2

Married The Jerk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun look at his front bumper. He's still not satisfied with you.

“How dare she. Ughh!” He growled. “Yeah, no matter what happen, I need to find her. I need to find her!!!” He said.

“Honey, what happen?” Seulgi suddenly appeared and backhugging Sehun. He quickly removes Seulgi hand from his waist, ticklish!

“Nothing.” He answered boredly.

“What happen to you, Sehun? Honey, look at me.” Seulgi touch Sehun's chin and forced him to look at her eyes.

"Can you just get off from me? I'm so sick with you! Go away!!!" Sehun raised his voice.

“Why? I'm just care for you. Is it wrong?!” Seulgi pouted.

“Sorry, I have no time for you.” With then, Sehun get inside his car and drove away leaving Seulgi alone.  

On his way, he still don't have any idea how to find you. But then he remember the camera that you give to him. He stopped his car and find the camera at the back. When he get that, he quickly turn on the camera and look at your picture. 

"Seriously this girl, peace everywhere? Always act cute." But then his eyes caught on something, he qucikly zoom in. 

"La Petite Boulangerie??" He read the banner. "Okay, I know that! Maybe she work there."

He immediately drove away.

You're now making a caramel machiatto to your customer. Abruptly, you remember about Sehun. Eve that guy is really snob but everytime you think about him, butterflies always flies in your stomach. You always felt like wanted to meet him again. 

“Ehem, excuse me!” You heard a voice that you suddenly shocked and splash the caramel macchiato to the floor.

“NEH!!!” You quickly answered.

“Can you please turn around and look at me, when I'm ordering?” The guy said.

“I'm so sorry, I need to clean up this first. Wait I'll call my friends. Jiyoung..........!!!”

“No, I want you." That guy said. You stunned for a moment and turned around.

You widen your eyes. "S-sir? What are you doing here?"

"Hello! How are you?" Sehun said and wave at you.

"S-sir, I'm so sorry. Can you give me a few weeks more to finish the debt?" You said.

"No." He answered.

"But. Pleasee." You tried to do an aegyeo to him but no works.

"Time fly really past right?" He asked.

"Neh. Ahh, no! Sir, please! I promised you." You said.

"No! Because you broke the promises, you are now officially my wife starting from now!"

"B-but."

"No buts, here, drop your signature here!." He said and give you th contract marriage form.

You scratched your head. You sigh and drop down your sign on the form. You give the form back to him and he did the same thing.

"So, we're now a married couple, right?" He said.

You nodded your head. 

"So, hello wifey, how are you. You're now staying at my house no matter what. Arraso!"

"Why??"

"Because you broke our promises."

You lowered your head and cried. sobs sobs sobs.

Sehun widen his eyes and poke your your shoulder. "Yah, uljimaaa! Yah! Aigoo."

You lift up your red face and teary eyes. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"As I said before, you broke our promise."

"I'm not the one who bumped your car, idiot!" You screamed.

He was shocked and quickly cover your mouth. "Yah, you just called me idiot. Ahaa, YAH!! uljimaaa!"

Sobs. sob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter