001

Unexpected Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fluttering her eyes open, she groaned as she closes her eyes immediately; the sunshine was illuminating the whole room. She squirmed and stopped as soon as she felt an arm wrapped tightly around her waist; she furrowed her brows and turned to her right, only to find a man laying there beside her and the worst part is.. he was shirtless.

Her jaw dropped as soon as she slowly look down on her body, she was shirtless- more like under the white thin blanket they both shared. She screamed as she hit the stranger’s arm, immediately awakening the brown-haired man beside her.

“What the ?” he cursed under his breath, he opened his eyes and soon he was greeted with a woman who was trying to cover her chest with the blanket – he furrowed his brows in confusion as he looked around the room, just what happened last night?

“Who the hell are you and why are you even in my bedroom?” he scanned the female’s face feature, she didn’t look that ugly – in fact she was beautiful; despite her dark locks were messed up and she was makeupless.

“I’m Soojung- but that doesn’t matter, who are you?” she squinted her eyes back at the other, holding the sheets tighter on her chest, she had to admit that this man in front of her indeed looked handsome and though his skin was pale; he looked hot, even hotter with his brown locks messed up.

Snap out of it, Soojung - this isn't time for you to admire this stranger 

“I’m Joonmyun” he sighed, holding his pounding head, “damn, what the happened last night?”

“And question is, where the hell are we?” Soojung murmured, looking around the wide luxury room.

Joonmyun sighed as he looked at the female, “we’re in my hotel room – I think I said that before, miss.”

Soojung bit down her lips as she noticed blood on the white bedsheet, she sighed heavily as she realized that she had just lost her ity to a stranger.

Damn, another way to screw up, Jung Soojung.

She was about to move her purity ring when she noticed her purity ring was gone, and it was replaced with a sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter