Chapter 7

The Leaders

GD brought CL to the place where he had confessed to her  - the Han river .

at nighttime, with the moon shining brightly, its really a nice place for couples to walk around, talk to each other or just to sit on the bench enjoying each other's company .

Since CL was just wearing a tank top w/ Jeans, she was cold and shivered . GD noticed and place his jacket around her .

They were sitting at a secluded area, on the grass. Beside them was a big tree and if people look closely, there was a " KJY <3 LCR " ( Kwon Ji Yong <3 Lee Chae-Rin )

CL thought of the day where GD had confessed to her ... and started to daydream .

GD saw that she was deep in her own thoughts and slowly stood up and hid behind the tree .

After 5 minutes, CL came out of her thoughts and saw that no one was around . Sunddenly, she saw a couple walking by ...

"isn't that Taeyang & Dara ?" she thought .

They came closer and Taeyang gave her a white rose while Dara gave her a ring . Craved on the ring was the exact same words in the tree .

A hand suddenly covered her eyes and when it finally let go she saw GD standing in front of her holding a lot of balloons . He slowly walked towards her and ask, " Chae rin ah, will you finally be my girlfriend ? i really love you a lot . I promise to love you , support you and be there for you always ."

CL started to tear up and she kept nodding her head . GD was thinking how cute she looked but at the same time he was panicking inside because she was crying . He wiped her tears away and chaerin hugged him . They stayed like this as a couple for a while before heading back to their dorms .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO MY READERS :

Im so terribly sorry for not updating this second chap i promised ): i actually finished writing this and i accidentally clicked the Hide Chapter button ):

M I A N H A E ):