Extra: A short

The Distance Between

 

Jessica walked carefully through the maze of people towards her target. She heard the person finishing off their work so Jessica carefully moved behind the person and covered their eyes, “Hummm I recognize this smell.” The person removed Jessica’s hands and turned around to face her, “It could only belong to someone as beautiful as you.”

Jessica giggled and caressed the side of their face, “Always full of sweet words these days. I kind of miss the random sarcastic comments.”

The person raised a brow, “Really? If I remember right, you become pretty abusive when I do that. There is no computer blocking me from your outbursts.” Jessica hit the person’s chest and started walking away, but the person came from behind and took Jessica’s wrist. The person lead Jessica into their waiting room and locked the door.

“Oh Ms. Kim...locking the door now? I was here to just take you to dinner.”

Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist and buried her face in the crook of Jessica’s neck while engulfing her in a warm hug, “It is so nice to have you close by.”

Jessica smiled widely and Taeyeon’s hair, “That is why you should have followed me to Hong Kong in the first place.”

Taeyeon backed away immediately, “What?! You should have just come to New York.”

Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s face and leaned in for a short kiss, “I did come babe. You are always making me do the hard work.”

Taeyeon leaned her head down in disappointment, “Sorry...”

Jessica tilted Taeyeon’s head up to face her again, “It is fine now. I can always be here with you and you will always be next to me.”

Taeyeon smiled brightly and kissed Jessica with all the force of her love, “Let’s make sure it stays that way.”

Jessica smiled while caressing Taeyeon’s face, “Even if there was a distance, I don’t think that could stop us from being with each other. But right now my stomach doesn’t like the distance between food and me.”

Taeyeon giggled when she heard Jessica’s stomach expressing its anger, “So cute.”

Jessica slapped Taeyeon’s hand away as she started to rub her belly, “Let’s go before you do anything naughty.”

Taeyeon smiled as she followed Jessica out of the room. Forever following.

 

 

 


Author's Note

I liked the couple so much I made a fluffy short! I am finished with this story now... really! Thanks for reading!