Miracles in December

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I’m struggling to find you who I cannot see
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear
I see things that I couldn’t see before
I hear things that I couldn’t hear before
After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you
Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power"


[EXO - "Miracles in December"]

11 PM - @Eunji's Home

 

Eunji suddenly approached Jongdae, who was freeze in front of her door. And she felt startled at the moment, when she saw Sehun appearance that was also standing there, facing Jongdae.

"S-Sehun-ah?"

Sehun who previously glared to Jongdae, moved his gaze as he threw an irritated looked to Eunji. He surely felt a disappointed in his heart by seeing her girlfriend was spending her Christmas night with another man. And because of the truth, Sehun directly turned around and ready to leave since he thought that he was just wasting his precious time to coming there.

"Sehun-ah, wait!" Eunji called as she wanted him to stop. But Sehun ignored it, as he kept on walking away.

"Catch him, Ji,"

Suddenly Jongdae's remarked made her startled. She turned her gaze to him and she found out that the eldest was nodding his head to signaling her to catch up her boyfriend.

After need sometimes to ensuring herself, Eunji immediately ran toward Sehun, but she was late, because Sehun already entered his car, and he left her.

Jongdae who saw it, quickly ran away to approached her.

"Eunji-ya, are you okay?" he asked her in worries as he could see her pale face.

Instead of answering his question, Eunji started to sob, and Jongdae let her leaned her head in his chest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 AM - @ Taeyeon's Villa

Everyone on the villa was already fall to sleep at that hour. Bomi who suddenly felt thirsty, woke up and went outside her room to take for a glass of water in the kitchen.

When she arrived at the kitchen, suddenly she could feel someone's presence outside, since the lamp on the terrace was still on. She walked outside to find out who was the person who didn't sleep yet at this midnight.

 

"Chanyeol Oppa?" she raised her eyebrow as she could captured his presence on her gaze.

"Ugh...?" he raised his head as he heard the sound of the footsteps approached over him. Bomi was standing nearby with two glasses of water in her hand, watching him. "Bomi-ya? Why are you standing there? Come here,"

Bomi shrugged and sat beside him, giving him one of the glasses of the water.

"Thank you," Chanyeol nodded and took it.

"It's cold outside. Why don't you just go inside and going to sleep?" Bomi asked.

"I can't sleep because of the Bacon's snores," he scoffed as Bomi giggled.

"I never knew although Baekhyun Oppa was sleeping, he still could be that noisy,"

"Yeah, he always did. By the way, what are you doing in this middle of the night? Didn't you sleep yet?" Chanyeol asked this time, as he moved his gaze toward her who was sitting beside him.

"Actually, I just wanted to get some drink since I feel so thirsty. But then, I saw you and I just decide to accompanying you here," Bomi said spontaneously.

"You don't have to. You can go to sleep first, Bbom," he pointed his eyes to signaling her to go back to her room.

"Honestly... I can't sleep too since I still had so many things that burdening my mind..." Bomi shrugged.

Chanyeol seemed to understand, "I'm sorry about your relationship with Yixing,"

"It's okay Oppa. I'm sure that I will forget him as soon as possible," Bomi tried to put a smile on her lips. "I was the one that should say sorry to you since I didn't believe you about he was cheated on me on the first place.”

"Never mind, Bbom. I understand if it was so hard to trust someone else's opinion rather than you had directly caught it with your own eyes," Chanyeol smiled, and it suddenly brings the awkward moments between them.

 

For some seconds, both of them were trapped in the awkward scenes.

"I..." Chanyeol and Bomi decided to speak to break the awkwardness, but unfortunately they spoke out at the same time.

"Ahh, you go first, Bbom,"

"No, you do first, Oppa,"

"Ani, ladies first,"

"Aniyo, the older first,"

"Aisshhh, this girl," Chanyeol shook his head as both of them started to chuckle.

"Pssttt... don't laugh too loud or the others will awake later," Bomi hissed as she lean her face closer to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol who noticed it, started to grab her right hand and directly placing her arm right on his chest. Chanyeol's sudden act made Bomi confused and blushed at the same time.

"Yah, O-Oppa..." she tried to pull back her hand, but Chanyeol tighten his grip on her wrist.

"Can you feel it, Bbom?" he whispered, while Bomi blinked on her confusions.

"This heartbeat always had these rhythms when you're near me. And during this 3 years the rhythm remains the same," Chanyeol said as he shut his eyes.

"You’re a liar. You’re the one who asked me to break up with you 3 years ago. Don't pretend like you forgot already it," Bomi slapped Chanyeol's chest, and made him groaned.

"It's hurt," Chanyeol whimpered as he rubbed his chest.

"My heart hurt more," Bomi pouted.

 

"Do you still feel the pain till now?" Chanyeol asked in curiosity as he tilted his head to saw her face.

"What are you talking about? You're a pathetic," she said with a guff looks.

Chanyeol gulped as he tried to found some right words to say to persuaded her.

"I'm so sorry... I knew I was wrong when I decided to broke-up with you at that time. Honestly, I was so confused with my own feeling, till I couldn't make a right decision for my own sake and it had hurting you so bad too..." he sighed before spoke out again. "At first, I thought that I didn't love you that much. I felt nothing when we broke-up. But, I just felt something weird and strange, when I saw you with Yixing had walking hand in hand and hugging each other. And my heart surely had broken into pieces when I heard that both of you were declaring as a couple."

"So, you finally realized that you were jealous?" Bomi choked.

Chanyeol nodded, "But, it was too late then, since you were being his girlfriend," he shrugged as he leaned his back to the seat.

"Oppa..."

"But, you don't have to worry. Although I was getting jealous, I still feel happy for you too, when I see that he could make you smile since you were dating him earlier," he tried to cheer himself, as he put a slightly smile on his face.

"That's gross! Did you think that it was a plot on a drama series? You were exaggerated, Oppa," Bomi face palmed.

"I'm serious, Bbom,"

"It was impossible that you didn't have any crush toward other girls during these 3 years,"

"It was sound cliché. But, I told you the truth. During those years, many girls tried to dating with me since I was good looking," he started to self praising, as Bomi acted like she was going to puke. "But, I swear, I didn't have any special feelings for them. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter