chapter one_the beggining

〈ɢᴇɴᴇsɪs〉
''Take a deep breathe miss, please, stay calm'' the doctor told the female called Sunyoung who was lying on a bed, waiting for everything to go well. She groaned and suddenly held onto her husband's hand tightly ''I don't want this'' she told him, starting to cry at the huge pain she was feeling '' this, i don't want this ing kid, take me out of here'' she started to yell.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Again, it was a normal cold Winter day. Besides the snow outside, covering everything, there was also that excitement everyone felt once seeing snow. Despite the girl being already a grown up person, alsost an adult, there was still this warm feeling inside her stomach. Seemed like the first time she actually saw snow.
School was the reason behind the alarm started ringing in an annoying pitch. Four A.M., could be read through the small glass the clock had. The green numbers were still hard to read, at least for the girl who had just woke up. It hurt her eyes way too much. Sungah hit the button to quiet down the annoying sound. She didn't want to get up at all.
Sadly, she wasn't able to sleep at all last night. Her head hurt very badly. Last night, after her father came to coming to visit her, her mother actually made a huge fuss. Seemed like her mother wanted her father back to herself but everyone knew she wouldn't have him back. Even herself did know about that small detail which she ignored with all her might. She hated her kid but she also knew that in order to get what she wanted, to get her husband back, she'd have to work on her mother-daughter relationship, other ways she'd be alone for the rest of her life.
A sigh escaped Sungah's lips as she quietly bit her lip after standing on her feet. She had school in two hours and that would imply her to get ready as soon as possible. She had to start soon even if she didn't want that at all. Her eyes suddenly landed on the picture of herself and her best friend. Such an old photo. It was taken many years ago, while they were still in elementary school. "I miss you" she mumbled, having her small and soft hand touching the cold glass that protected the memory. A small tear came to the corner of her eye, without any kind of permission. She was sad. Yet again, she shouldn't show it at all. Seungah was a calm and well educated female. She was never someone who'd bash on other people, especially after what she went through. Even so, she was very quiet and didn't talk much. She appreciated the silence the most.
Her hands made their way to the hem of her night shirt, pulling it off as she made her way to the bathroom.
Seungah took a deep breathe before turning on the only type of water she was allowed to use, the cold type that always left her shivering in Winter. It was quite acceptable in Summer but during winter, that was another story. Taking a few seconds ro build up the courage to take a small.step.into the bathtub. Soon, she almost stopped breathing due to the almost iced water that hit her skin. She lowered her head quietly, wanting all this nightmare to end. Her dark brown eyes opened, she finally had noticed she started freezing. She had to hurry up.
In a matter of minutes, she was done with her shower. The white ripped towel made her stop and remember things she wanted to forget. Her shaky hands stopped right upon the towel. Her brain wanted her to remember once again all she went through, to have small things, such as her school shoes and uniform which where ought by her father since her mother didn't even bother to.
Seungah froze after making her way to her room. The fact her mother was there, shocked her. Her wet hair was wetting the floor and once the younger noticed that, she lowered her head and closed her dark brown eyes as if waiting for something to happen.
One, two, three, four, five seconds passed by and nothing happened, nothing at all. Her head lift slowly to find a huge fake smile on her mother's face. It was very forced and anyone would be able.to.tell that. "You're up so early, should i drive you to school today?" she asked lifting her hand to touch Seungah's shoulder softly "You're getting cold. You might get sick if you dont dress up quickly" that was obviously just how not Seungah was treaten everyday. These were suspicious actions from her mom. The younger female didn't dare to speak she just nodded her head and took it as if it was ab order.
The child lost no time in dressing up her stained uniform. That uniform had gone through Seungah's ups and downs and especially, the uniform that saw the female looking her pride, all she had and all she hopped for.
The name tag was falling apart as the small blood stain never really came out. She didn't care though.
She was now ready, using her so famous uniform. The female turned around and bowed her head deeply to her, letting the metallic name tag fall down to her bare feet. Her eyes widened at the sight. Seungah stood still and bit Down her bottom lip, pulling down the small amount of saliva she had in . An unexpected chuckle was heard. Her mother leaned down and picked up the broke and stained name tag, shaking her blond head. "we should get you a new one, shouldn't we?"
Quietly she shook her head, taking it away front her mother's hands "it's okay" Seungah replied getting some glue to stick it together.
'Ahn' had been separated from 'Seungah' and that hurt the female since everything that connected her to her father was her first name. Soon, she picked up some yellow stickers which were by her desk to stick the name tag together again to her clothes. In this case, to the black blaser she was wearing.
Even though it was quite soon for her to get her feet on the street, she walked outside as the environment around her wasn't actually something she was used to due to the bad treatment her mother gave her. "I'll take you" her mother said, looking around for the car keys just to receive a no as the answer. Seungah didn't want to be anywhere near her mother. In fact, if she could, she would run away at the first chance she had. Seungah was already outside, staring at the white snow, trying to get enough courage to start walking. She tried searching for her bicycle but all she would find, would be a small white mountain. The only option left would be walking on feet then, having one hour to get herself inside the old school. Her eyes slowly closed as a sigh escaped ; her brain was processing.
It didn't take long for her to step on the snow and start walking, leaving foot print behind her; those would be covered soon since the snow didn't really stop falling. The street candles were still lightening the street. In fact, the moon was still out there, looking out for whoever was on the street at this time. It was still a bit cold but then again, it was nothing Seungah wasn't used to. Lonely, she walked through the night quietly, with her head lowered, distracted with her own thoughts, so distracted that she didn't even notice a male coming her way.
"Are you doing it on propose?" the male asked, smiling softly, just to make Seungah snap out of her own thoughts and lift her head to notice his wide smile, short brown hair and just like her, a dark uniform...with a small difference, a bright, clean and grey nametag. It had a much better look than her own. It said '박지민'. A frown came up to her face, making the male frown too. Slowly, noticing the female state, his jacket slipped off his shoulders, down his muscled arms to land on his hands. He had taken it off for all Seungah could understand. It was being forced to fit on the female's petite shoulders. "you know, i can't be around all the time... In fact, you were lucky i was coming on feet, this way" his voice blasted though Seungah's ears as the words were pronounced carefully. His lips released white smoke everytime he spoke, anyone could conclude it was quite cold this way "you don't need to look out after me... I'm okay" were her words as she tried to push the coat down and give it back to whom it belonged to. Jimin's eyebrows almost touched; he ws frowning. "is everything okay?" he carefully reached out for her hand, noticing it was cold. He sighed and shook his head. "Seungah..." the female shook her head quietly, making the male understand she didn't want him to be close to her. Jimin sighed quietly and stopped the female, looking at her uniform and noticing her name tag. He understood that something happened last night. Just like that, his arms wrapped around her petite  and fragile shoulders. His touch warmed her up; it was comfortable and secure; something good in all the bad.
   His chin rest on her head but his eyes looked somewhere else. "you're freezing to death" the male mumbled, not receiving any kind of answer from the female. Slowly, her arms lift with the intention of hugging Jimin but they fell down right away, lost in the cold of the morning. "Seungah" he whispered again, rubbing her back gently. The female lift her head to be able to see the male that had just called her name in a soft tone; something she wasn't used to hear. A smile creepers up to his soft and red lips; this was due to the cold, and since his lips were sensitive, they turned red right away. "Don't push me away" he told her, picking up his now cold and white coat. Without any kind of hesitation, the male wrapped the female in his black coat in an attempt to keep her warm.
   They still had a huge way to walk, slowly, hand by hand; they took small steps; none of them had the need of hurrying up to arrive school. Once they arrived, gasps were heard all over. Jimin was holding hands with Seungah. It shocked everyone. Especially Jimin's friends. Jimin wasn't a playboy though he wasn't a saint either.
   His eyes wondered around the school quickly. Seungah looked over at Jimin's hand before looking up at him "can i go now?" she asked quietly removing her hand without waiting for Jimin to answer; leaving his hand empty. Jimin frowned slightly, nodding his head before sighing; the emptiness had taken the space Seungah's hand filled previously.
   Seungah lost no time in giving him back the coat he wrapped her in. Despite of being warm and feeling comfortable with it, it didn't belong to her. It was Jimin's property. He knew how she was. And by the fact they held hands to school meant nothing to her, he felt hurt just at the thought of that, threw him off.
   Her feet took her away from him, to the loneliness she felt everyday. The female thought it was not worth, everything she had was just because. Seungah was bullied at school for being such an unwanted kid. Everybody knew the situation she was going through with her mother and the way she didn't change or buy a new uniform made everyone bully her even more. The tag she was using was actually the target her classmates used the most. The blood stain she had on it and the scar she had near her collarbone made it even worst, how everything occurred. "such a tragic background" someone whispered, smirking as her finger brushed against the dark blue uniform. One thing about Seungah was that she never reacted to whatever her classmates made her go through. She had no friends and sadly, Jimin and her didn't have the opportunity to share the same class. Seungah kept quite, waiting for the person to do whatever she wanted so Seungah was able to make her way to her own seat which was about ten meters away from her. The girl rolled her eyes and pushed Seungah aside "what were you doing with Jimin this morning? Why were you holding his hand? And why did you have his coat on? ." she issed, under her breath. This girl had always hated Seungah since she was small; since she actually met Jimin. Her hand hit the other's cheek roughly. One, two, three seconds, that was enough to make her cheek red.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   Her tears wouldn't stop flowing; sadly this was though reality she lived in. This strange scent invaded her lungs, what she smelling? Some kind of product that was common on hospitals; the one that left that horrible scent in the air. The doctors were used to it but Seungah wasn't.
   Once she opened her brown eyes she noticed she was on the hospital and by the bed, her father. "i'm sorry" he whispered, biting down his bottom lip. It was all he could do; ask for her pardon. Seungah knew it wouldn't be yet, the time for her to live with her father, by what he said. Her eyes closed again, she finally noticed she was alone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   Through her veins, the electric messages communicated with her brain, reaching the answer to her muscles, which reacted; making her stand up and stare into the other female's eyes. Pain could ve seen through them. "He's all yours. I don't want him" she answered, turning around and leaving not.only the female who previously treated her badly but also a male, unable to react. By the time they woke up to reality, Seungah was gone; comfortable as she sat on her desk.
   She had changed suddenly but... Was it a permanent change? Or just a moment feeling? Like when being hit you feel the pain once, after that, you get used and eventually forget.
   Jin stared at her, shaking his head before smiling softly before setting his hands on his pockets as he made his way to his locker "she's really something"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please leave feedback about this so.I can actually know how you think the story is going! Thank you so much for reading c: