1st Chap : May i?

Uptown Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany alternately looked at the house in front of her and a piece of paper in her hand. She squinted, trying to read the writing that stated on the paper. An address written on it, but unfortunately the house's number seemed vague. It was all caused by the occurrence hours ago, where she just landed in Seoul from LA then looking for a cab. Someone accidentally bumped onto her made her handbag fell on the puddle. The things inside her bag were scattered out,including that piece of paper and her now-dead-cellphone. If its not because of her dad, she wouldn't be here right now and experienced the misfortune. 



Flashback

2 days ago in LA, USA


"What? What did you say, dad?" Tiffany's eyes almost popped out when she heard what her dad just said. 


"Better pack your belongings now. Tomorrow you'll fly straight to Seoul" Mr.Hwang drank his coffee calmly.


"B-but why?"


Mr.Hwang putted down the cup of coffee on the table then looking straight to his daughter's eyes. 
"For train you to live more discipline and be more scrimp in using money. Although we're from rich family, doesn't mean you could just spent those money like that, Stephanie Hwang. You and your hedonist life was too much. Its for your favor too"


Tiffany blinked, her jaw felt like drop on the floor. Her dad all this time never commented about her lifestyle. Why suddenly? She must admitted her life was oh-so-glamourous. She's one of the socialite in LA, she's a close friend of Kim Kardashian. But the world never knew her as Kimberly's friend because Tiffany personally didn't like her life to be recorded by the camera and spread out to the world.


"You will stay in dad's old friend's house, you're not allowed to come back if you don't change"


End of flashback



Tiffany stared at the house building in front of her, there's an affixed board written "Kim" on it beside the front door. This house was many times smaller compared to her house in LA. But she was a bit impressed with the beautiful small yard around the house.Her daydream dispersed when she heard the sound of thunder, and within seconds it started raining. 
She got panicked then hurriedly open the unlocked fence, she somewhat difficult to walk towards the house terrace because of her high heels. Her body slightly wet, she sighed, another bad luck. She knocked the door many times before finally someone opened it.  Aw, a handsome korean boy, she thought. 


"Annyeonghaseyo, is it Kim's household?" Tiffany spoke in Korean fluently. Although she's spoiled and like to wasted money, doesn't mean she's stupid. She is educated and mastered 4 language.


This boy stared at her for some seconds before finally nodded. Maybe he was too stunned by the girl in front of him.


"Uh..is your mother home?" Tiffany asked.


That tan boy frowned "I don't live here with my mother.."


Now Tiffany's turn to frowned. She handled that boy a piece of paper with address written on it. He confusedly read it.


"Well, the street is right, but the house's number is unreadable. I think its not the house you're looking for, ahgassi.."


"Do you know the house owning by another Kim here?"


"Eoh, mianhae, but there are many Kims in this neighborhood. Do you keep the address in another place, like in your phone maybe?" That boy returned the paper to Tiffany.


"I saved it in my phone..but this afternoon it broke and I don't remember the address..aish, what to do now...?" Tiffany messed a bit her stylized hair, she knew now she looked like a lost puppy, plus with wet condition.


"H-how if you get in? You're slightly wet and its raining outside..you can change your clothes inside, just if you want" That boy felt pity with this strange girl.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter