Sharing is Caring

Hello Baby?

"Daddy! Mommy! Wake up!" a little girl shouted while jumping up and down on the bed. The child was none other than Yoon Bomi. Chorong slowly opened one eye and got up to hold Bomi down.

"Yoon Bomi, stop. You're not a monkey, stop jumping on the bed. You could hurt Hayoung and Namjoo like this" Chorong sternly told the oldest child. The girl did as Chorong ordered but had a pout on her face because she had gotten in trouble with Chorong once again. Noticing the change in Bomi's mood, Chorong flashed and smile and whispered into the little girl's ear, "why don't you go wake up daddy?". As soon as she heard this, Bomi's face lit up and she nodded quickly. The girl looked over at the sleeping and unsuspecting Eunji and grinned. Just as she was about to jump on the main vocalist, she felt someone pulling her back. Bomi turned to see who it was and turned pale when she realized it was Naeun.

"Bomi Unnie... don't hurt daddy" Naeun coldly said and shot a glare at Bomi, who hid behind Chorong. Naeun sighed and then crawled onto the bed then on top of Eunji.

"Daddy. Wake up." Naeun said and pinched Eunji's cheek.

"Five more... min... hours." Eunji mumbled.

"Daddy!" Naeun said again.

"Zzzzzzz"

"Daddy wake up!" Naeun shouted and pinched Eunji again, this time she successfully woke up the woman.

"Naeun-ah, that's not nice. I'm tired and I want to sleep." Eunji complained.

"But I miss daddy" mumbled little Naeun.

Who could stay mad at a pouty 3 year old Naeun?

Eunji sighed and gently kissed Naeun's cheek.

"Alright so what do you want to do today?" Eunji asked her favorite daughter.

"Toys!" Bomi excited suggested. Eunji looked at Bomi and smiled.

"You want to buy toys? How about we go shopping for Halloween then?"

Bomi nodded while Naeun gave a small smile.

"Okay I'll call manager unnie and have her drive us to a toy store" Chorong told Eunji and went to the bathroom to get ready, leaving Eunji with all the kids. Naeun was reading with Eunji while Bomi was playing with the sleeping babies. Bomi accidentally pinched Hayoung too hard, resulting in the maknae waking up and crying. The main vocal could only silently cuss at the lost peace. Putting down the book, Eunji lifted up Hayoung and began rocking the little infant.

"C'mon Hayoungie, daddy's here, don't cry. Daddy will protect you" Eunji soothingly told the baby as she rocked her back and forth. Hayoung's crying slowed down until the baby yawned and then went back to sleep. Eunji took this chance to start feeding the baby her bottle. Once Hayoung finished her bottle, Eunji put the baby back on the bed and then quietly crept to the bathroom to change.

Chorong came back to see Bomi and Naeun hugging the maknaes, who were snuggling against them. Naeun was hugging Hayoung while Bomi's arms were protectively wrapped around Namjoo.

'Cute' the leader thought and stole a picture. The moment really was too cute to not record. After all, it's not every day you see grown adults turn into babies. The main vocal finished changing and saw Chorong carefully stealing pictures of the children.

"Boo" Eunji whispered and Chorong started releasing her high pitched dolphin cry in response.

One by one the kids woke up and turned to look at Eunji and Chorong, the latter was pulling Eunji's cheeks as a punishment.

"Oww! Unnie it hurts" the vocalist whined.

"Good" the older sharply replied and glared at Eunji, who was pouting. Naeun noticed her daddy pouting and got off the bed then ran to Eunji.

"Daddy does the boo boo hurt?" the innocent child asked.

"It's fine Naeunnie, just a little sting that's all."

Naeun turned to Chorong and pouted.

"Mommy that's not nice. You hurt daddy."

"She scared me" Chorong tried to defend herself.

"That's still a no no. Tell daddy sorry."

"Naeun-ah it's fine, really." Eunji picked up the little toddler and kissed her cheek.

"See, daddy's fine."

Naeun nodded and gently kissed her daddy on the nose.

Chorong watched the two and sighed.

'This is cute but just too tiring'

Bomi looked at Chorong and then surprised her mommy by hugging her on the leg.

"Mommy, Naeunnie didn't mean to be mean to you. She just didn't want you to hurt daddy"

"I understand Bomi-Yah. I'm fine." Chorong smiled and she meant it. She knows Naeun meant no harm so it would be childish of her to hold a grudge against the young child.

"Girls! The van is here!" Their manager shouted.

"Okay Unnie!" Chorong and Eunji answered. Bomi and Naeun were able to change on their own but Eunji had to change Hayoung while Chorong changed Namjoo. Once they were finished, they walked to the van with the kids, Eunji carrying Hayoung with one hand and holding Naeun's with the other meanwhile Chorong was carrying Namjoo and holding Bomi's hand. Once they got inside the van, Eunji and Chorong helped the two older kids put on their seatbelts before sitting down with the babies on their laps. They knew Namjoo and Hayoung were too small to be sitting by themselves. Hayoung was awake and giggling loudly as Eunji made faces at her. Naeun felt sad that Eunji wasn't giving her attention so she decided to just take a nap. Meanwhile Chorong was trying to stop Bomi from bothering baby Namjoo.

"Yoon Bomi stop. Namjoo is a baby, you can't play too roughly"

"Sorry Mommy" Bomi mumbled.

"Kids and well... even younger kids now, we're here!" Their manager informed the girls as she parked the car in the mall.

"Wait I just realized something, how are we supposed to go to public without the older versions of the other members?! Aren't people going to be suspicious that we're alone with children?" Chorong panicked as Eunji nodded.

"Hm... a disguise would be kind of shady too."

"Oh I know!" Eunji grinned.

"Know what?" asked Chorong.

"Bomi, Namjoo, Hayoungie and I are scheduled to be on 'Oh My Baby' soon. We can just say that we had to have some experience before actually being on the show" Eunji suggested.

"That would never work" Chorong pouted.

"Well you think of something then Unnie"

"It's worth a shot Chorong." Their manager reasoned with the leader before Chorong nodded. After they agreed on their excuse, the girls got out of the van while carrying the children out one by one. 

"It'd be too crowded and problematic if we go in as a whole group, let's split into 2 groups." Chorong said to Eunji.

"Good idea, who wants to be with me?" Eunji asked Bomi and Naeun. Initially only Naeun raised her hand but then Bomi realized only Eunji would actually buy her a lot of toys, no way in hell was Chorong going to 'spoil' her. The oldest child knew their strict 'mommy' was not one to spend money.

"Me!!!" Bomi jumped up and down. Chorong saw Bomi's response and felt a bit betrayed by the child.

"Bomi Unnie! I'm going with daddy!" Naeun glared at the older.

"I want to go with daddy too!"

"You go with mommy!"

"You go with mommy Naeunnie!"

"Okay stop. Now I have to go with one of the babies so you two play rock paper scissors." Eunji told the two. They both pouted but did as Eunji said. In the end, Naeun won and ran to hug her favorite parent.

"Alright so I go with Naeunnie and Hayoungie. Unnie, you go with Bomi and Namjoo"

"Okay"

The two women walked with their pair of kids before separating to shop in different stores. Eunji's team would get costumes and toys, Chorong's team would get snacks and candies. Of course Bomi loved to eat, but she had doubts whether or not Chorong would actually buy her a lot of candy.

With Eunji...

The main vocal carrying Hayoung in her arms as Naeun walked beside her. The quiet girl was oddly even more quiet than usual.

"Naeunnie, is something wrong?"

"No" The girl coldly replied.

'I don't get this girl. Sometimes she's so clingy, other times she is so cold..'

"You can tell me Naeunnie"

Naeun looked up at the woman before muttering, "you like Hayoungie best".

"What?"

"Daddy likes Hayoungie more than me."

"That's not true. Yes I love Youngie, but I also love my Naeunnie. Is that why you're sad? You think I don't love you best?"

Naeun shyly nodded her head.

"That's silly sweetie. Daddy loves you a lot okay" Eunji whispered to Naeun and kissed the child's forehead then ruffled the child's hair with her free hand.

"Naeunnie loves daddy too." the child smile and kissed Eunji's nose.

"Good, now let's go find some toys and costumes okay?"

"Okay!"

The three stopped at the costume area and Eunji decided to let Naeun pick her costume while she picked for Chorong, Bomi, Hayoung, Namjoo and herself.

'I think Chorong Unnie would look cute as Pikachu. Namjoo would look cute as a little piglet because that's her Chinese horoscope sign, Hayoungie is a rat. Bomi is technically a rooster but I think she'd be better as a gorilla... heh'

"Daddy I picked a costume!" Naeun walked over to Eunji with a cute little witch's costume.

"Aww that's cute. Did you try it on?"

"I did"

"And it fits really well?"

"Yes."

"Alright so we'll get that."

"Can I pick a costume for you daddy?"

"Hm... I don't see why not. Sure." Eunji didn't have the heart to deny Naeun's sweet request so she agreed and gave the child an eye-smile.

Naeun ran to the adult section and began searching for a costume that would look good on Eunji. The main vocal had picked the costumes for all the other children and Chorong so she sat with Hayoung, who was biting on a toy that Eunji knew she'd have to buy because of the amount of drool, and waited for Naeun to return. After about a few minutes, Naeun returned and cutely hid the costume behind her.

"What did you find for me?"

"Tadah!" Naeun showed Eunji a giant puppy costume. Eunji didn't know whether to be offended or flattered by Naeun's choice in costumes for her.

"Uh.. why puppy?"

"Because... daddy is nice, cute and cuddly like a puppy. I like puppies and I think daddy is a good puppy."

How was Eunji supposed to reject Naeun after that?

The woman sighed and chuckled before taking the costume into her hand.

"Alright, puppy it is"

"Yay!"

Eunji put all the costumes, baby Hayoung and Naeun in the shopping cart and began pushing the cart around the toy section.

"Do you see anything you like?"

"Aaaaah!!!" Hayoung cried and pulled a giant teddy bear that was twice her size off the shelf.

'This maknae is still so strong'

"So youngie wants that?" Eunji asked the baby even though she knew there wouldn't be a response. She took the stare as a 'yes' and put the stuffed animal into the cart next to Hayoung. Eunji saw there was another one that was a different color.

'A matching pair for the maknaes would be nice' Eunji grabbed the other teddy bear off the shelf and decided that would be for Namjoo.

"Naeunnie, what do you want?" Eunji asked Naeun, who was busy staring at the giant stuffed panda bear.

Without asking again, Eunji got the panda off the shelf and put it beside Naeun.

"You want this right?"

"Yes"

"So we'll get that" Eunji smiled and kissed both Naeun and Hayoung's cheeks before going to check out the items. She was lucky no one really confronted her but a few fans took some pictures of her.

'Parenting isn't so bad I guess'

"Eunji-ssi, that will be $407.79" The cashier told the idol.

"WHAT?!" Eunji's face became pale but she still handed the man her credit card.

'Never mind! I ain't becoming a mom until I make at least 8 digits'

"Have a great day!" the man said as Eunji walked out of the store with bags of things she just bought and Naeun carrying little Hayoung.

"Let's go find your mommy now"

"I'm sorry daddy."

"For what?"

"The stuff was a lot of money. I'm sorry."

Eunji was shocked that a young child was worried about such things but Naeun was not just any child. She crouched onto the floor so she could see Naeun clearly and smiled.

"It's okay Naeunnie. As long as you're happy is what matters."

Naeun was pouting but she nodded.

"Good"

Eunji was about to get up when she felt Naeun peck her on the lips. She had kissed the toddler multiple times before but this was the first time they kissed on the lips. Too shocked, Eunji froze while Naeun acted like nothing happened.

'Chill Jung Eunji, she's just a kid. She's not going to remember anything when she becomes big again.'

Suddenly a loud cry stopped Eunji's train of thought and she diverted her attention to Hayoung.

"Waaaaaaaahhh"

"Daddy, youngie needs a diaper change"

Eunji sighed.

"Not again" She groaned but brought the kids to the ladies' room with her.

'At least I can add, change diapers, to my résumé for any drama that might require interacting with babies'

When she finished changing the baby, Eunji was exhausted and decided to get food with the kids instead.

"We can meet with mommy later. Let's get food."

"Daddy, I want chicken!"

"Chicken it is then."

They went to the food court and Eunji bought a meal for her and Naeun to share. While Naeun was eating, Eunji was preparing a bottle for baby Hayoung.

"Daddy, you're not eating?"

"I need to feed Hayoungie first"

The infant was in Eunji's arms while the latter was busy feeding her the bottle. An idea popped into Naeun's head and she started ripping the chicken into pieces.

"Say ah!" Naeun cutely ordered Eunji and put a piece of chicken in front of the idol's mouth.

Eunji did as Naeun said and ate from the little toddler's hand.

"Thank you Naeunnie"

"You're welcome daddy. I love you."

"I love you too"

TBC

Sorry for the lack of ChoBomJoo, they'll get included more in the next chapter. I know I said I'll finish before Halloween, but my midterms and finals were like "Nah if you don't want a GPA lower than 2.5, you better get your head in those textbooks". I'm on my semester break right now so I have free time. Sorry again for the wait. I know I'm a bad author. I apologize for typos :(