Another shocking announcement

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: This chapter has quite a lot of angst. Whatever. jUst enjoy it :P )

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

I just could not take it anymore .I really wanna scream,shout and cry. This is all too much for me. Too many questions for me.

I went to the living room and saw my dad was having a deep conversation with mom. Dad noticed me and smiled at me. That smile is something..."Oh. Sunhee-yah." dad greeted me and told me to sit down. I didn't say anything or even sit down. "Jongin. Who is him?" I asked.

Dad was quite shocked from that question. I knew it. I knew dad knew everything about that dumb stupid robot. "You knew? You knew it from the start? You knew he was not a real ing robot?" I asked impatiently. "Min Sunhee. Mind you languange." mom scolded me. I ignored my mother and looked at my father.

"Sunhee dear, we need to talk about something."

"I'm not talking about anything else until you tell me the truth." I marked my words and sat down on the couch. Dad was quite startled from my action while mom was biting her lips. See? Something is not right. Dad sighed and started talking, "Kim Jongin. EXO Kim Jongin. I'm quite glad and grateful because you named him with his real name." My jaw dropped. What? EXO KIM JONGIN? EXO KAI?!

"Mwo?!" I half-screamed. Kim Jongin as my freaking bias Kim Jongin? What is happening to me life now T^T. "You knew the accident that he went throught last 3 years right?" dad asked. I nodded. "That accident took half of his body away. So, as I am his...doctor-"

"HEOL?! What the heck? You was his freaking doctor that treat him from the accident?" I was too shocked so I blurted. Fortunately this time, mom didn't lectured me becasue of my languange but instead, she said, "Let you father talk first."

"Yes, I am the doctor who treated EXO Kai last 3 years. I cured him with my technology. So he became a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter