Episode 3: Moving In & SM Family Love

We Got Married

Mission card: Welcome to the WGM village! You are assigned to house number one; visit your house and decide what to buy. Decorate it however you like; it's all on us!

Yuri: Huh? It's all on them? How?

Minho: Oh! There's a credit card inside the envelope, too!
Come on, let's go to the airport! Let's go overseas!

Yuri: Haha! But it says it's for domestic use, so we can't use it for flights

Minho: I know, I was just kidding
We should go visit the house and decide what to buy

Yuri: Sure, let's head over there now!


Minho and Yuri get into Minho's car, proceeding to drive to the WGM village.


Yuri: Wow, oppa, your car is cool! I've never been in here before!

Minho: Believe it or not, you're the first girl to sit in here

Yuri: Jinjja? I don't believe you

Minho: I'm serious, no lie!


As Minho started to drive, Yuri blushed and smiled out the window.


MC1: Haha, she's happy hearing that

MC2: She's the first girl, so she should be


It was a short drive to the WGM village, and they arrived in no time, they headed over to house number one, and entered.

It was fully furnished, with a modern style, but a cosy and comfortable feeling, The living room was spacious; an L-shaped sofa pushed against the wall with a long coffee table in front of it, a television planted on the wall in front of it. Heading to the kitchen, the countertop was smooth, made of marble; various drawers and cabinets waited to be occupied with cutlery and other necessities. Walking up the stairs, there was another small lounge, with beanbags and another round coffee table. Behind the lounge, led to the master bedroom. The bedroom was not too big, but not too small; perfect for two people. A queen sized bed stood with the bed frame against the wall, bedside tables on either side of the bed. The duvet and pillows were a creamy, white colour, with the bedsheet a soft, lilac colour. A big sliding glass door on the other wall led to a balcony. This was facing the bed, so the inhabitants of the bed would be greeted with the morning sun. Another door led to the master bedroom; it was simple with a clean shower and a toilet with a sink. The walls were a clean, white colour and the floors were tiled. Minho and Yuri headed back downstairs to plan what they would need for their house.


Minho: The house is really nice already, do we need anything else?

Yuri: Maybe some rugs, cutlery and other necessities

Minho: Rugs? Even though we have wooden floors?

Yuri: It'd be best, I guess, floors are always cold in the morning, no matter what material it is.

Minho: Alright, if we know what we're looking for, should we head to the store?


Minho and Yuri drove to the store, picking out what they needed and wanted for their newlywed house.

Although their tastes were different, they managed to compromise and agree with what they wanted.

Yuri: Alright, we have all our necessities, but don't you think we could buy a few more things we want?

Minho: Is that okay?

Yuri: We have a card!

Minho: Haha, sure, hey, what's this?


Minho and Yuri were handed another mission card.

Have a housewarming party for your members from both SHINee and SNSD. Buy ingredients on what you want to make for them. They will come at 6pm.


Yuri: That's around dinner. What time is it now?

Minho: 3 pm, we better hurry if we want to make something for them.


Yuri and Minho bought ingredients for what they wanted to make, as well as stopping for a few snacks and free samples. Soon, they were done shopping. They paid for their things with the card given to them and they headed back to their house.

They put their things where they wanted: cutlery in the drawers, cups, plates and pots in the cabinets and a rack of knives on the counter top. They hung their new couple aprons on plastic hooks. They put new cushions on the sofas and put up the blinds on the windows. Upstairs, they put their towels on the rack and put up shower curtains.

Once they were done decorating, they came back downstairs, put on their couple aprons and proceeded to cook for their guests.


Yuri: Oppa, what are you making?

Minho: Nothing much, just pasta.

Yuri: Pfft, you can cook?

Minho: Well, I can make pasta...?

Yuri: Haha, alright, alright. You take one side of the stove and I'll take the other side.

Minho made his pasta with ease, boiling the pasta and making the sauce. He put minced meat with the sauce and cooked it.


MC1: Oh, he has experience!


*INTERVIEW*

Question: Have you had experience in cooking?

Minho: Yes, I have
Sometimes I would cook for my member when we don't feel like ordering food.
Pasta's not the only thing I've made heh


*back to present*

MC2: What's Yuri making?

Yuri was cutting up vegetables and making a sauce. After a while, she put it all in a pan and threw in some rice cakes.

MCs: Aaahh, ddukbokki!

MC1: She has experience

MC3: Her form is very good, looks like she can cook well!

Minho: Wah, Yuri-ah, since when have you been able to cook so well?

Yuri: Let's just say I've improved over the years haha


Minho was done with his pasta, but it looked like he had something else in his mind.


Minho: Hey, do we have eggs?

Yuri: Yeah, we just bought them

Minho: Did you use up all the vegetables?

Yuri: No, there are a few left over.

Minho: Perfect, I need them

Yuri looked over at Minho while he was scrambling about, looking for his ingredients.

Yuri: What do you plan on making?

Minho: Egg rolls!

MC1: Huh? He can make that?

Yuri: Do you know how to?

Minho: Yuri, don't doubt me so quickly.


While Minho was making his egg rolls, Yuri was done with her ddukbokki.

Yuri: Don't you think we need a dessert to go along with our meal?

Minho: Dessert? What dessert?

Yuri: I bought ingredients to make oreo cheesecake while you weren't looking hehe

Minho: Can you make it in time?

Yuri: Of course, I won't need to use the oven, I just have to stick it in the freezer and wait for it to work its magic.


Minho continued making his egg rolls and Yuri went full speed ahead making her oreo cheesecake. In record time, she managed to crush and break the oreos, make the batter and mix them together. She then folded the oreos in the batter and poured it into a cake pan. It filled up all the way to the top. She then stuck the pan into the freezer and left it there to chill and form.

Minho: You're done already? I'm not even done with my egg rolls yet!

Yuri: Haha, do you need help?

Yuri went to Minho's side to help him with his egg rolls laughing.

It was 5 pm and they were putting all their dishes in serving trays when the doorbell rang.


MCs: Huh? They arrived early!

MC2: Why do they look so calm answering the door, they're not done yet!

Indeed, Minho and Yuri were calm as they answered the doorbell. Minho opened the door.

Minho: Oh, anyeong haseyo

Delivery guy: Yes, I have a delivery for you


MCs: Ah, it's a delivery guy!


Minho: Ah, yes, we'll take that, thank you


They paid for their order and they placed it among their dishes.

MC1: What did they order?

Minho and Yuri ordered fried chicken!

MC2: Of course, a party is not complete without chicken! L

Minho: You know the reason why I ordered chicken?

Yuri: Wae?

Minho: Because of Onew-hyung

Yuri: Ah, right! He likes chicken!

They finished preparing all their dishes and Yuri made rice and the rice cooker.

Yuri: Now that we're done here, we should probably go get ourselves ready, don'y you think?

Minho: Definitely, which bathroom do you want?

Yuri: I'll take the master bathroom?

Minho: Fine with me, but let me get my towel


They got themselves ready and changed. It was almost time for the members to come. They waited for them by watching TV in the living room. A few minutes passed 6pm and the doorbell rang. Minho went to the door, Yuri behind him.

Minho: Hyung!

Yuri: Ah, anyeong haseyo!

SHINee members: Anyeong haseyo!

MCs: Ah, it's the SHINee members!

The SHINee members entered the house.

Jonghyun: Yah, Minho-ya, why is your house so nice?

Taemin: Hey, it was nicer than mine! PD-NIM!

Key: It won't help, Taemin

Onew: I smell chicken!

Minho: Yah, guys!
I'd like to introduce you to my wife, Kwon Yuri

Yuri: Anyeong haseyo!

Key: Tsk, there's no need for that, we know each other well already!

Onew: Since our pre-debut days!

Taemin: Are we the only ones coming?

Yuri: Aniyo, my members are coming as well!

No sooner than she said that, the doorbell rang.

Yuri: Ah, it must be my members

This time, Yuri opened the door.

Yuri: Hi, guys!

SNSD: Yuri-ah!

And in streamed Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Jessica and Yoona. The SNSD members greeted the SHINee members, and small talk was exchanged.

MC1: Wow, jinjja, they're really close!

MC2: They can talk to easily!

MC3: The house has a good atmosphere now since both groups are here.


Minho: Do you guys want a tour around the house?

Members: Sure!

They followed Minho and Yuri around the house, teasing them along the way, of course.

MC1: It's good that their house is spacious, look at how much guests they have right now!

When the MinYul tour was done, they went downstairs.

Yuri: Are you guys hungry? We made dinner for you guys!

Members: We're always hungry!

Minho and Yuri helped each other to set the dishes on the long coffee table as the members sat around it.

Onew: HAH! I was right, you have chicken!

Jonghyun: Hyung, chill

Soon, Minho and Yuri took their seats and the feast began.

Members: Jalmeogessmnida!

Small talk is exchanged among the members as they eat the food prepared. Whereas Onew devours the chicken one by one, barely talking.

Soon, they finish and they help to clean up.

Yoona: Guy, I brought Twister, if anyone wants to play!

Yuri: Ah, I meant to bring that but I forgot, gomawo, Yoona-yah!

They cleared the table and set the Twister mat on the rug.

Jonghyun: Wait, let's make this game fun!

Taemin: How?

Jonghyun: First person to fall or makes the whole group fall has to do a punishment!

Members: CALL!

Key: Not going easy eh?


*PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE*

SHINee and SNSD play Twister! Whose fate is in the hands of the members?

 

 

 

Hi guys, sorry for the short chapter, I hope you guys didn't wait long?

I meant to update yesterday but asianfanfics wouldn't let me update for some reason :c But here it is, the next chapter! Oh, and just a reminder that I'll start the off-screen scenes once this episode ends aka next chapter heh

Again, don't hesitate to message me/comment below if you want me to include a plot in my story, it'd be great to hear from you all!

Alrighty then, that's all from me today, I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can! Thank you guys for your continuous support, saranghae! <3