Suhan-The Red Ink

Suho-pairings drabble collection

from auideas.tumblr.com

world where writing is a crime and writers are criminals

It was raining outside and Luhan wasn’t planning to stop playing with his computer games, but someone knocked his door with so much impatient. Who could be visiting in the middle of the night? The skinny boy wore his soccer socks and sandals, peeking through the door hole. There were two person drenched in their rain coats, one supporting another. Luhan quickly opened the door.

 

“Chanyeol?! What the heck are you doing??”

 

“Lu-ge, I need your help!”

 

“who is that man?”

 

“please, please Lu-ge!”

 

Luhan moved aside so his tall junior could get inside, bringing another body that didn’t show any living signs. He closed the door after making sure that none of his neighbours coming out from their apartment to check. Chanyeol had laid the other man on his sofa. Luhan paid attention to the stranger’s feature, scrawny and pale like the dead.

 

Chanyeol took initiative on warming himself near the fireplace. Or maybe not himself since he took out some drenched paper and tried to dry them out. There were some blurry writing on them and Luhan excused himself to take a look of one of them. There were no numbers, statistic, or any charts written as it should’ve been. Instead, there was a sign, started with an S and ended with something like wing. Luhan’s eyes widened as he came to realization.

 

“Chanyeol, you brought a writer inside my house.”