nature i guess, well that's what my older sister says. I'm the youngest of 4 daughters. My parents run a Clothing store, and all of my clothes are designed by them. Somewhat like a walking advertisement. I have liked Korean pop music aslong as i can remember. My older sisters play it alot. My favourite band by far is EXO, My bias is Chen. His voice is completely faint worthy, especially in Chinese. I think you probably noticed as i'm writing in it but i am Chinese. I'm confused as to why you asked about pets...would i have to have brought one with me if i did?  Oh, and i will tell you a secret. I have a love for dancing, though i'm not as good as all your Idols ofcourse. I did win a talent show with some friends. We covered EXO's History, that was fun to do. Well i think i have told you enough to give you a rough idea of what i am like as a person. If i am selected, Please look after me.