Final

Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessi, I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry for everything. For not noticing you. For abandoning you." 

 

I weeped and apologized for everything.

 

"I'm sorry for throwing away our love. I'm sorry for treating you like trash. Sorry for being a crap." 

 

I really am sorry for every heart aches that she felt because of me. I should've left him for her. I should have. 

 

"Jessi, please. Forgive me." 

 

I begged and pleaded, but the girl I love isn't even budging. 

 

"You know what? After you left me, I found out that he's cheating on me. I immediately broke up with him and cried the whole day. I cried because I missed the chance to be with you. I cried because I really wanted you back, but it's too late now. You will never take me back."

 

"..." 

 

"Please. Answer me. I know it's not too late." I cried and cried, my tears falling nonstop. 


"..."

 

"Jessi, I love you so much. Please, say the words back. I've been wanting to hear it from your mouth ever since." 

 

I hugged her and whispered 'I love you' repeatedly. 

 

"Tippani, let's go now." Taeyeon said while patting my shoulder. 

 

"Yeah. Bye, Jessi. Wake up now." I hugged Jessi's almost lifeless body on the hospital bed and left. 

 

Jessi still isn't waking up. Since that day, she just didn't wake up. The doctors told me that she still has a chance to wake up if she wants to, but what if she doesn't? Also, she lost a lot of blood and her skin is now paler than ever. The warmth that I'm used to is replaced by coldness. Her lips are chapped and is cracking. Her nimble fingers are cold. 

 

"Pani, please stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault." Taeyeon consoled me. 

 

"Tae Tae! It's clearly my fault! If I just realized that she's the one I wanted before, this would've never happened." I sobbed and tears started to form in my eyes again. 

 

"Sshh. Stop crying." 

 

"I really am sorry, Tae." 

-

 

I reminisced our moments b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter