final

Heartless

She watch his eyes twinkling when he talked to her. She had taken to like him from the first day they met. From a simple hi to a private conversation between them, they’ve gone much closer together until their friends got suspicious but all they ever did was,

 

“we’re just friends” but who the hell they are trying to lie ?

 

but that eyes is not looking for her anymore. 

 

that hands didn't even try to catch hers anymore

 

that smile was not for her anymore. 

 

and his heart, was clearly not hers. 

 

She was walking toward their next class when suddenly he came from behind with a smile and a strawberry milk in his hand,

 

“I thought that maybe you didn’t have breakfast yet so I get you this” he said as he gave the milk to her.

 

Strawberry ?

 

From the day she was born until now, she hated strawberry.

 

But, love is blind.

 

And her world start to revolves around him.

 

His friends, became her friends.

 

She noticed everything about him.

 

On how he actually hate having breakfast and rarely have it.

 

How his eyes were twinkling in excitement when he talk about his favorite music.

 

How passionate he is when he was studying.

 

How he playfully wink at her when she mad at him.

 

From 2-3 hours chatting to the whole night chatting, they were happy.

 

Even tough, they didn’t say anything but they know they do like each other.

 

That was before.

 

Kim Haneun.

 

The one who came between their relationship.

 

And suddenly, the whole night chatting became 30 minutes talk and sometimes they didn’t chat at all.

 

The lunch they usually had together.

 

The midnight talks where they tell everything that happen in their life.

 

It has passed.

 

Everything became a memory.

 

She still remember the day when he came to her and told her that he and Kim Haneun was officially an item, he didn’t realize that he had kill her.

 

 

And she realize that from the start, she didn’t even know where she stand in his life.

 

He made her confess.

 

He made her tell the truth.

 

And he break her all at once.

 

From talking to each other every day to never talk to me again.

 

From friends to strangers.

 

From looking at each  other every day, they didn’t even spare a glance when they walk past by each other.

 

She was heartbroken.

 

When she thought that he meant everything.

 

He killed her that night and she need to pretend that everything was fine with a smile wore on her face the next day.

 

And she need to pretend that she didn’t care when all she ever witness is their lovey dovey act in front of her.

 

Oh Hayoung shook her head and forced herself to look at the road. She shut her eyes, damming the threatening tears.

 

He’d made a fool of her.

 

He’d played her.

 

Gained her trust and love,

 

Only to smash her feelings without any explaination.

 

She never wanted to see that manipulating, heartless man again.

 

Kim Jong In.