Knight in Shining.. Shoes

Stalking The Gangsters
  •  

    -----

     

     

    I'm walking home alone in a starry night. Instead of looking on my way, I'm looking up above the sky. Sigh.

     

    Just looking by it makes me happy. So near yet so far. Just like Top, I can see him everyday but he can't be mine. He's beyond unreachable.

     

    I hear a footstep behind me but didn't mind it because, duh! This is a sidewalk and you will really expect that people will pass here.

     

    But not this one. He walk beside me. Look at me and put something cold and sharp on my side belly. Like a knife?

     

     

    I look up to him and his scary and stingy. With a beard in his face and all black.

     

     

     

    "Come with me or I'll kill you." He said in a grumpy voice. And damn! He's breath is not just bad but worst than it. I'm more scared of his breath than loosing my own life. Because it seems like his breath is a toxic.

     

    "You can have my money and my phone." I hand him my bag but instead

     
     of accepting it he got nearer.. Closer. Damn his smell!
  •  

    "I want you." He said. I'm scared. Who wouldn't? I don't mind being hold-up but being is another story. Unless it's Top who'll be me.

     

     

    'Oh, Sunny. You really can think of that even in this kind of situation, huh?' My mind asked me.

     

    The guy is hugging me. Damn it! I'm more scared. I'm so helpless that I cried. He was about to kiss me when I shouted his name out of my lungs.

     

     

     

     

     

    "TOP!!!"

     

    Then I heard a sound of a punch and another punch and another one and a kick and another punch and another kick and so on then a sound of something falling on the ground.

     

     

    I never stopped crying until someone asked me, in a very familiar irritated tone. "Are you okay?"

     

     

    I knew it. It's him. He came. I cry even harder and hug him.

     

     

    "Hey Sunny, you okay?" He asked and caress my back. I must be feeling heaven now because my love is caressing me but heck?

     
     

     

  • I was in a loosing-my-ity-situation earlier, so I maybe will giggle later when I get home.

     

     

     

    Instead of answering him, I just nodded. I hug him again, gladly he hug me back. I look to the ground and see the poor guy with a blood shot face.

     

     

    "Let's go. I'll drive you home." He said and open his cardoor for me. I never knew that Top could be a gentleman. Another new thing that I learn about him.

     

     

     

    He drive quitely and eventhough I wanted to ask him a lot I just can't. Maybe I'm still in trauma with what happened earlier. I should already use the car that Dad gave me a month ago. Even though the university is just near just to make sure that I'll always be safe. The drive home only takes for about five minutes. Too near from our house that you'll take ten to fifteen minutes just by walking.

    He open the car door's for me again and lead me to our gate.

     
     

     

  •  

     

    "Forget what had happened earlier. Be careful next time. I'm not always around the area." Top said and was ready to leave.

     

    "Thank you. So much." I said and give him a smile. He was about to enter his car when I noticed his glittery silver high cut shoes. "Nice shoes by the way." Then I laugh.

     

     

     

    Really?

     

     

     

     

    He just rolled his eyes and starts his car engine and drive fastly and furiously.

     

    -----