Stucked Mind

The open heart: Writing tips !

 

 

                                                                     What to write?       

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hi~ I am back again with new tips!

What to write?

 

First of all I don't know why some people make , Murder, Suicide, or even Self harm look like something normal or something beautiful. Seriously, I am not hating, who knows what kind of ideas they have of them. But to be honest, Pain is never a good thing and shouldn't be described that way because you can end up encouraging someone to hurt people or himself badly. Any way, I'm back with new tips!!!! 

I know most of you all have fell upon this issue: 

You don't know what to write anymore!!! 

I know. 

Don't panic

It's not a big deal. Just follow my lead. 

Step N°1: Stop writing. 

Yes, you read it. STOP WRITING!

 If you write just for the sake of updating, without having correct inspiration, you will hate your fic in the end of the day. Stop writing and leave ur laptop. 

The farthest you are from ur fics the best it is. 

Step N°2: Change air. 

I mean it. Just... look out of your window, inhale, then exhale, and empty your mind.

You will surely notice how tired you are, don't you? 

Just go for a walk or, you know what? Get a shower, and make sure it's in the heat you like! relax under the shower for a moment, it's really helpful.

Step N°3 : Get some changes...

What I meant by it not to change your fandom but at least try other kind of songs you listen to everyday, fanarts, or fanvideos for a change. Like for exemple, if you are a fan of EXO, try CNBLUE, or try B.A.P, or Block B. It's really refreshing to like fanarts or fanvideos made for other artists. 

I take example of myself, I had this depression period, when I couldn't write, and I stopped listening to Kpop or Music in general until one day! I landed on a fanvideo of EXO that I played accidently and it had a song that ended up being an OST of Attack on Titans.

Since then I'm a huge fan of Epic songs (but I used to like them before ... it's just the new epic songs are AMAZING!). 

Step N°4: Read books. 

Reading can be a great change of atmosphere. 

But the tip here is :

Do not read stories that have the same genre as your stories.

 

Like, you write vampire stories? Go for ghost stories to read, for horror, Romance, Drama... anything different from the usual genre you use for your fics. I bet you won't like it at first but continue! Try to go deep! I did that at first, I was fan of sorcer fics, and Vampire fics, but now I write more drama, and Crime stuffs, because that what I have been reading back then. Now I have more genre to like and more open choices. 

Step N°5: Start a new fic. 

I know! You will say :

"But I am already stuck in this one, why would I start a new one?" 

I'll tell you the main reason: because it won't be out of inspiration!!

Yes, you heard me. Take a random pic, or video or song and try to make a fic out of it.

My story "The life puzzle" is inspired from MAMA's intro. it's my first Xiuhan, and I tried a different kind of narration, so I challanged myself. But I am soooooooooo behind in updating because, with time I complicated the plot lol so I'm kind of stuck so. DO NOT DO THAT! 

Try to do something pretty simple okay? Like a drabble or a One shot about a situation. 

In the end, try to update your fic and share the result <3

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's note:

                                                                             

Did that help?