WHEN YOU HAVE PARTY WITH HYUNGSIK

[One-short] WHEN YOU HAVE PARTY WITH HYUNGSIK

 

You and your Prince, HyungSik, are in a romantic party…It has been a long time since you two spent time together.HyungSik is really busy with his schedule. You keep dreaming about this party , it will be such a romantic party, at the beach, with candles and your charming Prince HyungSik…And finally, you two now are in that party…

All of food are served…all are HyungSik’s favorite dishes…From this moment, the world is gone except these dishes…HyungSik keeps eating meanwhile you’re trying to create a romantic atmosphere…You try to  ask him some questions but his answers are just :”Uh, ah…” then he continues to eat.

Your tears are about to fall…”Why is he being like this? This is suppose to be a romantic party for us, we should do something romantic..” – you keep asking yourself…Then you run away to hide those tears…You still don’t want to cry in front of him, you still don’t want him to worry about you…

Now you’re standing alone at the beach, crying out loud…Tomorrow he’ll be back to work and you two won’t have such wonderful moment like this…Suddenly, someone hugs you from the back, and you realize it’s HyungSik

-Baby, what are you doing here? We’re eating…Wait…are you crying? why do you cry?tell me…. – HyungSik asks you…

But you push his arms away…

-Nothing, you should go back to eat oppa, I don’t wanna disturb you with those delicious dishes…You say it softly but your tears keep falling…You don’t want a party like this!!!

-What? Wait, don’t tell me you are envy with those food…*puppy eyes*

-Envy? Fine,is this suppose to be a date? You don’t even look at me, just focus on eating…I try to ask you something to make it more romantic, but your answers seem to against this…I don’t wanna have a date like this…

*HyungSik looks at you with his innocent eyes* I’m sorry, ______-ah, I’m really hungry…Because I wanna see you, so I haven’t eaten anything,I know it’s been a long time since we last were together.I don’t want you to wait…I just want to come and see you as fast as I can…

-Really, oppa?...You are extremely surprised by what he said…

-It’s true, ____-ah…Absolutely, I love you more than anything in this world…Wait, you even envy food? –he keeps asking you that question and he laughs

Your face turn red as you are so embarassed…

-I’m not angry, oppa…Why should I envy with such a food hunter like you? Don’ tease me…

 

He smiles as he wipes your tears away and  pinches your cheek…”You look so cute when you’re angry, baby!”…He even gives you a wink…

You face turn red again…You don’t know anything to do except from looking at the ground…

HyungSik’s eyes keep looking at your lips, he keeps his head down, in order to get close to you, then lift your face…Your eyes are closed, you think he’ll kiss you…

But nothing happens…You open your eyes and see HyungSik are laughing at you…You know you’re trapped by him…

-Oh…you speak unfluently…

Then he gives you a kiss before you finish your speech…

This is the sweetest kiss ever…

HyungSik then holds your hand, look at you directly into the eyes…He touches your hair and whispers :”I wanna be the best boyfriend, who always give his girlfriend the most romantic date…And this kiss is for you, only for you,____-ah…”