Kisses - Part 2

I love you, my robot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV (SUNHEE)

"You really don't understand my words, do you?" Jongin said after pushing me on the couch. "Yah! What's wrong with you? Stop pushing me, jinjja!" I stood up and cleaned my shirt. Aish, this robot. I'm starting to hate him eventhough my heart was still beating like a drum right now.

"Where did you go just now?" he asked softly..maybe starting to feel guilty or whatsoever. Pfftt, I scoffed. "Why do you care, mis-ter?" I asked annoyingly so he will be annoyed and leave me. Why do I want him to leave? It's because my heart was about to explode by just looking at him. "Because I am in charge of you!" he raised his voice. Maybe annoyed.

"Really? Well, three words for you. I. Don't. Care" I said and went into my room. After closing the door, I sisghed heavily. I wouldn't know EXO Kai who seems so perfect to me in the TV and at the fanmeetings, is actually so cocky and kind of a jerk. But, I seriously can't help but to love him.

>>>

Again, at night I decided to sneak out from the house. At night with a guy? Um..a cyborg guy..in a house? Well, a big NO NO to me. This time, I knew where I'm going. It's not actually so fun but it sure could release my stress. I'm heading to the bar.

This was not my first going there. I went there a few times with Krystal and Jessica. Jessica is Krystal's older sister. She's in SM High School too. (A/N: Well, not in SM anymore T^T ) . Jessica is a member of Girls' Generation which is the head of the queenka in the school. They are seniors and they are much popular than us.

Back to my life, I'm now heading to the bar, alone. No Krystal, no Jessica. It's kind of scary but, oh well..As long as I am not in the house with Jongin. My head was dirty too and Jongin of course had his lust too. So..um..I rather not talk about this.

I went there by a bus. It's just a few kilometres away. When I arrived there, I took a deep breath and stepped inside. Damn, it was shocking because the music was too loud. Thank goodness I'm not wearing something too showing or the guys would probably flirting with me.

There, I saw Krystal drinking whine at the bar. Yes, we know we were not allowed to drink alcohol or whatsoever..but come on, we were the queenka and nobody cares. "Hey," I greet her and sat beside her. Krystal seems so drunk

"Hey..Sunhee. You're here?" Krystal said sleepily. She's drunk ,duuh. She drank from the bottle. "Hey, I think you should stop drinking." I took away her drink and put it beside me. Krystal smell so bad right now because of the alcohol. Krystal smirked.

"Sunhee-yah. Myungsoo..Myungsoo lied to me." she said. I knew she would never remember words that was coming from right now because she was too drunk until I'm scared that she would be sick. 

I patted her back. Krystal smiled and then..suddenly she cried, "Why?! Why did he did this to me? I am the queenka, you pabo!" she shouted in her tears. "Soojung-ah.." I seriously don't know what to do. Me too, having a crisis with my crush.

"Sunhee..you're so lucky to have Jongin." she said before burri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter