Leo

12 star signs

The wind blow in the cold night, Minty stand on the palace balcony, she looked at the night sky. She knew it would come very soon, she knew she will meet them soon.

The palace is on this other world other earth no humans know about this.  T Th   

In this palace there were once 12 greatest warriors and they were known as the 12 star signs.

The bell rang in Shining high school all the students went to class, today in A class a new girl be joining them. Today there will be a new girl going to Shining School everyone was excited to see this new girl , in A class there are top 11 students they are really smart.  I think we should introduce shining school first. So pause for the story.

In shining school they only have three years year 10, 11 and 12 and each year has 7 classes in each class there will be 25 people. The class names are A,B,C,D,E,X and Y, Y is the lowset class. In shining school you learn 6 they are Korean, History, Maths, Textiles, Geography, Science and if you want to you can learn an extra language or visual art. The school starts at 10:00 finish at 2:30 on Fridays it starts at 10:30 finish at 1:45. There are nine levels three levels for each year seven classrooms on each floor. Ok back to story.

The top 11 students are Hangeng, Jessica, Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Kuji, Onew, Tiffany, Donghae, Key, Sara and Minho.  The 11 of them are firneds since coming to this high school. So yea the new girl was already was on the way to her class. Mrs Lin came into the classroom and quiet everyone down.

“Quiet students today we have a new girl joining us please make her feel welcome” said Mrs Lin.

When the girl stepped into the classroom the other 11 people had a really weird feeling and they all don't know what it is .

“Please introduce yourself” said Mrs Lin.

“Hi everyone my name is Julie I’m transferred from High Kick high school hope we can become friends” said Julie smiling.

Everyone clapped their hands Mrs Lin made Julie sit next to Kuji, Kuji smiled at her Julie smiled back.

“Hi I’m Kuji your Julie right?” said Kuji.

“Hello your Kuji I heard of the principle talking about you your 5thin class” said Julie.

“Yea I am hope we can be friends” said Kuji.

After their conversation they listen to the teacher. Julie could feel it she knows there is something different about this guy sitting front of her (it’s Onew), she could see it the sign. The star sign of Leo on the back of his neck, and it was glowing blue. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aouthers note: before posting up a chapter i always post a teaser first. And the star signs are invisble