Spring

Seasons

Spring

It was the start of another school year, Myungsoo thought as he blankly stared at a cherry blossom tree on the way to school. Another school year full of various teachers drilling lessons upon lessons on his brain about things he may never use after he graduates and another year that would undoubtedly be filled with countless confession from various people he doesn’t even know exists. Just even thinking about it drains him.

A sigh passed his lips before, after catching a fallen petal on his palm and staring at it, he started walking along for school. But not even after a few steps, a voice called over. When he turned around to where the voice came from, he was greeted by huge eyes peering curiously at him. The both of them only stared at each other before the taller man reached for something on his head.

“Sorry, but you had a petal in your hair.” He stared at the petal trapped between two of the other’s finger before taking it in his hand.

“Thanks.” He mumbled. He was rewarded by a gummy smile that was a tad bit brighter and beautiful it stunned him for a second.

… Or maybe it was just an illusion created by the floating petals around them.


A/N: To be honest I planned for this to be a one shot but as I was in the middle of writing summer, I realized it would be better to have a chapter each season XD