3+1

3+1???

 

He pulled the pants of his little giggling ball then he patted his side. "Well, your all done." he took a step back to look at his baby boy, their makmae. All dress up with his favorite green long sleeve and jeans. He was about to scoop the child up when suddenly something hugged his legs. The grip was so tight. He look down and saw his 5 year old eldest son hiding behind his legs. His face looks like he've seen a ghost. "Now Daehyunie~? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" he let out a chuckle then ruffled the boy's hair. "Umma, ghost is f-fine. But this is a monster" the boy clenched on his mothers' leg like life and death depends on it (well, his life does according to him). "Now, why. ." he was cut off by the sound of his other son, Youngjae. "Bang Daehyun!!!!!" oh, now he knows. He look at his son.

Youngjae isn't really their biological son, the 4 year old boy was adopted when they thought they wen't going to have another child - which Himchan wants too badly at that time. Nevertheless, Youngjae turned out to be a bright and upright boy (a little odd for his age). At the age of four, Youngjae can now read and write.

 

He look at his second eldest child, eyes ready to cry. "Why did you drew on my dictionany!!?" he was holding the book where cakes, chocolate and sweets where cutely drew on it. "Daehyun?" Himchan asked as he arch his eye his brow as he pick the baby Jongup up from his and Yongguk's shared bed. "What's with all of the commotion here?" Yongguk popped his head from the door with his bright gummy smile before coming in and gave his wife a kiss while the baby just coed at the pressence of his father. "Appa!!" Youngjae jump at his father to lift him up by which Yongguk gladly did. Youngjae is alway been an Appa's boy.

While thing where happening, Himchan suddenly felt light headed, he rubbed his temple feeling a little dizzy. "Daehyun hyung drew on my dictionary!!" Youngjae shouted and pointed his accusing finger to his brother. "Be-because, its just a bunch of paper and words that I don't even understand!" Daehyun shouted, he cracked at the ending though causing to baby suddenly laugh. "See, even Uppie agrees with me hmp!" he crossed his arms and turn his back to his father. "Daehyun, its really not polite to turn your back to a person so is talking to you" the father said with a calm tone. Daehyun slowly turn his head to face his father. Himchan saw how Daehyun lowered his head and face his father. He is so proud that Yongguk can make their son follow with out laying a hand on them, he is too soft to do that. "Now say sorry to Youngjae." he place Youngjae down. "I-Im sorry Jaejae-ah." Yongguk look at his wife to see him giggling at the two who is being too cute while bouncing their Jongup. Youngjae, who is still mad but is blushing for the nickname given to him, just stood their and said nothing. "Come on honey, hyung said his sorry already" the mother persuade. This time Youngjae crossed his arms on his chest and said "Not enough!" 

"Why won't you give jaejae a kiss! Right Uppie?" the mother suddenly beamed while the said baby just clap his hands and bursted with tons of baby talk. "Go on Dae" Youngjae turned redder than he were already, still mad yet getting flash by his hyungs' action. He turned his head and puff his cheeks making it fluffier and his face looking like a baby. Daehyun leaned forward slowly but suddenly stop and whispered "I still think your fat." and with an evil smile, Daehyun suddenly bit the younger's cheeks. Daehyun is supose to be apologizing to his dongseang but with that little trouble maker who alway has something under his sleeve, something will always go wrong.

The so called 'fat' let out an ear piercing sound when he felt his hyung bit his cheeks. "Daehyun stop that!" Yongguk grab the boy and separated him fron Youngjae. Daehyun let out a chuckle and run out the room only to be follow by his victim threatening to hit him with the dictionary that he was holding. "No Youngjae that's in polite!" Yongguk's voice roared as he catch up with the boys. Himchan let go a heavy sign and look at the time. It was only 7:30 a.m yet their house hold is a mess already. Suddenly a thud was heard, he hurried out to look what happened, he saw Daehyun on the floor with his face first.The boy pick hiself up with the help of his father, his face ready to cry. "H-hyung?" Youngjae searched for his brother's eyes. Daehyun burst out crying. Himchan quicky gave Jongup to his father and went to Daehyun to carry him. "Aigoo, its ok Daehyun shh. Umma will take the pain away" said the mother as he rub circle around his crying boy's back. It was very unsual to see Daehyun cry this days after claiming hiself as a big boy, poor Daehyun he will be always Umma and Appa's little boy. Daehyun's subbing got heavier and heavier. Youngjae just look at his hyung with concerned eyes, he tugged his umma's pants. "D-Deahyun is s-sorry Jaejae-ah. I-I shouldn't have drew at y-y-your book!! Dae is bad hyung!" the younger just look at his hyung biting his finger. "Now, there there. Hyung isn't bad." Youngguk ruffle his son's har. "Daedae hyung~" the mother felt how his other son tug at his pants a couple of times so he squat down. Youngjae reached his hyung's face which is hiden on his umma's chest. Daehyun was still crying after he said sorry to Youngjae. Suddenly Youngjae presse a kiss on his subbing lips. Daehyun stop crying and blink. Youngjae look at his umma who keep on admiring the two, "I have a babo hyung" Youngjae said to his umma. The parents look at each other and burst into laughters, the baby laugh too even though he doesn't know if why are they laughing.

 

The commotion had died down and everyone went to the kitchen and eat their breakfast. Daehyun, being too bussy slurping his pancake with syrup, Youngjae finishing his pancake while saving his dictionary and his Yongguk feeding Jongup while doing funny faces that only made the maknae giggle. Right, laboring might be painful but it was all wash away whe he finally held Daehyun and Jongup in his arms. The sight is just perfect in his eyes.  

He was just fetching his self his breakfast when he felt a heavy turn on his stomach. "Channie, are you alright?" Youngguk's eye grew big and quicky, he went to Himchan when he saw him throwing himself at the sink. He put the spoon down - which was grab by Jongup and started playing with his food - and went to his side.Massaging circle on Himchan's back. Himchan felt sick, he just threw up his dinner last night. He wiped his mouth and look at his husband. The last time he went like this was one year ago when. . . . .realization hit him. Himchan look at his husband, he gave him an I-think-I-know-why look to and then hefelt like throwing up again.

"Is umma ok?" Youngjae asked.

"Umm. . . What do you think about having a new dongsaeng??" the father said with a happy face.

 

Yeah!! Himchan is pregnant again. Nice one Yongguk!

Please comment, upvote if you like, those will be appreciated, thank you