Parenting

Hello Baby?

"Eunji-Yah, can we go trick or treating this year for Halloween?" Bomi asked her roommate. The members have all gone into their respective rooms to get ready for bed.

"Yeah! Eunji Unnie, that sounds so fun! We haven't done that in such a long time!" Namjoo excitedly said.

The main vocal shifted on her bed until she faced the other two. She had to be quiet to avoid waking up the others in case they had already gone to bed, because they would get a scolding from the leader if they did.

"Guys you know we can't do that. We're idols, it's too dangerous." Eunji reasoned with the lead vocals.

"But that's no fun. We haven't done that in such a long time! Not once since we debuted!" Namjoo whined.

"Exactly. We deserve to have fun too!" Bomi added.

Eunji only sighed because she was trying to catch up on sleep but her members wouldn't stop complaining.

"Guys, you know we can't. The company and managers would never let us. Hell, even Chorong Unnie probably won't let us" Eunji grumpily said and decided to just ignore her roommates so she could get proper sleep.

Namjoo and Bomi looked at each other, both clearly disappointed that Eunji was not on their side.

"I wish I was a kid again" Bomi whispered.

"Me too" Namjoo mumbled.

"Well kids it's now bedtime so please go to bed." Eunji told her members.

Namjoo and Bomi outed but had no choice but to do as Eunji says.

The next morning...

Apink's main vocal woke up rather surprisingly early. She decided to go to the kitchen and make breakfast for her fellow vocal line because she knows that she had disappointed them yesterday. Eunji had no intentions of being rude, she was just tired and grumpy from her schedules, which is still no excuse for how she spoke to her roommates last night. Once she finished making the pancakes and waffles, Eunji went back to her room to wake up her members, only to see that they had disappeared.

'That's weird. Where did they go? Are they that mad at me?' The busan idol frowned at the thought but shrugged it off and decided to wake up Chorong. She knocked on the door a few times and waited for the leader to open the door. After a few knocks, Chorong opened the door, her hair was clearly still in bed-head mode because of how unkempt it looked. When she heard the knocks, Chorong had expected it to be either Hayoung or Naeun, but she was shocked to see that it was their main vocal.

"Woah you're up early. What's the occasion?" the older curiously asked while Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Yah I wake up early... sometimes." Eunji defended herself but muttered the last part.

"Are the others awake yet?" asked Chorong.

"I don't know about the tall kids, but Namjoo and Bomi disappeared." Eunji answered.

"Did they go for a jog?" Chorong questioned.

"No idea, let's eat Unnie. I made breakfast"

The two made their way to Hayoung and Naeun's room, Chorong went to freshen herself up in the bathroom while Eunji knocked on the door of the two tallest members' room.

"Yah! Oh Hayoung. Naeunnie, wake up. I made y'all breakfast!" Eunji shouted. She waited but there was no response from the other side. Chorong emerged from the bathroom shortly after and nudged Eunji gently.

"Let's just go in" Chorong suggested and opened the door to Hayoung and Naeun's room. They were surprised to see that the room was completely empty.

"That's weird..." the oldest whispered.

Eunji and Chorong slowly walked to the living room to discuss the whereabouts of their members. They sat down and slowly consumed the food that Eunji had prepared.

"Unnie, where are the others?"

"I don't know. They couldn't have left, their shoes are still here"

The two ate in silence until a sudden cry got both women's attention. 

"Waaaaaaahhh!"

Eunji slowly put down her spoon to stare at Chorong, who was just as shocked and confused as she was.

"Unnie... do you hear a baby crying?" Eunji carefully asked and looked to the direction that the wails were coming from.

"I wish I could say no, but yes..."

The two made eye-contact and as if in sync, they both got up and ran to the source of the crying. It was Chorong's room. Eunji and Chorong looked each other and then nodded. The younger slowly turned the knob and was greeted by a little infant crying on Chorong's floor. She looked at the baby and then back at her leader.

"How did you manage to hide a pregnancy, child birth, and baby from us and the media?" Eunji asked the older, only to recieve a painful slap on the back.

"Ooooww!" the younger cried out in agony.

"Yah! Be serious you idiot! Do I look like I have the time to get pregnant and raise a kid?!" Chorong screamed into Eunji's ear and the latter simply chuckled as she tried to calm down the angry woman.

"It was a joke Unnie" Eunji giggled but Chorong didn't find it funny at all. The younger was about to hug her leader to appease her but then she remembered the crying baby in front of them. Without scaring the child, Eunji slowly walked over and sat on the floor, next to the baby.

"I wonder where she came from" Eunji mumbled to herself.

"Eunji-Yah"

"Yes Unnie?"

"Look at her clothes..."

Eunji raised her eyebrow in confusion but did as Chorong instructed. At first she didn't see what was so shocking, until she realized the baby was wearing Hayoung's pajamas, which was big enough to be a bed and blanket for the infant.

"Why is she wearing Hayoung's clothes?" Eunji asked.

"How would I know?" Chorong replied.

Although she was still confused, Chorong brought the baby to her arms, in hopes of calming her down so she wouldn't bother the neighbors. However, the baby continued to cry, even though she was in Chorong's arms.

Eunji watched the helpless leader and silently laughed.

'Unnie is a kid taking care of a kid' The younger got off the floor and carried the infant out of Chorong's arms and into hers.

"C'mon pretty baby wearing Hayoungie's clothes, please don't cry. Smile for Unnie." Eunji softly told the baby and gave her an eye-smile. Chorong watched as the baby began to silence and then laugh.

"Awww you're so cute when you laugh" Eunji told the baby.

The leader observed the two and smiled to herself. Eunji was rocking the baby back and forth until the infant ultimately fell asleep in Eunji's arm. Ever so gently, Eunji placed the baby on Chorong's bed and made an amateur crib with a lot of chairs to prevent the baby from falling off. The two women walked out of Chorong's room to avoid disturbing the baby and closed the door behind them. Once they were away, they both heaved a deep sigh.

"Is this a prank from the kids and Bomi?" Eunji asked.

"If it is, I will kill them" Chorong replied.

The two apink members sat on the couch in the living room because the crying infant had taken a toll on them. They enjoyed the peace and quiet until they heard a loud crashing noise coming from the kitchen. Eunji and Chorong immediately ran to the kitchen and were greeted by two kids this time. One was on the floor eating from a box of cereal while a much older looking one was eating the left over pancakes and waffles that Eunji made earlier. 

"Does the baby giving stork think we're a lesbian couple that wants a lot of kids?" Eunji asked as a rhetorical question, only to recieve yet another slap from her leader.

"Ouch! At this rate I'm going to break my spine" Eunji complained.

"Where do these kids keep coming from?!" Chorong ignored Eunji's comment.

"Unnie.. one is wearing Namjoo's clothes and one is wearing Bomi's clothes" Eunji whispered.

Chorong inspected the two and noticed Eunji was right. The younger woman went over to clean up the mess the two mysterious children had caused while Chorong carried the younger kid, who looked no more than a little over a year old and walked the other girl, who looked around 4 years old, to the living room. She didn't want the broken glass to hurt the children so Eunji had to clean it up.

Once Eunji finished she wiped away her sweat and looked over to the dining room, only to see a child reading while eating on the dining table.

'Don't tell me she...' Eunji thought and as she expected, the child was wearing Naeun's clothes.

The vocalist walked over and got down to the child's level, but the girl didn't seem to notice her.

"Sweetie" Eunji called out.

The little girl turned to her right, only to see Eunji looking at her. The girl had long brown hair and her face was cute, but she seemed rather cold and distant.

'She's like a mini Naeun'

"What's your name?" Eunji asked the child. She assumed that if the child can read, she should at least be able to speak. However, instead of answering, the little girl simply pouted and then jumped into Eunji's arms for a hug.

"Oof!" Eunji caught herself before she could fall with the little girl. She carefully lifted the girl and walked towards the couch where Chorong was watching the other two kids. The youngest baby was in Chorong's arms sleeping while the older one was watching television.

Chorong looked over at Eunji and noticed the cute child that was in Eunji's arms. The younger of the two was surprised to see that Chorong didn't even question why there was yet another child at their home. Eunji tried to put the little girl on the floor to play with the others, but the child refused and continued to cling onto Eunji. After a few more attempts, Eunji gave up and decided to just sit next to Chorong, with the child on her lap.

"I see Naeun was quiet and shy even as a child, but she sure has taken a liking for you" Chorong said.

"Yeah... wait what?! Naeun?!" Eunji asked with her eyes widened from shock.

"Yup. The one on your lap is Naeun. The one sleeping on mine is Namjoo. The one watching tv is Bomi and the baby sleeping my bed is Hayoung."

".... what?"

"Our members turned into kids"

"..... uh...."

"I'm not crazy! Read this letter" Chorong pouted and handed Eunji the note.

Eunji nodded but she was still doubting Chorong's sanity at the moment.

Dear Jung Eunji and Park Chorong,

Hello this is a letter from a wish fairy. Last night your members wished that they could be children again so they can have fun. Well I have granted them the wish. Your mission, should you choose to accept it or not, is to take care of your members and take them out on Halloween. If they do not feel like they've had the best Halloween ever, they will not turn back. If all goes well, they will turn back at exactly midnight on November 1st. Good luck.

P.S- Namjoo and Hayoung are not potty-trained. You two will have to change them. Have a good week!

Once Eunji finished reading the note, she looked at Chorong, then at each child one by one.

"Okay this is a bad dream. I must be oversleeping again. The fact that I 'woke up' early this morning was a sign that this isn't reality." Eunji told herself and Chorong frowned.

"Yah! After all the beatings I gave you this morning, you still think it's a dream?!" Chorong asked and pinched Eunji's shoulder, causing the younger to yelp in pain.

"OOOUCH! God I pity the guy who marries you!" Eunji yelled and rubbed her shoulder.

Chorong was about to pinch Eunji again but a soft voice stopped her.

"Mommy, you shouldn't hurt Daddy like that" the girl, Naeun, said.

"Mommy?!" Chorong shrieked.

"Daddy?!" Eunji screamed.

The innocent little girl nodded and gave a small smile.

"Mommy you should kiss Daddy, not hit Daddy. Like this." Naeun told Chorong and then surprised Eunji with a kiss on the cheek.

"Naeun, I'm not kissing Eun-" Chorong stopped when she noticed the sad look on Naeun's face. The leader took a deep breath and then solemly nodded.

"Fine" Chorong muttered under her breath and swiftly kissed Eunji's cheek.

"Happy?" 'Mommy' asked her 'daughter' while Naeun only giggled.

Eunji was still in a daze because of both Naeun and Chorong. She only snapped out of it when she heard a familiar cry.

"I think Hayoung's awake" Eunji said and put Naeun on the sofa to run and see the youngest. She opened the door to Chorong room and saw the previously sleeping Hayoung now tossing and turning on the amateur crib, begging for attention. Infants, according to Freud, are all about id or desires. They have no regard for reality, which is why they're all about demands. Eunji carried the crying baby and tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working.

"Hayoungie, what's wrong sweetie?" the 'father' asked.

"Daddy, I think dongsaeng needs food" Naeun told Eunji.

"Naeun, why did you come here?!" the 'father' questioned the little girl.

"Because I don't want to be away from Daddy" Naeun shyly said and hugged Eunji's legs. Eunji could only sigh in response.

"Alright... so if Hayoung is hungry, we should go get her food right?" Eunji crouched down until she could meet Naeun eye-to-eye. The cute child smiled and nodded her head.

Eunji held Naeun's hand with one hand and the other hand was occupied with Hayoung.

"Chorong Unnie, I'm going to get Hayoung some baby food and diapers for her and Namjoo. Since we have to take care of them for a week, we have no choice but to buy that stuff"

"Sounds good!" Chorong shouted while trying to stop Bomi from finger painting on the wall and prevent Namjoo from coloring on the floor. Eunji watched the choatic scene and was silently thanking God that she wasn't one in charge of dealing with BbomJoo babies.

"Eunji-Yah!"

"Yes Unnie?" Eunji replied while putting on her shoes. Naeun was sitting next to her 'dad' and holding Hayoung tightly.

"While you're at it, buy some kids' clothes, shoes... oh and paint remover!"

"I got it!" the younger woman yelled and then looked at Naeun.

"Naeunnie, I need you to stay with Mommy and help her deal with your Bomi Unnie and Namjoo dongsaeng"

Naeun pouted and then shook her head.

"I want to be with daddy"

"I'm sorry honey but your mommy needs help. And we don't have clothes for you yet so you can't go out. I'll read with you when I get home okay?"

The child was still disappointed but she was also understanding so she agreed and then went into the living room to stop Namjoo from turning the floor into one of her artworks. Eunji walked out with baby Hayoung and locked the door to their dorm. Luckily the nearest store was used to Apink shopping there so she didn't cause a commotion, even with a baby in her arms. Eunji bought packs of diapers, baby food, some art supplies, paint remover and a lot of clothes for the girls.

"Hello Eunji-ssi!" The clerk greeted her.

"Hello" Eunji replied and smiled.

"Why are you buying so much kid's stuff. And who is this beautiful baby?"

"This is uh.. my cousin. I'm helping babysitting her for the week so I need a lot of stuff" Eunji lied.

"Ohhh well good luck!" The clerk handed Eunji the bags of things she bought and Eunji left with Hayoung. The two quickly made their way back to the dorm. She opened the door and saw Naeun crying while Chorong was trying to appease the child. Namjoo was watching from the sidelines but Bomi wore a guilty look. Dropping the bags, Eunji quickly ran over to Naeun and Chorong, with Hayoung still in her arms.

"What's wrong Naeunnie?" Eunji softly asked.

"B-Bomi U-Unnie h-hit m-m-me" Naeun said in between her sobs.

Eunji glanced over at Bomi and called the girl over.

"Bomi-Yah, c'mere"

The child reluctantly walked over but had her head down the whole time.

"Why did you hit Naeun?"

"..." Bomi remained silent.

"Don't you know that's a no no Bomi? You made Naeun cry" Eunji told the girl.

A few minutes ago...

Bomi was watching Chorong read to Naeun and Namjoo and glared at the two younger kids. She didn't understand why Chorong gave them all her attention, especially to Naeun.

"Naeun, what number is this?"

"15" Naeun replied.

"Good girl. What is 5 + 3?

"8"

"You're so smart Naeun" Chorong praised the girl and patted her head, which made Bomi even more upset. Bomi tried to take a cookie but Chorong stopped her.

"No no, Bomi, you have to ask first. You can't just take"

"Hmph"

"Can I have a cookie mommy?" Naeun cutely asked.

"Of course Naeunnie" Chorong smiled and handed a cookie to the girl.

"Bomi-Yah, why can't you be well-behaved like Naeun?"

That one truly hurt Bomi. The oldest child didn't know what came over her but she stomped over to Naeun and whacked the girl on her head.

"It's not fair!" Bomi howled.

Present...

Bomi ran into the kitchen and Chorong chased after her with Namjoo slowly crawling over to them. Eunji shook her head and focused her attention back on Naeun.

"It's okay honey. Daddy is here." Eunji whispered.

Despite her efforts, Naeun was still crying.

"Aigoo.. bad boo boo go away." Eunji said and kissed Naeun's forehead.

"Better right?" Eunpapa asked. Naeun gradually stopped crying and then sat next to Eunji on the sofa. The woman was feeding Hayoung the bottle of baby milk until the infant went back to sleep. Once Hayoung was completely asleep, Eunji gently placed her on the sofa and diverted her attention to Naeun.

"Naeunnie, I got you some clothes, you want to see them?"

"Okay"

Eunji ran over and quickly came back with the bag of clothes. Naeun picked out an all black outfit and Eunji chuckled.

'You liked black even at 3 years old?'

Once she finished picking, Eunji helped little Naeun change out of the clothes the big Naeun had worn last night and into clothes that actually fit the 3 year old.

Naeun looked at what she was wearing and then kissed her 'daddy's nose.

"Thank you daddy"

"You're welcome my princess"

"Daddy, what else did you buy?"

"Shh... don't tell your Mommy, but I bought you some cookies, candy, chocolate and... ta dah! A stuffed teddy bear" Eunji showed the girl her gifts and Naeun showed the biggest smile yet. She slowly took the teddy bear from Eunji and hugged it.

"I'll name her JiEun!" Naeun says.

"Why JiEun?" the woman curiously asked.

"Ji from EunJi and Eun from NaEun" the little girl tells Eunji. 

Meanwhile, things were not as smooth for Rongmama and her troublesome kids, especially Bomi. Namjoo was sitting on Chorong's lap, eating cereal again while Bomi was grumpily stuffing cake into .

"Bomi-Yah, you're the oldest. Why do you act so bad? It doesn't set a good example for the others." Chorong says.

"It's cuz Mommy and Daddy like Naeunnie best. Mommy doesn't pay attention to Bomi" Bomi mutters, which surprises Chorong. She had no idea that Bomi was feeling neglected.

"Mommy is sorry Bomi. Here, have another slice of cake."

"Thank you Mommy"

"Aaaaahhh" Namjoo yelled and flapped her arms.

"Oh right, some cake for Namjoo too." Chorong smiled and fed some of the cake that she was eating to Namjoo, who happily ate it.

After everything was settled, Chorong went back to the living room with BbomJoo and Bomi formally apologized to Naeun and even bowed. The second oldest child shook Bomi's hand, assuring her that there were no hard feelings. Eunji showed the other kids what she had gotten and Eunrong helped their children change out of the oversized clothes and into clothes that fit. The 'family' ate dinner together by the tv and enjoyed the nice evening, Eunji sat next to Chorong and had Naeun on her lap while Chorong was laying on Eunji's shoulder and had Namjoo on her lap. Bomi was stuffing her face with the junk food that Eunji had bought and Hayoung was sleeping soundly and on a pacifier.

"You should stop buying so much junk food, it's not healthy for them" Chorong whispered.

"Sorry. I won't buy them junk food again"

They focused their attention back on their tv until they all smelled something weird.

"Mommy. Daddy. I think Hayoung needs a diaper change" Bomi told the 'parents'. Chorong stared at Eunji, more like glared, signaling that Eunji had to change Hayoung's diaper.

"Fine" Eunji said and brought the baby to the bathroom to change her diaper. Once she finished, she informed Chorong that she was going to shower with baby Hayoung. Bomi quickly begged to join and Eunji agreed. Chorong decided that since Eunji was going to bathe Hayoung and Bomi, she might as well bathe Namjoo too. Before Eunji could refuse, Chorong had already brought Namjoo to the bathroom with a change of clothes and then ran out. Eunji had no choice but to take a shower with her 3 kids.

Back in the living room, Chorong placed Naeun on her lap and watched television with her well-behaved child. The two could hear the loud noises from the bathroom.

"No Bomi don't start dancing in the bathtub!"

"Namjoo! Stop splashing water at Hayoung!"

"Yoon Bomi! Body wash isn't edible!"

"Kim Namjoo! Shampoo isn't paint! Don't use it to draw!"

"Yah Bomi! Don't drink the bath water! That's a No No!!"

Chorong laughed and then carried Naeun to their second bathroom.

"Come on Naeunnie. Let's take a shower with Mommy"

When the family all finished their baths, and Eunji stopped Bomi from consuming their bathroom necessities, Eunrong helped their 'children' brush their teeth to get ready for bed. Since Bomi and Naeun are old enough to not need cribs, they will be sleeping in Naeun and Hayoung's room. Namjoo and Hayoung on the other hand were still too young to be sleeping alone on a bed so Eunji decided that it would be best for her, Chorong and the babies to all share a bed. Luckily Chorong's bed was big enough for 3 adults so it fit the 4 of them perfectly. Eunji slept on the right while Chorong was on the left. That way they could prevent Hayoung and Namjoo from falling. Just for safety precautions, they had made a fence out of computer chairs. Hayoung slept closer to Eunpapa while Namjoo was on Rongmama's side. The 4 of them shared the blankets and Eunrong held onto Hajoo to make sure they won't wander off during the night. The two also left the hallways lights on and their door opened in case Bomi and Naeun needed something in the middle of the night. Bomi was sleeping on Hayoung's bed while Naeun slept on her own bed, hugging the teddy bear her daddy had gotten her.

"Naeunnie, you're so lucky Daddy and Mommy love you"

"Daddy and Mommy love you too Bomi Unnie"

"Let's make a promise Naeunnie. You take Daddy, I take Mommy!"

"Okay Unnie"

Back in Chorong's room...

"Good night sweetie" Eunji said to baby Hayoung and kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Sleep tight honey" Chorong told baby Namjoo and pecked her tiny nose.

The two women looked over at each other and shyly smiled. It felt strange to share a bed like this.

They were now suddenly parents.

"Good night Eunji-Yah"

Eunji decided to tease the leader.

"Good night wifey. I love you~"

"Shut up Jung Eunji."

TBC

This was supposed to be a one-shot but I'll finish this by Halloween LOL Thank you for all the comments, upvotes and subscribes! I'm sorry for any typos but it's is almost 3am.. what is proofreading? LMAO.. I'm sorry I'm such a bad author.
This is more of an OT6 story with all 15 of apink's ships but the most obvious ones will be eunrong, 2eun, and chomi.

BTW Eunrong, 2eun or HaJi?

Note: I'm really late I know. This will be finished ASAP I promise