~Pretty Girl~

ABANDONED, But now I found my SUPER GIRL..

*2 Days later*

It’s been 2 days and I’m still not use tot his house..It’s so large and vey luxurious.I love it.At the moment I was in my room.I was thinking about my relationship status a few months ago..
                                                            When I was in Taiwan..
                                                   FLASHBACK
“Ariel” I say smiling feeling the moment we were sharing..
“Promise me that you’ll never laeve me” She gave a worried look..
“Donghae” Her soft voice hummed..”You were only in Taiwan for 4 months and you have 3 weks left before you leave”
“So..”
“I don’t think this will work out” I stayed quiet..
‘And..” She says..
“Ariel please” I bite my lip to prevent the crying but it doesn’t help..
“Donghae, I live in Taiwan and you live in South, Korea..We are such big idols  and we’re going to be extremely busy, how will we see find time to see each other if we live in countries so far away from each other?”
“I’ll wait for you, Ariel I’ll do that, you know I will”
“Donghae, it just won’t work out..”
“But-”
“I already found someone else” She interrupts me..
“But I love you..” I say tears fall repeatedly..
“Donghae mianheyo” She softly kissed me and walked away..
                                         END OF FLASHBACK
“EH?!?! LEE DONGHAE! Are you even listening to me??” I snap out my trance to see an angry Kim Heechul.

“Mianhe Hyung”

“So are you??”

“Am I what??”

“HUNGRY?!? Soo Man hired us a Korean chef” I got up and I walked to the oversized kitchen with Hyung..

“Eottoke?” He gave me a look..

“You’re still not over her yet?”

“I am but..Molla”..

“Who knows maybe you’ll find someone here?..Just don’t worry about it” he says..

“Yeah, what if..” I whisper to myself..
We finally reach the kitchen and we watched the chef prepare our meals..

“Arraso what will we be doing today?” Leeteuk asks…

“To the beach, Explore the town, Sight Seeing, Shopping, MORE EATING!!” The crowd of suju members yell..

“We shall go sight seeing” Leeteuk says..

“Don’t we have English lessons?” Sungmin asks..

“Yes, but not until 6” Sungmin nodded..
“WE ARE SUPER JUNIOR OAEYO”

~After Breakfast~
We all got dressed for the sunny California weather..Jet lag still had it toll on me but I wasn’t going to let that get in the way..
We got in the van and rode across the California Coastline.. We took billions of pictures
It was a bright sunny day.
I watched the crystal blue water as the sun rays lay on my skin.We decided to play a game of the infamous tag before the pedestrians started to fill the beach..It was only 11:00 am.

“let’s play tag” I say

“TAG” I  touch my Anchovy as I run all over the beach..

“THAT’S NOT FAIR” Hyukkie yells and tags me back..

I tried to tag him back but he ran so fast and I couldn’t catch up with him..I saw Shindong Hyug talking on the phone..

“Tag. YOU’RE IT!”

“I don’t count, I’m on the phone!!!” He says..

“So..’ I say..

“So..You’re still it!!” He replies..

“I QUIT..It’s not fun when you’re it!”..

“Yeah, we should take a break..” Kyuhyun says..

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! You weren’t even playing..You were on your laptop playing your stupid Starcraft the whole time!!!”

“EH!!! STARCRAFT IS NOT STUPID YOU UGLY MOCHI!!!” Kyuhyun yells..

“So I’m UGLY MOCHI!!”

“Eh you two stop” Leaderr Hyung says..

Siwon changes the subject by saying..”We should go to that Café over there” Pointing to the right..

Teukie nods and we run to the café like a bunch of maniacs..

“What do you want?” Henry asks…

“Expresso, Sprite, Cola, Water!”

“Who said water?”

“The Fish Prince!” I yell..

“Anyone else?”

“I’ll have some water too” Eunhyuk says and I smile at him..

“Cola?” Siwon says..

“Me, Heechul, Sungmin and Kibum”

“Sprite?”

“Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, Ryeowook, and Yesung”

“Coffee?”

“Leeteuk,Shindong, and Siwon..”

We found a table that was big enough to hold all our members..I see my shoe is untied but before I could reach my shoe I saw a girl having trouble with  her drinks..I got up and walked over to help her.

“You need help?” I ask..

She looked at me and my heart skipped a trillion beats..Her eyes were a crystal light blue and her skin was a perfect shade of white while her long blonde hair reached pass her shoulders.She smiled at me, showing off a eye smile like Tiffany’s.I felt my body freeze..What was this? What’s happening to me..

Hey guys I know I haven’t updated in a while..I’m very busy with school and all..I hope you liked this chapter because I have more to come..