Bad Boys

Stalking The Gangsters

 

-----

 

*Boom*

 

 

*Pow*

 

 

*Blag*

 

 

*Bam*

 

 

*Tooogsh*

 

 

*Bang*

 

 

 

Dang! They really fight so good. The five of them really are just like action stars with their badass looks and their leather jackets? Ohh~~ My boys.

 

"You shouldn't mess with us up again! Understood?" Jiyong said to the boy who he just punched on the face and the poor boy nod tirely. Then Jiyong also known as G-Dragon or GD was the leader of notorious gang.. The BIGBANG. Along with him is Youngbae A.KA. Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and.. Sheesh! With just a thought of his name makes my heart go beats faster. Yieeee~~ Is Seunghyung A.K.A. T.O.P. but to me, It's pronounces as Top.

 

 

"We really are this good huh?! Five versus One hundred." Daesung said and gives Taeyang a high five.

 

 

"We're not good dude, we're great!" Taeyang said which Seungri agreed.

 

 

"What can you say Seunghyun?" Seungri asked him then he just nod. Hmmm~ My Top. My forever silent, mysterious and oh-so-handsome-Top. I can only hear him talk when he's mad and that's what I was born for to make him mad.. And love me. They are busy congratulating themselves when I showed off and give them a round-of-applause.

 

 

"Wow! That was really a good fight! Dang! The way you guys kick those bastards are just to powerful and--"

 

 

"You again?" Top screamed. "Yes, yours truly and at your service." I smiled and bows like a maid from an anime.

 

 

"Oh, Hi Sunny! You liked the show?" GD asked me.

 

 

"Very much!"

 

 

"That's good." He said and pat my head. I really like GD, and the two other boys they are not rude and mean just like Top and Seungri sometimes. I don't know why he's mad at me. But I don't care about Riri, I only care for Top. My Top.

 

 

"Why do you always show up to the places where I am?" He yells.

 

 

"Coincidence." I answered.

 

 

"Oh. I wasn't informed that 'coincidence' is now the new word for 'stalking'." Top said and started to walk away.

 

 

"I'll go ahead." He said to the boys. "I didn't know that he could be sarcastic sometimes. I was amused with the new thing that I know about him. This is such a great achievement.

 

 

"So, Sunny, wanna take a lift?" Taeyang asked.

 

 

"No, thanks. I got something to do."

 

 

"Okay." Taeyang said and hop in his car, with Daesung and GD and started his engine and left.

 

 

"You really are hopeless, Sunny. Can't you see that T.O.P. Oppa doesn't like you?" Seungri said and look at me with pity and walked. He have his own car but I don't care why he loves walking.

 

 

 

They was really creeped out when I was just starting stalking them. GD told me that I was scaring them just like a saesang.They were really horrified with all that I have done, like taking their pictures and videos every fight that they're in, cheering them up in every gang-war until I did aegyo in front of them. That's when GD, Dae and Tae became my friends and they aren't afraid of me anymore. It is just Top and Seungri. Yeah, Seungri. I don't know why that guy hates me so much. Sometimes it makes me think that he has a crush on me and he's just jealous because it is Top that I am into. Kekeke~

 

 

What an imagination, Sunny? Oh Top, when will you gonna look at me?

 

 

-----

 

The BEAUTIFUL Author's Note: Hello to my first update! I know it takes too long. I hope the first chapter is worth the wait. Enjoy reading! Next chapter maybe.. Next week? Not sure, depends on my OJT-Off. Never mind the 'Beautiful'.