1- Bad dream

Real Deal!

"Baekhyun... Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo shook the sleeping Baek and kept calling his name taking him out of his own dream. 
Baek shrugged the arm over his shoulder. 

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo called once more. 

"What?!! Is the house on fire?!" Angrily, Baek shrugged off the comforter and glared at Kyungsoo. 
"Someone's in the kitchen," Kyungsoo whispered in fright. 

"And why are you waking me up? I'm going to run even faster than you if there was something wrong! And I wouldn't drag you along! Why wake me up when Tao is sleeping across THAT WALL!!" 

"No, he's probably sleeping. Besides..." Soo grabbed Baek's arm, "I'm afraid to go out even to the next room." 

The sound of the fridge being shut was louder than expected and both jumped in their spot. 
Baek widened his eyes, "The- ... The- The- There's so- someone i-in the kitchen!!" Shivering he pointed at the door. 

"Kyungsoo, get the phone, let's call Tao!" 

Kyungsoo threw Baek's arm, "If calling is an option, don't you think it's logical to give the police this honour?" he hit on his thigh, "Tao is going to get hurt just like us even if he's a Wushu legend!!" 

They heard footsteps coming closer to their room. They jumped and sat in an awkward position, Kyungsoo sat on Baek's lap and Baek tightened both his arms around the other's waist. They squeezed their eyes closed and hardly breathed. 
They can hear the doorknob being turned and they shake even more. 
"I love my mom!" Soo said out of nowhere. 
Baek slapped him with his hand that's all over the boy, "That's the best you can say now?" if not for the weird position, Soo wouldn't hear Baek, he never used this shaky- whispering tone before. 

"What are you both doing?" A seriously familiar voice came. 
Baek's tensed face muscles relaxed a bit. Soo slowly opened one eye. 
It was Tao. 
He looked at him then at Baek who happened to be under him. He jumped off, 
"What the hell- ?!!" 

"To me *What the hell?* seriously?! What on earth were the two of you doing late at night sitting like this? And what on the same earth were you whispering?!" Tao asked pointing at the two of them with yoghurt in his other hand. Baek grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "You almost caused us a darn heart attack!!"
"You were creepily doing something that would make a fly sound cause you a heart-darned-attack!!" 

"Yaah!!" Kyungsoo slapped the back of Tao's head. 

"Ouch!!" Tao rubbed his head. He glared at them and sat on the floor, "Slap me all you want, I'm sleeping here tonight!" 

"Yah, yah, yah! Get out!" Baek threw him another pillow, but Tao caught it coolly before it hit him this time. 

"Oh! That was cool!... You better sleep before I tell you to do 50 jumping jacks right now!" Luhan passed by the door. They didn't even catch his face. 

"Hyung..." Baek said sadly looking at the door. 

"Hey, Soo!" Tao called, he took a spoonful of yoghurt then pointed at Baek with the spoon, "Your boyfriend is having feelings for someone else." 

"YAH!!!" Both yelled in unison and Tao received two pillows good to his nose. 

"Okay, I'm sleeping now!" He said as if nothing happened and just laid there. 

"Yah! Are you really sleeping here? This is uncomfortable!" Baek mumbled. 

Tao looked at Soo and pointed at Baek, "See? He's the one who make me say things!" 

"Just sleep for God's sake. Both of you!" Kyungsoo pleaded and he drifted to sleep. 
He felt uneasy. In his sleep he felt something is odd. He could feel sweat forming on his forehead and palms 
In his dream, he saw a garden, so green and wide but he couldn't see clearly because it's had a lot of big and tall trees. It was burdensome. 
Suddenly he caught a hint of a woman running with her back facing him, she was wearing a white long cloak. She ran steadily, unconsciously, he followed her. 
A lot of trees and more of them passed him till somehow he found himself standing at Luhan's family house. He decided not to get any closer and just stay behind that large tree. 
The woman stood at the doorstep. She started knocking really hard her hair fell down. 
"LUHAN!! LUHAN!! ... LUHAN!! LUHAN!!" The woman kept calling his name. When no respond was all that she received, she turned to look at the windows, that's when he knew who is the woman... She's Luhan's grandmother. He's... He's dead grandmother. 
The woman turned and looked at Kyungsoo, he got startled and fell to the ground. She walked towards him, her lips formed something that he couldn't recognize. His vision became blurry and he lost conscious. 
"Wait!" Kyungsoo yelled and woke the three of them up. "What the hell is it this time? A shark attack?!" Baekhyun threw his comforter away and sat huffing. 

Kyungsoo started shivering. Baek saw that and his featured turned to worrisome. He sat beside him and patted his back, "What is it?" 
Kyungsoo started crying softly. 
"Soo, what is it, dear? What happened? You can tell me." Baek kept on rubbing his back smoothly. 

 Tao woke up and widened his eyes in shock. 
"You guys are really..." 

Baekhyun sent him a death glare. 
The younger cleared his throat, when he did, he heard Soo's sobbing. 
"Oh, my! What happened?" 
He sat beside them. 

"Think it's a bad dream." Baek said. 
Kyungsoo shook his head, "It's something that's going to happen." 
They looked at him, "What is?" 

Kyungsoo managed to stop crying, "You know- ... You know when you dream of a dead person, it means they're coming to take you and you die?" 

"Well, didn't know about that. But now, I do... Mmm?" Baek said. 
Tao nodded, "It is said to be true." 

"I dreamed of Luhan's grandmother." 

"Luhan's dead grandmother...?" Baek tried to follow, but he blamed it on his interrupted peaceful sleep. 

"That's no good," Tao mumbled already having awful knot forming up in his stomach . 

"So you're trying to say that Luhan's dead grandmother is coming to take you?" Baekhyun tried to get to the conclusion, but Kyungsoo decided to make it easy on him. 

"No. What I saw in my dream... Luhan's grandmother knocking on his door and calling his name." 

"Oh God!" Tao gasped. 
Baek starred at Kyungsoo in disbelief. He blinked a couple of times then, "What?" was all his mind could ask.