Bang Bang

Stalking The Gangsters
  •  

    -----

     

     

    "Don't be so boastful kids!! You are nothing compared to us!" Mr. B said, the leader of the Bangbang gang.

     

    "We aren't kids anymore!" GD screamed.

     

     

    "But you are all acting like one!" Mr. B screamed. GD clenched his jaw and was about to punch Mr. B when the Bangbang members hold him. The Bigbang closed their fists and all ready to fight and so the Bangbang's members.

     

    "You are just brave because you are many." GD smirked and spit on Mr. B's face and he got punched.

     

     

    "Damn it!" Daesung cussed and started to fight and so the other boys.

     

     

     

    *Bang*

     

     

     

    *Boogsh*

     

     

    *Toogs*

     

     

    *Bam*

     

     

     

    *Boom*

     

     

     

    *Pow*

     

     

     

    The fight are so intense. I'm on the side of Bigbang of course but the Bangbang fights well indeed.

     

     

     

    "My face!! Damn you! No one should ruin my beautiful face!!" Taeyang is furiously mad. He wouldn't care if he got beated but never touch his face. And there he goes, he beat the guy near-death.

     

     

  •  

    *Whooosh* Seungri whipped the guy who is as big as a bar's bouncer. Strong Riri!

     

     

     

    Top on the other side is encircled by five people and of course he beat them off.

     

     

    Gd is still having a one on one with Mr. B and damn! It's like I'm watching the WWE Superstar and UFC. Daebak!

     

     

    I turned to see Top and a beardy-guy was about to spank him with a broken glass. I can't help it but to scream his name. "TOP!!"

     

     

    *Pow* He kicked the guy and bang! He's down on the ground. My Top is so awake, alert, alive, and enthusiastic.

     

     

     

    And viola! The fight is done. Mr. B and GD are both standing still with fiercing eyes. No one wins, no one looses.

     

     

     

     

    Everyone is starting to leave the old building when the Bigbang got near me.

     

     

     

    "You okay, Sunny?" Gudo asked.

     

     

     

    "You okay. GD?" I asked him the same question because I'm just watching and they're the ones who fought. Then he just laugh.

     

     

     

    They just talk a little about the fight and wave goodbye to me. Daesung offered me a lift but I declined it. I'm getting overboard if I'll do it. They don't allowed anyone to be near them, only me. So it's a big thing for me. I'm contented about that. Just contended seeing them fight and being their friend.

  •  

     

    But not yet contended me just being Top's stalker. Mwahahaha!

     

     

    Top put his hands on his pocket and started walking. "Hey, you!" He stopped, turn his back to me. "Follow me, I'll take you home."

     

     

     

    Did he just invited me to ride in his car again???

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Oh, Sunny.. Why so lucky?

     

     

    -----