Episode 5: Shopping & Off-Camera Scenes #2

We Got Married

Minho's phone beeped. He had a message from Yuri.

Yul: PD-nim says we gotta meet at the SM building

Ming: Reason?

Yul: No idea, he said we're shooting with the members today

Ming: Again? Not.. Alone?

Yul: I know ㅠㅠ

Ming: Arraseo, I'll be there soon

Soon, Minho arrived at the SM building. The staff told him to go to the practice room the members were in. He took the elevator up and went into the practice room.

"Minho-ya!" cried the members. He smiled and waved at them as they beckoned for him to sit down; next to Yuri, of course. "You guys ready to film?" asked the PD. "Yup!" they all replied. After a countdown, the slate clicked; and the cameras started rolling.

[Warning: The following scenes are the edited and finished version of an episode/one you might see on tv. I hope there's no confusion there]

Captions: Minho and Yuri meet in the SM Building and meet up with their members

Yuri: Is there a reason why we met up here?

As soon as she said that, they were handed a mission card. Key, who was the closest, took the mission card and read it.

Key: We have gathered all the members here to discuss costume ideas-

The cameras focused on the members who gave perplexed looks.

Key: For the SMTOWN Halloween party tomorrow.

Members: Ohhhh!

Tiffany: We (SNSD) already have our costume ideas, though

Taemin: Are all of you coming?

Yoona: No, some of us can't make it; That's why Sunny and Jessica are absent

Minho: But discuss costume ideas..?

Yuri: I'm just as confused as you are

Jonghyun: Maybe they want you to do couple costumes?

Tiffany: CRINGE!

Yoona: We already have our outfits!

Onew: Are we the only ones who haven't thought of outfits yet?

Sooyoung: *scoffs* Boys.

Yuri: But the party is tomorrow, why didn't you prepare earlier?

Key: Actually, I already have my costume...

Onew: Yah, you never told us!

Key: Well, sorry, then!

Taemin: It's okay, at least help us with ours!

Hyoyeon: Fine, do you have any ideas on what you want to be?

Jonghyun: But will we be able to find what we want in time for tomorrow?

Seohyun: We know a place; it's where we always get our costumes. We're thinking of picking them up today!

Tiffany: That place has everything, I'm sure you'd be able to find what you want!

Fast forward two hours later, the SHINee members finally had costume ideas. They wrote down what they were going to be and looked it over; the list was as follows:

Taeyeon: Jack Skellington
Tiffany: Alice (in Wonderland)
Yoona: Snow White
Seohyun: Vampire
Hyoyeon: Policewoman
Yuri: Leopard
Sooyoung: Olaf (Frozen)
Onew: Frankenstein
Jonghyun: Colossal Titan (Attack on Titan)
Key: Edward Scissorhands
Minho: Detective Conan

Tiffany: Taemin-ah, we're still waiting for you, we're supposed to head over to the shop now!

Taemin: I really don't know what I want to be; I'll just pick when I get there

They headed over to a nearby store selling costumes and accessories. The SNSD members managed to find what they wanted, and after that, they helped the SHINee members find what they wanted.

They found Jonghyun's costume in no time, seeing as it was a ready-made suit. After that, they found Onew's; He wasn't the first one to dress up as Frankenstein. They found Minho's costume afterwards, then Key's. The only problem was Taemin.

Taemin: I still don't know what I want to be!

Taeyeon: We've been here for a long time, Taem, you sure you didn't see something you wanted?

Yoona: Anything at all?

Taemin: I don't know...
Can't I just use whatever I have at home?

Sooyoung: *sigh* Fine, guess we should pay for these and sort them out back at the SM building, then.

*Back at the SM building*

Tiffany: Okay, we have our costumes! Boys, who needs specific makeup for their costumes?

At this, Key and Onew raised their hands.

Sooyoung: Ooh, that's a dillema...

Hyoyeon: I guess that means we'll have to meet up here again tomorrow if you need us to help

Minho: What time do we meet?

Yuri: Since the party's at 7, we'll meet here at 5?

Members: Call!


*FILMING ENDS*

The slate clicked and the members let out a sigh of relief. But Taemin seemed to be the most relieved one. "I'm so glad it's over, I had to go to the bathroom!" he cried while running to the bathroom. "Yah!" yelled Key. "Why'd you hold it in for so long?". The members chuckled at the maknae; Both the staff and the members gathered their belongings and proceeded to leave the building. The staff left the building, but the members continued to talk in the lobby.

"Hey, do you guys want to grab dinner with us?" asked Sooyoung. "I'm always up for food!" cried Onew. The rest agreed and they walked to a nearby restaurant. Onew and Sooyoung were in the lead, having a conversation about food. "This place is the best! They have a buffet with every kind of cuisine imaginable!-" cried Sooyoung. "But they have chicken, right?" asked Onew. "Onew, chicken is the most basic food, of course they'll have it!".

The other members were in the middle; in their own little world as small talk was exchanged between them. However, Minho and Yuri lagged a few feet behind them.

"I feel like we haven't been alone in so long", said Yuri. "Same here", replied Minho. "It's been a long day". Minho and Yuri were close together and Minho could feel Yuri shivering. "Hey, you cold?" he asked. "It's only autumn". Yuri smiled at him. "I know, but I've caught a slight cold; whenever that happens, I get pretty sensitive to the weather".

Minho continued to look at Yuri as they walked. "Well", he said. "Maybe you could do what they usually do". Yuri looked back at him. "Hmm?". Minho rolled his eyes jokingly at his wife. He put her arm around his, interlocking them. Yuri was surprised. "Suddenly?" she said. "It feels warmer now, doesn't it?" he replied. Well, it was warmer, and Yuri hated to admit it, but she liked the feeling of their arms interlocked. The large crowd that gathered around them and the members didn't bother her. She was having a great time, and they weren't at the restaurant yet!

They arrived at the restaurant and entered. It seems SNSD were regulars at the restaurant. "Your regular table, miss?" asked the waiter. "Yes please", replied Sooyoung. "But we might need a few more chairs this time". The waiter chuckled. "That wouldn't be a problem!".

The waiter led them to a long table located at a corner of the restaurant. One side was pushed against the big window; while the other faced the rows of tables piled with food. However, in no time, the fans and paparazzi managed to find them, and had moved to the window to snap pictures and wave to them. The waiter came over and chuckled. "Would you like the blinds drawn again?". "You know us well!" said the SNSD members. They felt relieved when the blinds were drawn. Although the flashes of cameras were still seen through the blinds, the members stood up to get food.

It had been a long day, so the members' plates were piled with food. They stuffed themselves and talked to one another; having a good time. Soon, it was time for them to leave; but word had gotten round that SHINee and SNSD were in the building, and the front entrance was surrounded by fans and paparazzi, leading to it being blocked. They tried to get them to move but to no avail. The head waiter relayed the news to the members. The members started to look worried. "Is there any way for us to get out?" asked Yoona. "I'm afraid not, miss", replied the waiter. "If you were to go out now, you'd be mobbed by fans, I don'y think that'd be wise". Suddenly, the manager came running over. "Okay guys, we found a way for you guys to go". Hope shone in the members eyes as he explained. "We'll let you in through the kitchen, and you can leave through our back door". "Thank you so much, sir", cried the members. Onew and Taeyeon called their respective managers to pick them up. Soon, the members were led through the kitchen, hurriedly walking to the back door. Both cars were there, ready to pick up the respective members. The members bid each other goodbye and went into their vehicles. But Yuri however, followed Minho into his vehicle.

"Anyeong haseyo, oppa", she greeted the manager. "Manager-hyung", Minho said. "Drop me and Yuri off at the SM building. My car's still there and we're going to drive back to our house".

Soon, Minho and Yuri were safe and sound in Minho's car, on their way to their WGM house. It was a silent trip; both of them trying their best to stay awake. They arrived at their house and they headed straight upstairs. Minho changed his clothes while Yuri headed for the bathroom. Minho was already in bed and asleep when Yuri came out. She had taken off her makeup and was wearing her pyjamas.

"Precious little thing", she thought as she walked over to him. She tucked herself in next to Minho but propped herself up on her elbow to look at him. She gently touched his hair. He moved in his sleep at her touch, but Yuri's hand remained where it was. "He's so cute when he sleeps". She resisted the urge to kiss him as she turned off the lamp above them; and she fell asleep just as her head hit the pillow.

*PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE*

Minho: Should we head over to the SM building now?

Yuri: Let's go!

Key: For the record, I will AGAIN, slay all of you and have the best halloween costume.

Taemin: Whatever, pabo.

Tiffany: We have to hurry!

 

 

YES HELLO ANOTHER LATE NIGHT UPDATE FOR YOU WHADDUP.

Sorry this update took forever, I'm such a procrastinator lol, but yup, here you goooo.

I'm not sure this chapter went anywhere, I hope I didn't disappoint you guys though :c And just a heads up that the next chapter will include SHINee Generation, but don't worry, I'll have a full MinYul chapter soon ^^

And as per usual, message me/comment below if you have any plots in mind that you'd like me to include in my story, would love to hear from you guys ^^