The 4th one 1/2

3+1???

I will cut it into two pars. It came out too long so please enjoy this first.

I will upload the part two this week too.

comment please, thank you.

 

 

3 weeks before Himchan could finally deliver their new baby boy and everyone is excited about it.

Honestly Yongguk wanted to have daughter this time since they already got 3 little trouble makers, even Jongup had become a little bit like his hyung Daehyun, just a little. He wanted to be this protective father to the girl and treat her like a princess of a family like she should be treated. Even though, he is still happy that his family is getting bigger and happier. Himchan, on the other hand was calm and happily rubbing circle on his fully bloated baby bump with his little Jongup, who is now 2 years old on his side. “Umma!!!” Youngjae the now-4-year-old-fluff came running with a book on his hand,(always reading and re-telling them later on when he’s done) with a huge smile on his face. Himcah thought that the latter had found a new knowledge and just itching to tell everybody but the closer he gets, the cleared the title of the book became and it says “Baby’s Name Book”. Looks like someone is excited to become a big brother again? Himchan broke into all smile. “Carefull  honey. You might trip over.” As soon as the chubby cheek boy was near, he pulled his self up onto the couch where is umma and Uppie was settled. He gave Jongup a kiss on the cheek first. “Can I name my baby brother?” he then pointed a name written down on one of the book, Junseok (it’s a random name but I think there’s an actual person named as Junseok, sorry).

“Eh? You’re name naming my boy without my permission again?” Yongguk came in carrying left-arm-banded Daehyun on his arms. They just arrived from the doctors. Deahyun manage to break his left arm while playing with the older kids at their school, Zico and friends of course. The baby is about to be deliver but the name is not yet decided and almost all of them made their suggestion.  

“Appa!!” Jongup greeted his father. “What about hyungie Jongup??” Daehyun pouted in a very cute smile before getting off his father the two kids scrambled to their feet to take a look their hyung’s injured arm. Deahyun showed off his arm like it’s something that he should be proud of and told his story on how he did not cry while visiting the doctors. “Hey baby?” Yongguk walked closer to Himchan and kissed the latter’s lips a couple of times then kissed the baby bump. “How’s your day?” he continued. “It went fine. Jongup is an angle today helping his umma with his little way.” He snuggleed closer to Yongguk’s neck inhaling his musky smell.

 “Youngjae?”

“He’s been thinking of names again.” He giggled as he remembered the countless names Youngjae suggested. “Daehyun?”

  Yongguk looked at the said kid making Himchan look too. Daehyun was still rumbling while Youngjae was giving him a weird look and Jongup looks so fascinated, “Well he looks so proud of his broken arm”

“I can’t wait to tell Zico hyung about this!” Daehyun suddenly beamed.

 

A week before Himchan’s due.

Yongguk’s mother went to visit them and offered to stay to take care of him. Yongguk’s pretty relief because he still need to go to work and leaving Himchan alone in their house is not really a good idea when he was a week close. He was sitting on a chair at the counter chapping onion leaves for their lunch with Mrs. Bang while Natasha offered to babysit Jongup. “Sorry if Yongnam can’t visit you right now. He is a little busy with his work” Mrs. Bang said as she looked at Himchan, she was cooking the stew. “It’s ok Umma, I know he’s a workaholic like his twin” they both giggled and returned to their task.  It was Tuesday and the older kids were sent to school and the appa needs to work.

“Hey, you guys got to see this.” Natasha popped half of her body to the door from the living room. When they got into the living room, they saw Jongup dancing to the mixed tape Natasha owned. He was stopping his feet and shaking his hand making him look like he’s doing a cramp dance. As the elder cooed Jongup suddenly lost his balance and landed on his diapered bottom, everyone stop cooing and look at the child when he suddenly turn his head to look at them. “Are you ok?” Himchan asked. The said boy just giggled and it turned into laughter’s.

Lunch was spent peacefully and everyone is wanting to rest. Looks like Jongup got so tiered from dancing and feel asleep with his koala stuff toy on the living room where they settled a comforter for him to sleep on. Natasha was sitting on the couch comfortably with her huge headphones on and her laptop rested on her lap while designing new tattoos for her shop. Looks like all Bang sibling are workaholic. Her mother just came up from the basement after finishing laundry. “You’re getting yourself deaf” she scolded her daughter right after pulling her headphones off. Himchan on the other hand was in their shared room folding blankets into places. He would sometimes rub his stomach and sing some random hum to entertain his self.

“Oh, wow baby that’s a hard kick” he got startled with the sudden kick. He shrugged it off and continued his folding but the kicking did not stop until. . . .

Jongup started to stir in his sleep so Natasha halted whatever she’d doing. The boy flatted his eyes and eventually sat up, “You ok Uppie?” The said boy just did a grabbing hand and said, “Baby’s coming.” Natasha put her staff down and went to pick the boy up, bouncing it a couple of times. “The baby isn’t coming yet Jonguppie. Wait a little bit more ok.” Jongup just look at his noona and tilted his head to the side not know what to say. “But. . ” Jongup was supposed to say something when a scream was heard.

“The baby’s coming!!!!” Natasha got shock and ran towards the room. “I think my water just broke.”Himchan was clenching the bed side and one of his hands was on his stomach. Mrs. Bang quickly grab the phone and call the ambulance while Natasha on the other hand took her phone and dialled his brother's number. They waited until Yongguk pick his phone up, she looked down to the worried boy sitting on the floor with one of her hand on her waist, “You’re right Uppie, the baby is coming.”

 

A long sigh left Yonnguk’s lips. He was sitting in his office waiting for the arrival of the newly designed car. (He works in a car company by the way and he is the manager of their branch) He’s phone went off.

 

CALLING: Natasha Noona

 

“Yongguk-ah! The baby is coming. ”

 “But the due is next week!?”

“Yeah we thought so too. Well change of plans, it’s today”

God, he is panicking right now. He need to leave and go home, he need to be on the side of Himchan when he deliver their baby (not like it’s the first time but, IT”S THEIR BABY!!)

“Appa, I’m going to be a hyung!” Jongup suddenly beamed. He scrambled on his disk look for his keys, wallet and bag. “Yes Uppie, now be a good boy and take care of umma for me ok?”

“OK!!!”

“Natasha wait for me a little longer ok I’m going to pick Daehyun and Youngjae too.”

And with that Yongguk left his office and in trust his work to his good friend Kris. They were on the way to the hospital after he picking Daehyun and Youngjae up at their school. “Dad, does this means I have to share the room with Youngjae and then Jongup too?” Deahyun asked while playing with his seatbelt. Yongguk look at his rear view mirror, “No Daehyun, Jongup is going to share with the baby if he gets old enough to sleep away from us.” Youngjae who just can’t wait t see his new brother was wiggling around at  the back sit, “I can’t wait to see Drake!” Yep, he’s thinking of a name again. Yongguk just smile. “You’re naming him again!?”Daehyun retorted again earning a dramatic eye roll from the other. “At least I’m helping” the younger said. Now It’s Deahyun’s turn to eye roll. The drive was quite again until Daehyun asked a mind blowing question, “Appa, where did babies come from?”

 

Selince. . . . . .

 

For the moment they arrived, Yongguk quickly change into a hospital gown and went to Himchan. “Gukkie!” as soon as Himchan saw Yongguk, he pulled him close and gave a firm kiss. “Where the hell were you!!! What took you so long!!” Himchan yelled earning a shock look from all of the crew, he then held the other’s hand so tight. “I’m sorry,I have to pick the kids too. ”  Every since Himchan arrive the contraption became painful and painful but he doesn’t want to push him out without his partner. “Himchan, you need to push now. The baby is going to be stress if you will keep on holding him in.” Suho said. Suho is their doctor; he is also the doctor that helped them deliver Daehyun and Jongup. He is a good friend. “He is a persistent child” Suho commented about the kid. “Take a deep breath Channie” Yongguk made a puffing action to match Himchan’s breathing. Yongguk looks like he was the one giving birth; with his face twisted in a way that Himchan can tell if what kind of expression was that. Sweat dripping from side to side of his face. “You can do this Himchan” and with that Himchan took a deep breath and stated pushing.

 

“AAHHH!!! Yongguk, you bastard!!”

“ I love you too Channie”