So Long

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you remember how you and I were so young and small?
We were always together, do you remember our friends who were jealous of us?

You held my small hand and protected me, always smiling only at me
We didn’t know back then, we were too young

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend
Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label"

[A PINK - SO LONG]

"J-Jongdae Oppa...?"

The person that had called by her, blinked at his place.

"P-pardon?"

"You are Kim Jongdae, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, it's me. And how could you know my name?"

"I'm Eunji,"

"E-Eunji?" he still blinked while tried to remembering.

"I'm your childhood friend when we were lived in Busan,"

"Eunji? Did you mean you are Jung Hyerim?"

"Oppa! Finally you recognized me!" she beamed while clapped her palms in excitement.

"Woaahh, Are you really Jung Hyerim??? I can't believe that we finally can meet each other again! Come on, let's talking inside," that Kim Jongdae's eyes blinking in amazement while he asked the girl went inside his house.

"How were your parents, Oppa? Did they move to Seoul with you?" Eunji asked while followed his steps.

"They still lives in Daejeon. And they will be so happy to knowing that we're becoming neighbors again," Jongdae said while smile widely and signaling Eunji to sat in his living room.

His house was not so big, but neat.

"So, you're living alone in this house?" she asked while threw her gaze around the house.

He nod, "Yes, and I'm going to work starting for tomorrow as an assistant professor,"

"Oh, really? Where were you working at, Oppa?" Eunji asked while took her seat in front of him.

"Seoul Art University,"

"Wow! We are truly destined, Oppa! I'm a student of Seoul Art University, and it means we will see each other frequently!" Eunji beamed.

"Daebak! After being apart for almost 11 years, we finally met each other. When I first met you earlier, I really overlooked by you, Hyerim-ah. You were totally changed!" he said in amazement.

"Thank you, Oppa. I take that as a compliment," she grinned. “But don’t call me with that name. I changed my name into Jung Eunji already.”

"Oh, okay. You were so messy and boyish before, that the reason why I didn't recognized you earlier,"

"I used to be the previous Eunji, like you ever knew before. But, because of something, I had to changed," she shrugged.

"Ahh, It must be your boyfriend who had forcing you, right?" he guessed while snapped his fingers.

"Yeah, you're absolutely right," she rolled her eyes.

"That was good. Honestly, you look more beautiful and attractive than you used to," he scoffed.

"Yah, Oppa! We've just met after 11 years being apart. How could you dare to tease me, huh?" she pouted and made Jongdae chuckled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Day later - 5 AM - Eunji's Home

"Yeoboseyo?" Eunji was answering her cellphone with her 'still' heavy voice. She used to sleep in those hours.

"Jiji-ya, have you read the news in the internet today?" suddenly, a voice in the other line replied in hastily tone.

Eunji blinked for a while before she figured out that it was Suho who had called her so early in the morning.

"Yah, Suho Oppa, what makes you calling me in this early hour just to asking me for reading some gossips in the internet?" she yawned.

"Of course I should. This is an emergency. Our name can bust up because of this misunderstanding news, Ji!"

"W-wait... What do you mean Oppa? Is there a bad rumor about us had spread out?" she got up from her bed, and asked Suho in curiosity.

"For sure. Seems to be one of Sehun's fan had took a picture of us while we were attending Chorong's wedding ceremony yesterday,"

"So what was the problem if they took our picture together? We haven't done something wrong..."

"We supposed to be not doing something wrong for sure. But that person managed to took the picture when I had hugged your shoulders. I'm sure enough, that the other Sehun's fans will be intimidated and misunderstanding by this news. And this is very dangerous for you, since Sehun have a lot of fan girls who desperately in love with their idol," Suho said in worry.

"S-so... What must we do now...?" Eunji stammered in her words. She could not imagine how the fans will threaten her later.

"I will ask my secretary, Mr. Yoon for helping me to blocking all the news about us in the internet soon. So, I'll hung up now, Ji."

"Good luck Oppa. Please let me know if you successfully block it all,"

"Okay, take care of yourself, bye."

Suho hung up. While Eunji freeze in her place. She never thought that Sehun's fans would do some rough thing to her. And a few minute later, Eunji directly call her boyfriend, before he could read the news in the internet first.

"Yeoboseyo...?" Sehun's voice sound so heavy and hoarse.

"Sehun-ah, sorry for disturbing your sleep. I need to talk with you. It's an emergency," Eunji spoke out in a panic tone.

"What happened, noona? Did something bad happen to you?" Sehun got up from his bed while rubbing his eyes, when noticing the panic tone from his girlfriend's voice.

"Yesterday, when I was attending Chorong's wedding ceremony, I was seated next to Suho Oppa. So, we always look so closed toward the other guests," Eunji tried to explained first.

"And then?" Sehun's asked while still half awake.

"One of your fans had captured our close moment, and uploads it to the internet. The news had spread since this morning,"

Sehun mentally slapped, and it made he found his fully consciousness when heard about that news.

"Ohh... Sh*t! How could this be such a mess!" he cursed.

"Mianhae Sehun-ah. I did not expect that they will make it as a slander..."

"It's not your fault. noona. It's just a misunderstanding. I'll talk to my manager right now. I'm sure he will give a best solution for us soon. You don't have to worry, okay?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

9 AM - @ Seoul Art University

"Look at her! I never knew that she dare enough to cheating from Oh Sehun!"

"She's a b*tch!"

"I hate her! Sehun should broke-up with her soon!"

Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter