Tinkerbell - I

Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tinkerbell.

 

---

 


The sun shone brightly at the face of a boy, sleeping peacefully at his blue comfy bed. A girl was standing beside him. She's staring deeply  at the boy's face. His perfect nose, his pinkish lips, his eyes, his fair skin. Her mind was debating wether she would wake the boy up or just simply let him wake up on his own.


She sighed. She was about to leave but a hand gripped on her arm.

She looked at the boy who was 'sleeping'. He's smiling secretly.

 

"Chanie, I know you're awake! Get up and fix yourself!" The girl said while forcing herself not to smile at the boy's action.

 


"Wendy, isn't it too early? My bed's really comfy. You can nap with me for a while if you want." The boy said making the girl blushed.

 

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Park Chanyeol! Wake up!!!" She screamed with her high-pitched voice making the boy named Chanyeol to get up.

 

"Son Seungwan!!!" Chanyeol's about to chase Wendy but she already ran while laughing.

 

Park Chanyeol is a 17 year-old guy who's good at playing instruments. He's a talented guy. He's really friendly making him one of the popular guy in school.

Son Seungwan or Wendy Son is a 16 year-old girl who's also good when it comes to music. She's like the female version of her bestfriend, Park Chanyeol. 


Every morning, Chanyeol and Wendy are always like this. Wendy's the only girl who's close to Chanyeol except for his family members, ofcourse. They're bestfriends since birth. Their parents are also bestfriends. They even tought that someday, Chanyeol and Wendy will get married and have their own children.

 

---


After what happened in the Park's Residence, Chanyeol and Wendy went into their favorite Ice cream parlor. They're supposed to eat breakfast but they just chose to eat ice cream even if it's too early.


"Ya, Wendy! Do you think Dara will be my girlfriend after I confessed to her?" Chanyeol asked Wendy while eating his ice cream. 

 

That question made Wendy's heart broke into pieces. It's because she secretly likes her bestfriend.

 

"I don't know Chanie. Maybe she will if she really likes you."

Even if she's hurt, she managed to answer her bestfriend's question and even smiled at him.

 


"You'll help me, right?" He asked her. Wendy wants to refuse but what else can she do? Chanyeol's her bestfriend. A friend should always be there for a friend.

 

"Ofcourse Chanie. I'm always here to help you. I'm your bestfriend!"  Wendy answered, feeling hurt because of the word she said. 'Bestfriend'.

 

"Thank you Wendy!!! Thank you for being there for me! You're the bestest best friend ever!" Chanyeol hugged Wendy.
Wendy's tears are about to fall but she forced herself not to cry.


After that, Chanyeol left to buy the things he will use for his confession to Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter