My My

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The words I couldn’t say to you, My heart shaking when I stood in front of you

It was because I really like you

Again, all day long I thought of you, and this isn’t the first time

You wouldn’t know oh~ for real"

[ A PINK - "My My"]

"Yo, Sehun-ah. Are you in a daydreaming?" Jongin patted his seatmate's shoulder.
"Ah, eh, n-no... What's wrong Jongin-ah?"
"Eyy, you were really in a daydreaming huh? The school's hours has ended. It's our time go home. Let's go!"
"Y-you can go first. I still have another appointment to do,"
"Oh okay, see you tomorrow Sehun-ah. Bye,"
"Bye,"
And Jongin had left from the classroom.

"Sehun-ah, have you been doing the things that we've planned yesterday?" suddenly Naeun came close towards him.
Sehun nodded. "She will come here soon,"
"Good. I have to go home first, good luck to you," Naeun patted his shoulder before she left.

 

-- In front of Sehun's class--

"Anyeong Eonie... How are you?"  Naeun bowed when accidentally she met Eunji in front of her class.
"Oh, anyeong Naeun-ah. I'm fine. When were you coming to my house?"
"Kyungsoo oppa will texting me about his free schedule first, and then I'll come to your house soon," she smiled.
"Ahh, I see... Okay then, see you soon,"
"Ne eonnie, I'll go first, bye," Naeun waved her hands before she left.
Then Eunji stepped into Sehun's class.

 

"Ah noona, you've come," directly he got up from his seat to greet her.
"Yeah, how long have you been waiting on me?" she smiled and took her seat beside him.
"Not really, noona. My class just ended 5 minutes ago,"
"Oh good... So, where is your chemical homework?"
"Ah, here they are... Mrs Jang gives many difficult tasks which I couldn't understand. That's why I asked you for a help," He handed her a chemistry book.
"Why do you want me to help you? Do you even think that I'm an expert in this lesson?" she smirked.
"Eyy noona, you're degrading yourself huh? Kyungsoo hyung had won physics and chemical regional championship when he was in the high school. At least, you had inherited his intelligence a bit,"
"Yah, you're too much," she chuckled and patted his back.

"I'm sure you can help me noona. You're my sunbae, you had done this task a year before me, didn't you?" he pointed his finger towards Eunji.
"Aigoo... Okay, okay, I'll try my best," she grabbed the book and started to finish Sehun's homework.
Sehun smiled when seeing her serious face.

-------------15 minutes later ---------
"Omo... I just forget this formula... Omo, omo, let me think first..." Eunji began knocking her pen on her chin.
"Noona... you're so cute..."
"Yah, Oh Sehun, you've better help me to solve this task rather than just staring at me since earlier," she pouted.
Sehun shook his head. "I've told you before. I don't understand this homework at all,"
"Tch, chemical is the hardest lesson indeed,"
Suddenly, Sehun leans his face toward Eunji, and it made Eunji startled.
"Se-Sehun-ah..."
"Noona, you're sweating. Let me help you to wipe it," he took his handkerchief and uses it to wipe Eunji's sweat on her forehead.

Eunji was taken aback. Because this time, the distance between their face, was almost close enough.
"You looks prettier when I see it at this close. I wish I could always enjoy this time..." he whispered while her chin.
Eunji could clearly smell his scent from this close distance. And she could feel her heart beats faster than before
"Noona..." he still whispered while looked at her deeply.
"Mmm...?"
"May I..."
When he was ready to closing their gaps, suddenly the classroom door opened.

"Yah, Sehun-ah! Eunji noona! What are you doing there?!" Jongin yelled.
"Omo... Omo... Did you two want to share a forbidden kiss???" Bomi followed from behind.

Eunji quickly got up from her seat. "A-aniyooo, don't get misunderstanding. I just help him to finishing his chemical homework,"
"Doing his chemical homework or do you want to know the chemical reaction when your lips met him?" Bomi asked her in curiosity.

"And you? What both of you doing here? Jongin-ah, you said that you had to go home earlier to me," Sehun cut the eldest words off.
"I forgot that today I have an appointment to completing the interview session of the biography task that belongs to Bomi noona," Jongin answered.
"Then you can use this class, because I've done with Sehun's homework," Eunji collected her stuff from Sehun desk.

"Eyyy Eunji-ya, don't get mad. I just want to tease you before, why so serious???" Bomi pinched her arms.
"No Bomi-ah, I'm not angry at you. I have to go now because Suho oppa already waiting on me outside. So see you tomorrow Bomi-ah. Bye, Jongin-ah,"
"Take care noona," Jongin waved his hand at her.
Eunji left without said any words towards Sehun, and it made him freeze in his place.

"Hey buddy, do you want to join me and Bomi noona here?" Jongin patted his shoulder.
"Ah, n-no... I have to go now too. See you again, bye,"
Without waiting Bomi and Jongin's permissions, Sehun run away from the classroom.

"What's wrong with that guy? He acted so weird today..." Bomi pouted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noona...!"
Eunji fastened her steps when she heard that voice almost approaching her pace.
"Noona! Please listen to me!"
Sehun ran faster in order to catch her. And he did it. He held her wrist to make her stopped.

"Noona... please... give me a chance to explain it to you..." he turned her back around, so he could face her now.
"You don't have to... Please let me go," Eunji still tried to ignore him.
"I can't noona, before you listen to my confession first," he tightened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter