Last day of becoming Jongin

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

The crowd went wild and was chanting Jongin's name. Majority of them were girls, so it made me quite jealous. No, REALLY jealous. I glared at the girl who sat beside me. She was holding Jongin's banner. Probably Jongin's fan.

I sighed. It's too hard to date an idol. Not date really. I also don't know what was our relationship. Romantic interest? Lol. I chanted Jongin's name too, and Jongin gave us a flying kiss. Kyaa~ We squealed together. My heart ached..I should be fangirling over him alone. Because he is mine. MY ROBOT!

The girl beside me was literally crying so hard from Jongin's flying kiss. "Oppa..is that for me..tsk tsk.." she cried. I rolled my eyes and focused on EXO's perfomance. Yep, my dad sent Jongin back to his company and boom, the news was all about him. And today, I attended their concert. I even got a backstage pass!

All of them were playing on the stage after the perfomance finished. Chen was throwing pillow to Chanyeol while Baekhyun was watching them. Kyungsoo and Jongin was playing together. Yifan was standing while watching them coolly. Sehun was literally focusing on throwing pillow to Luhan. Tao was busy shouting to everyone to stop to take a secla with him. Minseok was laughing at them with Yixing. Junmyeon, he was hitting his head with his palm.

They all looked perfect as 12. Not 11. Not even 10. I smiled.

After they all bowed to fans, they went backstage. The concert finally ended! I quickly stood up and ran backstage. Yeay, with my backstage pass, I got passed the guard easily without any problems..notl ike the other fangirls who were begging to the guards to let them in. I ran in to EXO's room and took a deep breath.

I'm going to meet Jongin. No, my bias..Kai! I hesitated..should I? I turned behind, ready to leave..wait..I came all the way here..why should I stop?

I knocked the door. Knock Knock. Junmyeon opened the door, "Hey, are you our fan?" he asked and opened the door widely. The room suddenly became quiet and all of them stared at me like I am a wing-ed alien. "Err..hello?"

I said awkwardly. They smiled and bowed at me. Jongin saw me but he didn't seem to react anything. Did he foreget me already? "Jongin! Annyeong! It's me, Min Sunhee!" I said excitedly. Yeah, eho would not excited to meet someone they love?

Jongin gave me an icy gaze. Not the warm as the usual. I froze. No, that was not Jongin. That was Kai. "Jongin?"

"Who are you?" he asked coldly. My heart dropped. No, no no no. He promised me he would remember me! Suddenly, a girl from nowhere came and sat beside Jongin. "Oppa~" she said cutely..no, annoyingly.

Jongin smiled seeing her attendant and kissed her lips. My jaw almost dropped onto the floor seeing them. Oh gosh, no. Who is she? I felt terribly mad right now. Jongin can't do this to me. "K-Kim Jongin.." I muttered under my breath. My eyes teared up seeing them flirting with each other.

"Min Sunhee-ssi. I think, you should leave now..." Junmyeon said and pushed me out. What? Did I just being kicked out? No no! He closed the door behind him and locked it. "NO NO NO!"

My tears dropped. How could he? What a jerk! He promised me he won't forget me no matter what! I came here for nothing. My legs couldn't hold it anymore and I collapsed in front of EXO's room. Kim Jongin, what a bad robot! I burried my head in my knee and cried.

"Sunhee! Min Sunhee! Wake up!"

No, I don't want to. I want to stay here until I meet Jongin.

"yah Min Sunhee! Why are you crying in your sleep?"

I opened my eyes immeadiately. I was in my room. What? Shouldn't I be at EXO's concert? What the..it was just a dream?But it felt so real! I even cried! "W-whatt..." I muttered. (A/N: HAHAHAHA. How was it being trolled? XD XD)

"Did you had a nightmare? Hey, you really scare me by shouting like that in the middle of the night!" mom scolded before left my room. I blinked my eyes a few time. There, I saw Jongin smirking in front of my door.

"Eyyy, you have nightmares too? Why did you muttered my name? Hah! You were dreaming about me didn't you?" Jongin teased. I blushed so hard. "Yah! Get out of my room!" I threw my pillow at him. He quickly ran and shouted mockingly, "Ouch, it's hurt...NOT!"

I rolled my eyes. Huh, so childish! Jongin went into his room. I looked at my watch. It was 3.00 a.m. in the morning! Oh gosh, what a nightmare! It felt so real, though..like it's gonna happen in the future.

I felt kind of relief too since it was a dream. If it was true, my life was doomed.

>>>

"You awake?" mom greet me when she saw me sitting on the dining chair. I nodded before ate the bread hungrily. "Hey hey girl. Watch your attitude. Try eating like a real girl." I rolled my eyes at my mom's word.

"Mommmm, lecture me later. I'm hun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter