7th Chapter: Wrong Assumption

Uptown Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany closed her eyes as she bit her lower lip in nervousness. She cursed several times in low voice. She hadn't turn around yet but she already knew that voice belonged to that guy. Darn it. She sighed before turning around, wearing a fake smile as she faced that guy who looked very suspicious at her.

 

"Aigoo, Sehun-ah, what a coincidence to meet you here" she said with monotonous tone and awkward smiling-face. She might be a socialite and befriended with many celebrities back in US but she was never into the 'acting' thing, especially when she was nervous.

 

As always, Sehun just kept his poker face, he seemed didn't buy it that it was a coincidence to meet her here. He crossed his arms on his chest. "What are you doing here?" He asked again. "Are you stalking me?"

 

Tiffany widened her eyes. She wanted to deny it but well..what he said was kinda true, she stalked him but still.... "M-mwo? No! I was just walking around in this district and get lost, then here I am!" Well Tiffany what a great excuse, you're such a bad liar, She said to herself.

 

Sehun raised one of his eyebrows, he opened his mouth going to say something but being interrupted by a little hand tugging his shirt. Sehun shifted his gaze to a little girl beside him, the girl Tiffany bumped to.

 

Sehun crouched down, aligning his height with her. "Eunhee, gwenchana?" Sehun analyzing the little girl named Eunhee from head to toe. Eunhee shook her head as the answer. Sehun smiled to her as she caressed her hair. Tiffany stood still on her spot, too stunned by the sight of Sehun's smile. The first time she saw Sehun smiled, and it was so..well..lovely?

 

Tiffany shook her head, tried to shoo the picture of Sehun's smile from her mind. Then she realized, Sehun and Eunhee already left her, they were walking hand in hand towards the tent.

 

She followed them until they got into the big tent. She could saw few people in there. Some of them sat or laid on the velbed,Tiffany guessed they must be the patients. While the others(must be the doctors and social workers) were checking the patients' bodies with stethoscope, checking their blood pressure with sphygmomanometer, or just giving advice about the dos and donts to stay healthy.

 

They walked to the empty velbed in the corner, then Sehun asked Eunhee to sit on it. Sehun bowed down to see Eunhee's face, he knew this girl was afraid but she pretended to act like it was nothing. It was normal for a kid like her feeling afraid to face the needle, she was going to have vaccination today.

 

"Don't be afraid, I promise you it won't be hurt, well it would hurt a bit but just a little, like being bitten by an ant" Sehun smiled at her, tried to reduce the nervousness from the little girl. Eunhee nodded "I know, I'm a brave girl, Prince oppa".

 

Tiffany who was there with them, laughed when she heard that. What did Eunhee just say? Prince? Sehun turned his head, surprised when he realized Tiffany was following them. He didn't notice she was with them all the time until she laughed.

 

"Why are you still here?" Sehun stood up, but it was too close for Tiffany. She could clearly saw the perfect features on Sehun's face. Damn, those eyes,lips....

 

"Sehun-ah?"

 

A beautiful girl walked approach them. She wore a white coat with a name tag attached on the left. Kwon Boa.

 

"Boa noona" Sehun said.

 

"You still come..aigoo, I guess you skip school again. Anyway...you bring a..friend here?" Boa shifted her eyes to Tiffany. "Annyeong" She smiled.

 

"Ah..annyeong" Tiffany awkwardly bowed to Boa. Boa chuckled because Tiffany was being too formal.

 

"What's your name? I'm Kwon Boa, you can call me Boa"

 

"T-Tiffany" Tiffany didn't even know why she stuttered.

 

Boa smiled at her. "Its the first time Sehun bring his friend here"

 

"Uh? N-ne" Again, she didn't know how to respond normally. Where does the easygoing girl go? And the truth was he didn't bring her here, she 'stalked'..uh...followed him.

 

Boa smiled again before turned to Sehun. "You never tell me you have a really beautiful girlfriend" Boa said in low and teasing tone. Sehun widened his eyes when he heard that. He was going to deny it but Boa already walked to velbed side and preparing the syringe for vaccination.

 

Sehun and Tiffany stood side by side near the velbed while Boa doing her job. Eunhee closed her eyes when she felt the needle went in.

 

"Why are you still here?" Sehun suddenly spoke in low voice, his eyes still focused on Eunhee. He repeated his unanswered question.

 

Tiffany snorted. "What do you expect? I told you I'm lost, I don't know how to get back home. So the last hope is to go back home with you". She said the truth about she doesn't know how to go back home, but we all know she lied about being lost.

 

Sehun didn't say anything as the respond. He even didn't turn his head to see Tiffany.

 

"And because I'm already here, maybe I could help you with...anything" She added. Finally Sehun paid attention at her, he turned his head looking at Tiffany. He doesn't know why his heart started beating fast when he looked at her this close. How could he just realized this girl is very...beautiful?

 

Tiffany sensed she was being observed, she turned her head and caught Sehun was staring at her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What?". As he was dragged back to reality after drowning to his own mind, he shifted his gaze to everywhere as he cleared his throat.

 

"Done! It wasn't hurt, was it?" Boa asked Eunhee after the vaccination done. Eunhee smiled as she shook her head.

 

Boa helped Eunhee to stepped down from the bed. "Are you going home alone? Maybe one of us should accompany you back home"

 

"Aniya, my sister is waiting outside. Kamsahamnida, Euisanim"

 

"Wait Eunhee" Tiffany suddenly said when Eunhee was about to walk out from the tent. She pulled out something from her bag. A little princess ariel doll. A lucky charm she usually bring anywhere,anytime. But she didn't know why she felt like giving it to Eunhee. She handed the doll to Eunhee.

 

Eunhee's eyes went big when she saw the expensive little thing that she knew she won't be able to buy. She looked at Tiffany with her cute expression. "Is it for me, eonnie?"

 

Tiffany grinned as she nodded. "The reward for being so brave"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter