002

Unexpected Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The thing is I don’t actually know what is happening here” Soojung sighed as she rubbed her temple, the two had gone to her sister’s hotel – and Jessica wasn’t taking it lightly, she literally scared the out of Soojung; it takes a while for Kris, her husband, to calm the four months pregnant woman beside him.

“Just- how the hell did you even end up on marrying a random stranger? My goodness, Jung Soojung” she sighed, rubbing her temples in frustration, out of everything else, why does this has to happen to her younger sister?

“I was drunk, alright? I remember nothing – heck, I don’t even remember signing this damn marriage certificate” Soojung said as she placed the cream-colored paper with her name, along with Junmyeon’s name on it, “is it possible to get divorce as soon as possible?”

“Of course that isn’t possible, you know that, Sooj” Jessica said, biting her lower lip as she bit down her lower lip, “almost the whole nation knows you two got married, you know.”

Soojung furrowed her brows, staring at the older in confusion, was Junmyeon an actor or idol?

“What?” she said in confusion, leaning her chin against her palm, “why are we-“

“Kim Junmyeon is a son of Kim Cooperation, they own the biggest business in Korea” she paused, “and well, you’re my little sister,  people recognize you as the co-founder of Blanc & Eclare, Sooj. God, did the alcohol made you forget so many things or what, Jung Soojung?!”

Ah, right.

“So for the mean time, you two won’t have any choice but to stick by each other until we settle the problems – let’s see how the talking between Kris and Junmyeon goes” Sooyeon said finally.

“Okay then” Soojung murmured, she felt helpess and it’s Sooyeon’s decision – Soojung knows her sister is always right, and she believes there’s no way the two can divorce in within a day of marriage. She will just cause scandal especially with Junmyeon being the son of Kim Cooperation, the biggest company in Korea and her being the younger sister of Jung Sooyeon, the CEO & Head founder of Blanc & Eclare, one of the most famous clothing line worldwide. She leaned her back against the seat with a heavy sigh, “I’m sorry unni”

Sooyeon pursed her lips, moving beside the younger and hugged her, “It’s okay, I’m sorry for yelling too – pregnancy hormones didn’t let me calm down. You know I usually don’t really yell”

Soojung nods, leaning her head against her shoulder, “it’s going to be okay, Sooj. Me and Kris will settle the problems with his parents this evening.”

 

Later that evening, the four of them had gone to a fancy restaurant – it was seven pm and they were scheduled to meet his parents.

Soojung and Junmyeon had gone by his car, since Kris and Sooyeon’s car won’t fit for four persons – they got no choice but Junmyeon has to take his car.

The drive there was silence, Soojung was immersed by the view outside and Junmyeon were focused on the road. It felt awkward for both but still, none dare to speak up and to kill the silence.

Twenty minutes later they were arrived at the restaurant, he parked his Porsche on the parking lot; turning to his side only to find Soojung asleep with her arms crossed over her chest.

He won’t deny the fact that the stranger he drunkenly got married into last night was pretty, though she was three years younger than him; she looked mature herself.

He shook her gently, murmuring, “Soojung, we’re here already”

Soojung groaned, rubbing her eyes before fluttering them opens slowly, “oh, sorry I fell asleep” she murmured before sitting straight, she fixed her hair and turns to him as she clutch on her purse, “let’s go now?”

He nods, opening the door as he steps out, he quickly walked over to her side and opened the door for her – they had a few paparazzi in front of the restaurant after all.

He smiled sweetly at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist, guiding her to the restaurant as he flashed a smile to the paparazzi; Soojung who realized his action, played

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter