Music Lesson Pt 1

Love In The Ice

Yoochun was in the music room, his usual spot in recess. He removed the cover and started to play the piano. After warming his fingers up, Yoochun closed his eyes and let his hands take the lead. His fingers started to dance on the keyboard skillfully.

His played a few notes and the melody flowed automatically under his magical fingers, * This seems nice, * he paused and took out a script. He quickly scribbled down the notes before he forgot them and then continued his new song.

But once he began to play the song, your face suddenly appeared in his mind: your sorrowful eyes, your lips trembling when your tears threatened to fall, your heart-wrenching weeps and sighs, nothing but you distant and fragile image filled his thought.

* Why am I thinking of her? She's Changmin -ah's! * he mentally slapped himself, trying to shook away the thoughts of you. However, once he continued to play the piano, your face kept popping up in his mind.

Yoochun sighed and stopped. Then he heard someone barged into the room, "Hyung!" the maknae cheerfully greeted.

"Hey, Changmin -ah," Yoochun softly chuckled at Changmin's childishness.

"Wow, you are composing a new song again?" Changmin snatched the script and studied it, "Seems nice."

"You think so?" Yoochun asked. He was always happy when people appreciated his work.

"Of course! And this song just reminds me of ~~~~~~~ -ah, so beautiful yet fragile that makes people want to protect her," Changmin smiled to himself when he thought of you.

* Right! She looks so vulnerable. So as a friend of course I would want to protect her. That's why I keep thinking about her when I wrote this song, * Yoochun mentally noted.

"Hyung," Changmin snapped him back to reality, "It's nearly time for music lesson and you know Mr. Lee doesn't like people playing the piano without his permission. Let's move."

"Right, he's such an overprotective freak towards the instrument," Yoochun mocked.

They went to sat down at the back of the room and wait till it was filled with students.

 

You and Jisun were walking to your next class.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, are you having music?" Jisun casually asked.

"Yeah, why?" you looked at her.

"Cause we finally have the same class together!" she happily jumped. You just laughed at her silliness.

"But the teacher Mr. Lee is kinda weird. He might ask us to do some crazy task," Jisun shivered.

"Is it that bad?" you chuckled and dragged her in, "Come on, you don't want to be late!"

Once you went in you were surprised to see Yoochun and Changmin, "Hi, oppa," you whispered, fearing that other girls would hear it and do something bad to you again.

"Hi ~~~~~~~ -ah, Jisun -ah," Changmin smiled.

"So I'm your friend too?" Jisun raised an eyebrow.

"Come on, you and ~~~~~~~ -ah are friends, so we're all friends," Changmin chuckled.

"Fine with me," Jisun shrugged.

Just then, Mr. Lee walked in, "Okay class, I'm going to give you an assignment---" he was interrupted by the groans of the students, "SILENCE!" he shouted, " You are going to work in pairs. You can play your instruments or sing, do whatever you like, but I want a performance from each pair of you."

* So that's why Jisun -ah doesn't really like him. He's just too random, * you quietly sighed.

"Now the rest of the time you can discuss with your partners and start working. Remember I want to see your performance in next lesson," said Mr. Lee. All of you looked at him unbelievingly, * One freaking week for preparation?! *

While you and Jisun were discussing on what you were going to perform, Changmin dragged Yoochun to a corner and asked, "Hyung, why don't we perform the song that you've just composed?"

"Sure," Yoochun halfheartedly answered.

"Do you mind if I write the lyrics? I want to write it for ~~~~~~~ -ah," Changmin sheepishly said.

"So you're going to sing to her in front of the whole class? How sweet!" Yoochun mischievously smirked.

"Yah! Don't make fun of me, Yoochun hyung!" Changmin blushed.

"Aigoo, our little Changmin is serious this time," Yoochun continued to laugh but then he sensed Changmin's glares, "Araso, I'm more than welcome if you write the lyrics."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!