So it's you!

When Their World Collide.

 

Dani sat on her place. She could felt Taeyong's intense stare on her.

"Um... Taeyong-sshi, could you please stop-uh... staring at me?" Dani said, acting shyly.

"Why are you being so shy?"

"Um what?"

 

 Suddenly, the teacher came in. 

"Sorry guys, I was late. I had something to do." The teacher then looked at Dani.

"I see, we have a new face today. Please introduce yourself again. I'm Mr. Ahn btw." He requested Dani to introduce herself again.

Dani stood up and introduced herself,

"I'm Choi Dani. Nice to meet you all."

"...That's all? Tell us about your specialities or what."

"Um... I don't have any. Sorry."

 

Suddenly, Taeyong interfered them,

"Aren't you good at fight--"

Dani quickly covered up his mouth with her hand. Everyone stared suspiciously at both of them.

"Teacher, it's nothing. Let's just continue with our lesson today." Dani smiled forcely.

"Um okay... You may sit down. Everyone, take out your textbook and open page 199."

"Yes..." Everyone answered.

 

Dani pulled Taeyong by his tie roughly while everyone wasn't noticing them,

And whisper right into his ear,

"Don't you dare tell anyone. Arasso?"

"I get it. Now let me go."

Dani let go of his tie. She then turned back to the front and focused on the whiteboard of what Mr. Ahn was writing.


*Krring*

The bell rang, signing it was recess time. Everyone closed their book and yawned. The teacher went out without saying anything.

Everyone was busy talking with their friends.

But it was awkward for Dani, since she had no friends.

She turned to see Taeyong, but he was already gone. 

 

She let out a sigh.

When suddenly some girls from her class aproached her.

"Dani-sshi, would you like to eat with us?" They offered.

"Sure!" Dani beamed happily.

She was about to follow them, when suddenly, a girl with big spectacles came and said,

"D-Da-Dani-ss-sshi... Would y-you l-l-like to e-eat with m-mee..." She stuttered.

"Um why not we--"

"Ya Park Min Hee! Mind your own business." They shrieked at the scared puppy named Park Min Hee.

Dani was quite shocked. She didn't utter a single word, and just stared at them.

"How dare you to invite the new kid to eat with you. You're born to be alone, remember that!" Another girl spoke and pushed her till she fell down. 

 

"Yah, you don't have to push her. Speak nicely, can you?" Dani finally stood up for Min Hee. No matter what, she can't stand bullies. She doesn't even care anymore if she'll be an outcast in her class rather than watching a weak classmate getting bullied.

Dani helped Min Hee to stand up.

"So, you're on her side?" 

"What?"

", you think we really wants to eat with you? You can just go rot in hell with that nerd. Girls, let's go." The tallest girl, maybe the leader, said and went off with the others. They even glared at both them before going.

 

"What's wrong with them? Seriously. So annoying."

Dani turned and asked Min Hee with full of care,

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes..." She answered shyly.

"I'm glad. Do they always.. um.. do that to you?"

Min Hee just kept silence.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Now let's go eat." She didn't want to ask more, because she knew Min Hee wouldn't tell her.

Dani grabbed her hand and brought her to the cafeteria.

-

Both of them reached at the cafeteria.

It felt weird, because people kept staring at Dani. They also would murmured something.

"How weird...." She mumbled to herself.

"Dani-sshi, what do you want to eat?" Min Hee asked softly as they lined up.

"Kimbap for me." She replied simply.

 

"Um Min Hee-sshi, is there something on my face or what? Cause people kept staring at me since we reached here."

"Huh?" She looked around and... all eyes were on them.

 

'Pity that nerdy beside her... She must've been forced to.'

'She's just transferred here and she's acting all high...'

'I heard some girls from her class said that she pushed that nerd to the ground. Tch tch.'

 

Dani heard some people murmuring that. She was now confused.

Suddenly,

 

A message popped out on her phone.

"Huh... I didn't gave my number to anyone yet..?" She muttered to herself.

"Why Dani-sshi?" Min Hee's sweet voice asked.

 

She opened the message, and... there was also a video attached to it.

Choi Dani kicking an innocent old man in the subway! Watch the video down here.

She scrolled down and watched the video.

 

"What the ." 

 

"Dani-sshi...?" Min Hee asked again.

 

Quickly she dialed up the number of the sender.

The person picked up, and asked,

"Enjoy the video?"

 

"So it's you!"

Tbc ~ What a lousy update haha. Feel free to subscribe fellow readers *throws hearts*