Lee Taeyong.

When Their World Collide.

"So it's you!" Dani screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Are you mad?" 

"Yah Lee Taeyong!! Where are you right now?!" 

"You guess?"

 

Dani hung up the call quickly and went straight to the school garden, leaving Min Hee behind. 

She spotted Taeyong sleeping on the bench soundly as soon as she reached the school garden. 

 

"Lee Taeyong!" She shrieked at him. 

"Oh hey princess. That was fast of you." He said lazily as he woke up. 

"So you're the one that's been spreading the video. I didn't knew you recorded that! You promised to-"

Taeyong cut off, "I didn't." While looking straight into her eyes.

Dani was speechless. It's true, Taeyong didn't said nor promise anything to her that morning. She backed down.

It was just the first day and yet everything was messing up.

She ruffled her hair in frustration, while Taeyong looked amusingly at her.

 

"Enjoying?" Dani asked as she glared at Taeyong, only to see him smirking mischievously.

"Ahhh, it's really fun playing with you, Dani-sshi!" He said.

 

Dani made up her mind. The truth has been found out, so there's no more point hiding it anymore, about her skills in fighting. But, there's only one more thing that she can't accept.

 

"Okay, okay. I don't mind you spreading that video BUT, could you please change the title? It's too absurd."

"I believe I can't do that, agasshi." He said with a playful tone.

"What?" Dani retorted.

"It's no fun telling the real thing."

"Aish!"

"Kekeke." Taeyong laughed and then went away with his hand in his pocket and a smirk on his face. Cliché.

 

As Taeyong went away, Dani muttered slowly...

"It's okay. Two can play at one."

She then dialed Chohee's number, the girl she helped in the subway before.


School ended. Dani was now at the subway station, waiting for Chohee.

She plugged in her earphone and jammed to her favourite song. Dani didn't even notice that Taeyong was sitting right beside her. She didn't even bother to look.

Chohee arrived and quickly went to Dani and called her.

"Dani-sshi." Dani turned to look upon who was calling her, and it was the person that she's been waiting for. She quickly stood up.

"Chohee-sshi! I'm sorry for calling you."

"No, it's okay."

Chohee looked behind her. Taeyong mouthed her a "shh" sign. She just obeyed silently.

"I wanted to see you because I need you to do me a favour, can you?" Dani pleaded her.

"Sure, I don't mind since we're friends now." Dani's eyes glittered at the word friend.

"Yeay! I need you to help me with one thing. Can you go to my school tomorrow, and tell everyone that you're an eyewitness, that I kicked a ert this morning, and tell them I'm not at fault? It seemed like everyone misunderstood me kicking an old man because this one recorded and spreaded the video, also lied to them." Dani explained carefully, without noticing Taeyong listening behind her.

 

"Uh... sure?,... anything to help you!"

 

*coughs*

Dani heard someone coughing behind her and turned to see,

And to her shock it was that damn Lee Taeyong.

"? Who is that, honey?" He played innocent.

Dani gritted her teeth and clenched her fist tightly. Oh, how wonderful would it be to punch this guy right in his damn good-looking face.

 

Chohee looked at both of them weirdly.

Suddenly Taeyong said at Chohee,

"Agasshi, no need to come to our school. I can settle this small thing by myself."

He smiled. Meanwhile Dani looked at him surprisingly.

"What are--" She was just about to retort when Taeyong cupped to silence her.

"Agasshi, it's getting late. You should go home now. Don't worry about my girlfriend." He stated.

"Okay then...? So, you're a couple? Ah, right the two of you were really close this morning. How stupid of me for not noticing. Kay, I have to go somewhere now, bye!" She waved and left the 'couple'.

 

Dani smacked Taeyong's head after Chohee went off.

"Yah! Why are you blabbering nonsense--"

"Shut up. Let's go." He cut off and grabbed Dani's hand and pulled her into the subway train.

Dani blushed at the sudden skinship. But still, she won't let her guard down.

There was just a few people in it.

They chose to sat near the door.

Dani couldn't say anything, she was still surprised that Taeyong was still gripping her hand. Suddenly, she felt scared to look at Taeyong. More like shy.

 

Silence filled the air for a few moment.

 

Until, Dani was about to continue what she was saying before,

She ly to see Taeyong sleeping. All of a sudden, his head leaned down on Dani's shoulder. Her heart began thumping madly.

 

He was sleeping soundly, while his hand was still holding Dani's.

Dani decided to let him be and took a closer look on his peaceful sleeping face,

And then she muttered,

"I can't understand you. No, I can't understand myself. I can punch you in the face if I wanted too, but why do I chose not to?.."

 

And then they both fell asleep together during the journey.

 

Tbc :) Subscribe subscribe <3