Leo awakend

12 star signs

Onew went to the restaurant that Julie told him to go at 7:00 today, he think it’s weird Julie suddenly told him to go out. When he got there Julie  was already waiting for him. They sat down at a table.

“Soooooooooooo” said Onew.

Julie smiled she went through her bag and got a mobile phone there was a Leo sign picture on the mobile, she hand it to Onew. Onew looked at it weirdly he looked at Julie and she was smiling.

“What is this for?” asked Onew curiously.

“It’s your early birthday present” said Julie.

“Ummmmmmmmm ok uuummmmmmm sure thankyou but…”said Onew.

Julie interrupted him “You will use it …………. Someday……….i  think….. bye”.

“Uh?” said Onew.

Julie went off before he coud say anything Onew sat there a while and then walked ot of the restuarnt, unaware someone was watching them the whole time.

“Knew it I knew it” said shadow 1.

“So are we going to attack him now “ said shadow 2.

When he walks down  to the dark alley way” said shadow 1.

Onew walked down into the alley way he was holding the phone apparently the picture started to shine dark blue , Onew looked at it weirdly and then he heard a voice.

“ Leo Leo I finally found you” said shadow 1 coming out of the darkness.

“Onew’s eyes widened he looked at the person infront of him, the two people had rainbow eyes Onew stood there.

“What 300 years and you already forgotten who I am” said person 2.

“Sorry…… wh………who ar…are you guys” Onew stammered.

The two person raised their hands and purple swirl appeared Onew mouth dropped open the two people smirked and the purple swirl went straight for him. Suddenly the swirl disappeared and Julie was standing in front of Onew.

“Julie” whispered Onew.

“Onew hurry up use the phone I gave you” said Julie.

Julie took out a mobile phone there was an Aquarius sign on it.

“12 star signs Aquarius star sign” Julie said into the phone the Aquarius shined light blue then she transformed.

“12 star signs Leo star sign” shouted Onew and the star sign shined dark blue.