chapter two_ friends

〈ɢᴇɴᴇsɪs〉
Jin shook his head and made his way to his classroom. No wonder why Jimin was talking about Seungah all day long. She was indeed someone curious. Jin did know about their past and what they went through together. He understood the situation totally well.
A small and soft pair of hands wrapped around the male's waist He smiled, knowing exactly who it was. His hands slowly landed on the petite and femenine hands that held him tightly. Against his back, was pressed a small head. "Baby" a voice said chuckling. Jin turned around quickly yet very gently so he wouldn't hurt his girl. "I missed seeing that pretty princess face of yours" the female tiptoed and kissed his lips very softly "I did miss your handsome prince face also" Jin spoke. He leaned down to reach his girl's lips since the female was shorter. Her arms quickly wrapped around his long neck and his hands made their way to her waist.Slowly they pulled away from each other, smiling gently before Jin took her hand "Alright, let's go baby" the male informed, slowly walking hand to hand to the classroom. This couple was actually shipped around all school. The way they were goofy and silly around one another. The way Jin treated her and the way they were so cute together were the main reasons for the shippings.
After a few minutes, everyone was in their seat, staring at the board where caracters were beeing thrown at, roughly with a pen by the teacher. "Basically, the reason why cancer is so dangerous is the fast rythm the cells divide themselves. It's different from a normal cell since there's a long process to reproduce in the normal cells. The cancer is spread very quickly through all the body..." the door was opened quickly making the teacher stop her speech and look at the origin of the loud bang. The door. A sigh escaped her lips "Please take a seat Mr. Kim." the teacher asked, bringing up the speech again. Taehyung took his seat against his will. He was furious. Jimin blinked and quickly ripped part of his corner sheet from his new notebook, writing down a concerned message to his friend. 'Are you okay? What happened? Wanna talk?' he threw the paper discretly to his friend's desk, gaining his attention.
Taehyung opened the ripped paper and read it carefully, leaning on his desk and reaching out his arm. He was able to pull Jimin back by holding his coat "lunchtime, rooftop." he mumbled before letting go of his friend's coat, nodding his head. Taehyung rest his head on the cold desk to take a nape.
The bell finally rang, freeing all the students from the classes. Lunch time. Taehyung got up from his chair and made his way to the rooftop. Jimin sighed heavily and noticed he didn't take anything to eat al all. As a caring friend, he made his way to the cafeteria and bought something from the machine so Taehyung could at least have something to eat. It didn't take long to buy a sandwich ard an orange juice, which weren't Taehyung's favorites but at least those were already something to fill his stomach.
Jimin found Seungah was not there. Probably she was still in her classroom since she didn't eat much. By this time, he was divided between his best friend and his crush. He groaned quietly and took out some more money from his pocket before throwing them towards the small hole in the machine. After clicking in a few buttons, the food came out and he was holding now two different meals. Having short time to do everything made him go crazy. The male quietly made his way to the classroom, to see his crush sitting by herself as her head rest on the table; her attention was outside. Jimin came in and gently placed the meal he bought her on the table. "eat up. And wait for me after the classes..." the male said, making his way out to the rooftop. For some reason the rain had stopped so the roof floor was just wet. Taehyung sat up as his eyes landed on the door "you're slow...Namjoon's right...youvgot no jams" he commented, keeping a straight face which was just not usual in Taehyung. He was just a happy derp. Everyone loved him for the way he was. Especially when he was his little cute and wierd self. The girls went crazy over him. Jimin sighed heavily and made his way up to his friend, holding out the lunch he bough for him. He knew his friend didn't eat anything until that moment and since he was worried...it was okay. Taehyung accepted the food quietly "we're here to talk about you though...not myself" he calmly answered; the other male just nodded and took a bite of the sandwich. "my mom wants to transfer me. She said she got a job offer in America." he spoke quietly, not minding to lift his gaze from the sandwich. "but....didn't you want that?" Jimin asked confused as he remembered about a conversation he had had with his best friend about the all moving thing. "...that was before.." " before? Before what?" Jimin sounded curious; was there anything Taehyung was hiding? With a sigh, Taehyung lifted his eyes to see his friend, having a curious look in his small face "things changed. I...my mom has been too busy to care...i have everything here. I have you, my house, my stuff, my group...everything's here" his sad voice mumbled, never leaving Jimin's features. "dude... Every small situation is a new opportunity. I mean, you might now want to do....in this case..to move but...someday you'll be glad you took this chance."
Taehyung groaned and stood up "you don't understand either." he suddenly shouted, making Jimin jump and get up as well to calm him down "dude...sit down and calm down..." Taehyung sighed and took a sip of the orange juice, sitting down again. "i know how you feel and i know this is not what you want but..dude...there are things you really have to do...sometimes..." "you changed" "what?" "you're mature now...that seung something girl really got you...strange" Taehyung commented quietly before shaking his head.
Jimin shook his head and rubbed his temples "let's stop this now. I want to help you but y-" he was cut off by Taehyung "you ing want to help me? Then get yourself down a ing hole. Hyojin would support me you ing assho-" "is that what you want? Okay then" without any other word, Jimin made his way outside 'he must be on his period or something' he thought to himself. How could his befriend act that way towards him? That Hyojin girl certainly got Taehyung out of his mind.
Jimin found himself outside the school building, staring at nowhere as his back leant against the old tree. His phone was roughly took front his pocket. He was done, he left unwanted. He took his headphones and put them on before quietly pushing the play button. He needed some time to himself and somehow he had to figure all out. Sooner or later he would have to face Taehyung again.
His head bobbed to the music; his eyes were closed and his mind was off somewhere. Someone's head rest against his shoulder. He knew who she was. Seungah. A small smile came to his lips as his head rest on hers. Her hand cupped his and slowly it. "It will be alright" the female said before moving her head to face Jimin's neck. She buried her face on it and forced her arms to rest around his waist. Seungah was strange. She was always there for him no matter what. Though she never really showed any kind of wanting him signs. He had fallen for her long ago but there was never a time she did anything that made Jimin think she ever wanted him. She was a good friend even though she pushed everyone away. Slowly the male lift his head to take a look at her. His hands landed on her soft long hair and caressed it just very carefully as if she was some kind of doll that could break. The female sighed quietly, lifting her head to face Jimin. Just then, their eyes met. Her dark brown orbs absorbed him in a way he could never explain. She got lost in his eyes. No words were spoken but instead, his hand held onto the back of her neck and pulled her closed. His eyes closed and his lips touched softly in a slow yet passionate kiss. She responded, not because she wanted to but because Jimin needed that kiss. She had came to the point where nothing else matters for her. She's alive just because. He was deeply in love with her but she could never return the feeling as she never really felt love towards anyone. Her hand was pushed against his chest, making its way up to his chubby cheek. Once it was there, she gently caressed his cheek, emotionless though. Their tongues danced together though a quiet bit accelerated rhythm. His heartbeat.
The bell rang. The kiss came to an end and their eyes met. "I told you everything would be alright" the female said before getting up. Her legs were red, it was cold outside. The lunchtime was now over. Little did those two know that someone was watching them.
Quietly everyone made their way inside. Last period for everyone since almost all the teachers had their day off today, the classes would end earlier. Seungah rest her head on the desk, wondering if what she did was okay or not really. She shrugged it off and took down notes by herself. After class, everything went quiet.
The classroom quickly got empty since everyone made their way out, except those who had the responsibility for cleaning up. Jin came out and looked over at his girlfriend "wait for me, I'll take you home" the male said before leaning in and kissing her lips softly. He had stuff to do. He was part of the student council and it seemed like they had to work on the upcoming event. Just in that instant Jimin passed by them, by Seunga's side. He tugged Jin's arm, making him pull away and smile softly. "Seungah can keep her company, we'll all leave together" Jimin commented before pulling him into an empty classroom. Taehyung was already there, waiting as he read his manga. The silence in the room was almost killing Jimin but he didn't dare to say a word.
Jin noticed the awkward atmosphere between the two of them, something not common between them. He wanted to help but he got no idea of how to do that. He sighed in relief hearing the door open and noticed the others coming in.
"We have a lot to do" commented Namjoon who picked up a pen and wrote something down on the paper. His huge hands held out a paper to Jin "fill that. I need that for tomorrow afternoon." he received those papers and nodded. Taehyung didn't even move an inch; he was too busy with his manga to even bother. Namjoon kept saying what had to be done and even wrote down on the board so the others could follow but Taehyung didn't pay attention.
Outside two girls were bounding. Seungah found a friend finally. She was pretty nice. They got to know each other and Seungah thanked Jimin for that hour actually as she was actually enjoying herself. Her smile would be quite wired; nothing Minah couldn't fix anyways. She was quite a cheerful girl and she kinda liked the way Seungah was. She told some funny things Jin and her used to do and how they met. "Are you free tomorrow? You can join us during lunch!" she said cheerfully as she smiled. Seungah's eyes widened but soon her expression softened as she nodded "Sure"
"Are you and Jimin a thing, by the way?" she asked curiously. Seungah shook her head. "I see" Minah answered. By now she had understood Seungah wasn't just a girl. She was different. Especially the way she thought about stuff. She couldn't relate herself to Seungah at all as she was a lot more cheerful. Minah leaned on the wall. She was just very curious and she wanted to befriend her. Just like that, one hour passed by. The guys came out and smiled, noticing something rare; Seungah was smiling.
[A.N.] : Sorry for the short and slow update. Anyways. Hope you enjoy it. Comment bellow and let me know what you think. Also, i take requests and I'm thinking of making an apply fic..what do you guys think?