Candidate Intro 1 - Bambi.

Date Me, Fangirl!

Hi, i'm Bambi or Lee Amber but i much prefer Bambi. I assume You want to know about me. I am a quarter Korean and three quarters American and yes i have blue colored hair. I'm Not really sure why i am Applying for the Reality tv show. I mean... I never thought about Dating any of the SHINee Oppas. They are my favourite band, EVER. Even when studying with alot of Americans and listening to their pop. Sorry, I'm rambling. When some asks me to write a bit about myself i get carried away. Can i start again? I guess not, I don't have another application form. Anyway, I have always wanted to meet SHINee so i thought i would take a stab in the dark. Atoher than SHINee i love F(x). And one of them has my name! Well, the first name atleast, or second name i guess from a Korean point of view. I get my Korean heritage on my dad's side. My Grandfather is Korean, so as you can see i am fluent in Korean. That works in my favour right? Why am i asking you questions? You're the one interviewing me! I'm 20 years old. Studying Music at university, I love to play the Piano, My Bias in SHINee can play an instrument too, but his best instrument is his voice! Gives me goosebumps! I also study Dance. Maybe i will try to audition for SM whilst i am there, then i could be friends with SHINee and hang out together all the time! No..... I'm not a stalker. I just sounded like one right? That's me and writing before i think again. You probably think i am crazy. I'm not, i'm actually rather quiet, I'm Not much of a part girl either. I love music and dance, just... the crowd. That's another reason i wanted to apply actually, Idols are always crowded. Maybe that will help my fear? Anyway... I hope i haven't Scared you, and sorry if i seemd crazy. I have attatched a photograph and some more information.



Full name: Amber Rose Lee

Age: 20

Occupation: Student - Music and Dance

Pets: 1 female Chiuaua called Princess.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Piano, Reading, Song Writing.

Do you drink?: Yes occasionally

Do you smoke?: No

Do you object to changing your hair color during the recording period?: Yes! i like my hair blue!

Do you object to being filmed from 9am until 11pm?: No....why would i if i am applying for a tv show?

Who is you favourite K-pop Band?: SHINee

Do you speak Korean?: Yes

Do any of the members from the band you selected speak your first language?: Yes

 


And i'm back with another crazy idea of mine. This is a small insight to the personalties of the girls! after all 4 insights i will close the poll and start writing the actual story <3