1/1

Fright Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are we all set?" Junhyung exclaimed with so much excitement pumping in his being.

 

"Sure, dude. All you need to do is to get Hyunseung’s inside that house and you’re gonna redeem yourself back for the best prank of the year." Dujun laughed while stuffing the supplies and materials needed inside his duffel bag.

 

"I’m so gonna make him cry like a baby." Junhyung can’t help but smirk with his best friend’s soon to be scaredy cat’s reaction. He has been planning this prank for how many months now since Hyunseung pulled that April fool’s prank on him which included the crushing of his ego and pride in front of a lot of people. He has been dying just to get his sweetest revenge in the form of Hyunseung’s cries and pleads or much better if the other would piss in his pants from too much spookiness of their plan.

 

"Thanks, dude. I’ll see you later."

 

"Yeah, see you later Jun."

 

Junhyung grabbed his phone from his night stand after Dujun bid him farewell. Two more hours until he will claim his victory, he can’t wait anymore.

 

Are u ready?

 

you douche!

 

What?

 

I’m not coming

 

Ha! Then start hiding! I’ll drag your out if I needed to!

 

Die loser!

 

Junhyung chuckled upon reading that reply. Let’s see who will be the great loser later.

 

Laters, babe!

 

Sending his final text, Junhyung returned his phone on his night stand and started preparing his self for a super fun night! He opened his wardrobe and got his stupid costume for the Halloween party of their school. He decided to be a pirate this year, credits still goes to his best friend for picking up the said costume.

 

Two hours later.

 

"I’m going to cut off your balls Yong Junhyung if we got lost!" Hyunseung groaned with so much frustration while surveying their surroundings since it’s been almost an hour that Junhyung is driving and he is one hundred percent sure that this is not the road towards their school! That must have something under his sleeves to get him revenge since his April fool’s prank beat the pulp out of his best friend stupid and pathetic brain.

 

"Easy princess, I know exactly where we are going. I’m just making a little detour since I’ve heard there is this haunted house that everybody is talking about." Junhyung confidently replied while driving slowly. He takes in the other’s appearance and he can say that Hyunseung pulled off the prince’s costume. Hyunseung is undeniably handsome he won’t deny that. That is one thing they have in common. Both of them are good looking that almost all of the girls in their school flaunts their selves freely at them. Another common thing too, they could care less about those crazy bimbos because they find so much fun in other things like doing pranks, play video games until they will be both sore, play instruments at their free time or other crazy stuff that they enjoy to do.

 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes when he heard the other.

 

"What are you? Eight? You still believe that kind of ?"

 

Junhyung shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Maybe. Maybe not. I just want to see it."

 

"And we’re running late from our party if you’re forgetting Mr. I-know-where-are-we-going."

 

"Will you stop bickering me? I really hate your voice."

 

"Well if you didn’t drag my out here and let me drive with you for almost an hour with absolutely nowhere to go then—"

 

Suddenly Hyunseung was sent forward almost hitting the window by the force of the car that hilted to a stop. He immediately glared towards the damn culprit that wanted to end his life.

 

"You son of a !"

 

"I’m sorry okay? I think the car broke down. Not my fault."

 

"What?" Hyunseung asked in disbelief.

 

On the other hand, Junhyung is grinning on the inside and is doing a little happy dance in his mind since his plan is already making a start.

 

Junhyung tried to start the engine again but it still shut down after how many times he tried. Hyunseung at his side is obviously losing his patience and by the amount of death glares he is receiving from him, maybe Hyunseung will kill him after knowing that it is just all a big prank.

 

With one last try and getting the same result of the engine dying, Junhyung turned to see if his best friend is still sane.

 

"I’m going to check the front trunk first and see what could have happen."

 

Junhyung unbuckled his seat belt and got off from his car. He opened the front trunk and acted as if he is doing any inspection. Since Hyunseung can’t see him because he is being covered by the trunk, he let out a mocking laugh that he’s been holding for a while.

 

This is gonna be so much fun.

 

After how many minutes passed, he relaxed again and decided to return to his best friend and delivered his script that he’s been practicing for who knows how long already.

 

"I think the battery died from overheat. I guess we need to find some help somewhere near here." Junhyung spoke through the passenger’s open window where Hyunseung is settled in.

 

"We’re in the middle of nowhere, Junhyung! Who knows what is lurking in the shadows at this time. I’m not going out. If you want, you go and find help. I’m staying here."

 

"Okay. And you’re right. Who knows what is lurking in the shadows and maybe find your little in here trapped inside a car, all alone and scared less."

 

"Fine! I’m coming with you! Bastard this is your entire fault! I’m so going to kill you after this!"

 

"If we survive." Junhyung continued his teasing grin which made Hyunseung’s blood boil ten times than ever.

 

They started walking in to the darkness of the night and the cold wind is adding into the spookiness of Halloween night.

 

"Jun, how about you try and call someone for help? I kinda left my phone at home of all the bloody times, I happened to left it tonight!"

 

"Oh yes! Haven’t thought about that."

 

Junhyung fished out his phone from his jean’s pocket and checked if he has a signal. Fortunately he has and dialed the person who is also his accomplice.

 

"Hey, Dooj! Ahm, me and Hyunseung were kinda stuck into somewhere that we really don’t know where it is so could you at least—"

 

Junhyung didn’t have to finish what he has to say because that is how it’s supposed to happen according to their plan. That is their signal that Hyunseung has already arrived and is so much ready to deal his fate inside that horrible haunted house.

 

"What happened? Why did you stop talking?" Hyunseung asked still with so much anxiety in him while looking at his best friend that is having an evil prank ahead of him.

 

"I think I lost my signal." Junhyung then dramatically raised his phone to somewhere as if he is really finding a signal.

 

"Great. That’s what we need this time."

 

"Hey Jun! There’s a house over there! Do you think we can ask for some help there?" Hyunseung asked while pointing his finger towards somewhere.

 

Junhyung looked at the direction and smiled inwardly.

 

Perfect. Fell for your own trap idiot.

 

"Why don’t we try then? Come on." Junhyung placed his phone back again in his jeans pocket and started making his way towards the house but after doing a couple of steps, he sensed that no one is beside him. He turned around and saw Hyunseung still on his spot from earlier and barely doing any move towards the house.

 

"On second thought, I don’t think we need to go in there. That house is too creepy."

 

"What? You’re scared? Aren’t you the one accusing me of believing this yet you’re the one who is almost to piss in their pants." Junhyung replied while laughing at his best friend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter