[6] Anyeong noona.

You are my Romeo

++++
"Alright, you can sit down there if you want." Krystal suggested nicely as they got to their outdoor table.

"Yeh~" Minho replied as he set his drink to the table before sitting down as Krystal followed his lead and did the same.

"Where were we?" Krystal asked as she began to flip through the script to begin practicing their lines.

"Act 2, scene 2. I'm supposed to be inside your orchard." Minho said as he reminded her of where they are supposed to start.

"Oh right, thanks." Krystal replied as she flipped to the said page and had Minho start his line.

"She speaks: O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art
As glorious to this night, being o'er my head As is a winged messenger of heaven Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him
When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds And sails upon the bosom of the air." Minho began.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, And I'll no longer be a Capulet." Krystal replied. But just then, she heard someone calling for them.

"We're in the backyard!" Krystal yelled before turning back to her script. "Mianhe~ Let's just continue."

Minho shook his head and continued to read his lines. "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?"

"'Tis but thy name that is my enemy; Thou art thyself, though not a Montague. What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man.-" Krystal began when she heard her Unni walking toward them.

"Oh, hi. Umma said that Minho is here. Is he really?" Jessica said before she caught sight of Minho sitting across Krystal at the table. "Minho, anyong!" She said as she greeted him with a smile.

"Jessica noona, anyong." Minho greeted as he bowed to her.

"Unni, how was dance class?" Krystal asked as she stood up to greet her.

"Ugh...VERY TIRING!!! The dance-off is in 2 weeks, and half of us still haven't memorized the full choreography." Jessica complained as she shook her head. "Anyway, I'll deal with the problem later. How about you guys, how is your practice??" Jessica asked, changing the topic.

"We're fine. Mr. Kim Bum asked us to work together to get to know our characters so that's why I invited him over." Krystal replied. "You guys are gonna do fine. Who are you going against anyway?"

"LeeTeuk oppa and his friends." Jessica replied. "We can still beat them I guess. Anyway, you guys go on and continue your practice. I'll be upstairs in my room talking to Tiffany about the dance off. See you later." She continued before excusing herself to her room.

"Bye." Krystal said as she and Minho walked back to their seats in the backyard to finish their practice.

+++++
"Onew hyung is waiting for me outside. I should get going." Minho said as he informed Krystal that Onew will be picking him up.

"Oh right. Why don't we go back inside and I'll tell them that you are leaving." Krystal suggested as Minho nodded and followed her inside the house.

"Umma, Unni! Minho is leaving!" Krystal yelled as she called to her sister and mother upstairs.

"You're leaving?!" Jessica and her mother asked in unison as they both raced down the stairs.

"Ne. Onew hyung is outside waiting." Minho replied.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"Umma!" Krystal whined as she gave her mother a 'he's-not-interested' look before looking at Minho with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. Thanks for the offer Mrs. Jung but I have to go." Minho replied politely.

"Alright, alright. Jess, go with Krystal and walk him out the door." Mrs. Jung said with a hint of disappointment in her tone. "Bye, Minho. See you soon."

"Sorry about that. She gets excited when our friends come over to our house." Krystal apologized as they made their way across the front yard toward the gate.

"It's okay. She seems nice. Thanks again." Minho replied with a smile.

Before either of the sisters could reply, Jessica caught a glance at Onew, who was waving at them.

"Minho, Onew is here." Jessica said as she pointed to Onew, who was motioning for Minho to get in his car.

"Onew oppa! Anyong!" Krystal greeted as she bowed to him. Onew then stood straight to bow at the sisters before calling to Minho.

"Minho! Let's go." Onew called as he waved his hands over to Minho's attention.

"I have to go now, so see you tomorrow. Bye Krystal, bye Jessica noona, good luck on the dance off." Minho said before heading toward Onew's car.

"Thanks. Bye drive safely! Jessica called to them as Onew began to drive away.