Chapter 4

The Dreamer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Estella's Pov:

Finally the weekend has arrived!Although I am my father's daughter, my dad only supports my studies & basic necessities.Hence that means that I have to earn my own money for the things that I want.Since I lived in the secluded part of Gangnam where only the riches live, I easily got a job as a barista at the neighbourhood art cafe

I've been working here for a week or so and I get along pretty well with my collegues.I became very close to them and some of them went to the same school as me.They are Suzy, Bambam & Lee Soo Hyuk(my childhood friend).They are very friendly and were surprised by my skills. My grandparents actually taught me how to make my own coffee.As in literally!From choosing the beans to serving them.The cafe had loyal patrons that visited daily thus I became acquainted with them since they were mostly businessmens and elderlies.Today, I have the morning shift thus only a few of us were present. The others were preparing the ingredients & cleaning the tables while I was preparing the front desk. Just as I finished preparing when I heard the sound of the bells on the front door signalling the 1st customer. Once the customer reached my counter, I automatically bowed,smiled and greeted in a cheerful voice without knowing who it was.

I looked up only to find Jackson and Mark laughing at me. My smile instantly fell and said in a cold voice

"So if the both of you are done laughing your assess off, may I take your order?"

"Aayyyyy~dongsaengg!Don't take us too seriously and you're soo cuteeee~~!"


I instantly dodged as Mark tried to pinch my cheeks and went off to find Bambam.Bambam was more than happy to see his hyungs and immediately took their orders while I went out to help Soo Hyuk to arrange the tables.I quietly carried several utensils hat were still not placed outside.As I opened the door, Soohyuk noticed me and beamed at me. Just as I was about to reach him, I tripped over the ledge and just as I braced myself for the impact with the cold hard wooden floor, I felt a strong pair of arms hold me tightly by the waist. I opened my eyes hesitantly and looked up only to see who it was.

JACKSON

I hurriedly pushed him aside and said thank you while hurriedly making my way to Soo Hyuk.That was a very embarrassing situation.Hence I kept myself busy by focusing solely on work as many other customers arrived after that. Hours flew by like a breeze and soon I realized that my shift was over.I hurriedly said goodbye to my friends and changed to my workout clothes.

Since my house was nearby, I decided to go for a run. I put on my earpiece and I went on my usual route at the park.I may seem frail but I'm actually very fit.Halfway up the hill, I heard huffing & puffing so I turned around only to see an exhausted Jackson.I looked at him questioningly, approached him and asked

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter