Heart Attack

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one that I had inside my head only you
I’m in the midst of going crazy in the fantasy that seems just like reality
oh no no It can’t be it Really it can’t be you
While my heart is nervously fidgeting the moment that is coming closer

[EXO - "Heart Attack"]

 

"Tch, where are you...? Why your cell phone was inactive," Suho mumbled while he pacing back and forth in front of his tent.

"Suho-ya, what are you still doing in this middle of the night? Don't you sleep yet?" suddenly Chorong appeared beside him.
"Oh, Chorong-ah... I haven't yet. I still try to call Eunji, but her phone was inactive since I'd arrived here," he showed his worried face.
"Her cell phone's battery might be run out and she was already asleep,"
"It's impossible. I knew her well. How tired she was, she would always turn on her phone," he then took a seat on the grass.
Chorong let a sigh out.

"So, why don't you call Kyungsoo or Chanyeol? They are her brothers, so they must know where their sister was,"
Suho snapped his fingers.
"Ah, you're right Chorong-ah. Why those things did not cross my mind since earlier!?" he quickly stood up from his seat, and dialed one of Eunji's brother number.
"You're so clumsy, Suho-ya," Chorong giggled while shook her head.

"Kyungsoo-ah, I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep time. Umm, did Eunji already home? I tried to call her, but her phone was inactive since I arrived here,"
his phone was already connected to Kyungsoo.
"Sure. She already home when I and Chanyeol-ie had come home. But, she did not go out from her room since our dinner time. I though she already fall asleep just now. What happened with you two? Did you two have a fought?" Kyungsoo asked in the other line.
"No, absolutely no. We're alright, I just curious because she usually did not turn off her cellular phone, like today she did,"
"I will asking her to call you as soon as she wake up tomorrow morning,"
"Thank you so much Kyungsoo-ah. Sorry for disturbing you once again,"
"Don't bothering, hyung. Bye then,"
He hung up.

"So you can go to sleep now Mr. Kim," suddenly Chorong's voice wake his up from his deep though.
"Ah-yeah... But, by the way, why don't you sleep yet Chorong-ah?" he turned his back so he could face her now.
"I had a nightmare... So I decide to take some fresh air, and accidentally I've met you here," she smiled while staring at him.
"So would you like to go to sleep again? Or If you still want to stay here for awhile, I'll accompany you," Suho took his seat beside her.
Chorong shook her head lightly, "You'd better sleep first, Suho-ya. It seems you have been very tired and the weather was so cold, you'll get sick,"
"But I cannot let you stay alone outside like this,"
"I'm going to sleep soon,"
"So do I," Suho quickly cut her words off.
"Aigoo, you're so annoying Mr. Kim! Okay, okay, I'll go back to my tent now, c'mon," she patted his shoulder and got up from her previous seat.

"Bye bye, sleep well Chorong-ah," Suho waved his hand while he already entering his tent.
Chorong waved her hand back, and gave him a smile.
"Suho-ya, you loved her so much, didn't you?" she muttered and let a big sigh out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning my beloved brother ~~~" she greeted Kyungsoo spoily.
"Morning Eunji-ya... Hey, did you already call Suho hyung back? Last night he'd call me because he said that your phone was off," he took of his apron while served an omelet for her in their dining table.
"Yes, I did it. Last night I felt a little bit unwell. So I decided to take my phone off, so there's anybody could disturb my sleep," she grinned.
"But next time, you should tell Suho hyung first. Last night, he sounded very worried towards you,"
"Yeah, I knew I was wrong Oppa. I'm sorry..." she frowned.
"You don't have to say those words to me. It belongs to your boyfriend," Kyungsoo gave a warm smile and he his little sister hair.

"Eunji-ya! Finish your meal quickly! We will going to school soon!" suddenly Chanyeol shouted from the second floor.
"Aisshhh... that big brat..." she pouted, while Kyungsoo giggled.
"Eat well, sister."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning my sweet Jongin-ieee..." Bomi greeted him when both of them accidentally met up in front of the school gate.
"Aishh, don't call me that way noona. What will the others think of us If they heard it," Jongin glared at her.
"Why should I not calling you like that? It sounds so cute you know," she giggled while pinching both of Jongin's cheeks.
"Yah, noona! You're hurting me! Stop it now!" he tried to remove her hands from his cheeks.
"Ohhh you acted so cocky now! It's certainly because you got ride Eunji home yesterday, didn't you?" Bomi glared at him.
"What to do with that?" Jongin blinked in confusion.
"So if you're not starting to liking her, you have to be my for today!" she hooked Jongin's hand.
"Yah, noona, release your hand on me! People might be misunderstanding,"
"I don't want to, before you said yes to me," she threatened.
"Noona, you're going crazy!" Jongin successfully released his hand over her, and he quickly ran away.
"Yah, Kim Jongin! Wait for meeeeehhhh!!!" she shouted while rushing her self to catch Jongin.

She didn't realized that there were 3 persons had been noticed her moti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter