1

Married The Jerk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You staring at your wrist watch. It's already 8.55 in the morning, and you only have 5 minutes to rush to your works. You're not able to do anything because of the stupid traffic jam. You worked at the cafe which is 10 kilometres away from your house. 

You tried to calm yourself. When arriving at the corner near your workplace, you speed your scooter to catch the time.

"OH MY GODNESS!" You was suprised when you saw an old lady crossing the road suddenly. You immediately press the brake. Skretttttttttttt!!! The tires grip the road when you brake and making others vehicles stopped. Suddenly...... BANG!!

You flinched slightly when a car crashed your scooter. You was stunned for a moment, don't know what to do. From the rear view mirror, you can see a man in a black coat with his Porsche, looking at the front car's bumper which is dented a bit. Then he walked to you.

"Yah." You was scared, eventhough you know that it was your fault but you was really scared to face that guy. You lowered your head slightly, making him not able to see your face. He knocked yor helmet, and you immediately turn to look at him. His face looks like angry and fierce. But he's cute. You saw a face of a handsome young man with shiny eyes, long nose, pale skin, his jaw. You was stunned for a moment.

"Come here!" the young man leads makes you swallowed hard. You get off from your scooter, slowly and carefully. "Err, mianhaeyo. It's my fault." You pressed your hands together as the mark of apologies. 

"What? Sorry? You know how much my car cost compare to your scooter? Why did you brake suddenly?!" His face turned red.

"Err,  because... there...there's an old lady crossing the road. So that's why I brake. I didn't notice your car behind. I'm so sorry mister." Your voice trembling with fear.

"What?! Then who's gonna pay for this damage car?"

"It's okay. Just tell me how much. I will pay the loss." 

"8000 dollar?"

You dumbfounded. What the hell? Where will I find those money!!!! I don't even get my paid yet.

"Errr, heheh." You grinned, guilty.

The guy is staring sharply in your eyes. 

"Then?!" 

You feel , first the traffic jam, second the old lady, and now stuck with this guy. 

"Err, I'll pay you later. You can leave your namecard to me. If anything happen, I'll call you."

"How can I know that you're not cheating. I can feel the aura and the smells that you will run away from me." 

"Umm, here!" Without thinking, you give him your beloved Nikon camera.

"As long as I'm not paying, you can keep this camera. The guy looked at the camera. What the hell was this, pink? You seriously? So girlish."

He stares at you sharply.

"This?"

"Yeah, I bought this using my own mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter