Tinkerbell - II

Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tinkerbell -II


---


-Wendy Son's POV-

 

Chanyeol brought me to the Ice cream parlor.
He found me at the school playground after class.

Yep. I went missing after he confessed his feelings for Sandara unnie. 

He keeps on asking me what's wrong. I really want to tell him that he's the reason why I am being like this but I can't say it to him. I'm afraid of what will happen if I confessed to him my feelings.

 


"Please please please? Please tell me what's wrong Wen~ Please tell Chanie what's wrong." Chanyeol pleaded. I just shook my head. He sighed.

 

 

"Okay Wen, I'll not force you to say something if it makes you feel uncomfortable." He said. I looked at him, He's pouting.

 

"Stop pouting Chanie." I told him. He grinned.

 

"Finally! You said something! Now Wen, can you tell me what's wrong with you?" He smiled, making me sigh.

 

"No Chanie. It's--- It's  only for me to know what really is happening to me. I can't tell it to anyone... not even you."

 

"Alright, alright! I'll stop bugging you. Well, do you want to hear what happened to me and Dara noona~?" He suddenly asked. My heart froze.

 

I don't want to hear anything when it comes to him and Sandara unnie.

I want to say no but... what if Sandara unnie didn't accept Chanie's confession?

What if she doesn't like Chanie?

If she didn't accept Chanie's proposal then, I shouldn't be feeling depressed!

 


"What happened Chanie?" I asked him nervously. He looked down.

 


"Well, she rejected me. She told me that she's inlove with Jiyong hyung.. and that I'm really young for her. I guess Sandara noona and I aren't for each other." He said. Chanie smiled painfully.

 


"Then... why are you being like this Chanie? You're supposed to be like me right? You're sad yet you're cheering me up. Isn't it hard?"

 

"It's not that hard Wen. You're my bestfriend.  You needed me more than I needed you. I'm a guy. A guy should be strong. Besides, you're so fragile Wen, I don't wanna see you getting hurt by someone." Chanie said, making  my heart flutter.

 

Our ice cream had arrived.

We ate our ice cream while Chanie's telling me jokes which somehow made me laugh.

After that, we went to their house. Since my parents are not home (they went to Canada and will be staying there for 3 weeks.) I'm staying at the Park's Residence.


"Seungwan~ You're finally home! How's school?" Chanyeol's mom asked me. I was surprised when she gave me a hug.


"Ah, it's fine eomma. Wen's feeling down lately and she doesn't want to tell me why! I think it's because of love problems!" Chanyeol answered. 


"Ya! Chanie! Why are you saying such things!" I growled at him.

His mom lightly slapped Chanyeol's arm making him whined.

 

"I am talking to Seungwan, not you Yeollie! Stop making her feel uncomfortable! I'll just cook dinner. I'll call you kids when it's done! Treat Seungwan as our guest Chanyeollie! I'm warning you!" She said and then left. Chanyeol pouted making me and Yoora unnie laugh.

 

"Eomma's really funny!" I said. Chanie's mom wants me to call her Eomma since she also treats me as her own child, same goes for Chanie to my parents.

 

"Ya! I really think that you're eomma's favorite~ She always favors on you!" Chanie pouted making me laugh.

 

"Seungwan ah, I think someone was looking for you when you're still at school!" Yoora unnie said.

 

"Well, everyone's looking for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter