She's My Sister

She's My Sister

Sungjong's POV

"Noona, noona~ gonna see my noona!" I muttered quietly to myself, while getting ready.

"Did you say something?" Hoya asked as he came into our bedroom.

"Uhhh... nothing, hyung! I was just getting ready to go out!" I quickly came up with an excuse. I almost got caught!, I sighed in relief once he left the room again.

It's not that I didn't trust my hyungs with my noona... Okay, I didn't trust them. They were gentlemen in front of the press and our fans, but deep down they were crazy hormonal teenage guys! Noona, had to be in a hundred mile radius from the boys at all times!

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I greeted happily into the phone.

"Sungjonggie!!! Are you on your way to my work? I'm done in twenty minutes!" My sister's voice replied back.

"Ah! Yeah, I'm just leaving the dorm! I'll be there soon!" I said and hung up.

I walked out into our new dorm's living room, and saw all my hyungs except for Woohyun there. "Guys, I'm going out! I'll be back later!" I said. They all nodded their heads, while I heard Woohyun's voice from the kitchen yell, "Don't get attacked by fangirls!"

I sighed as I got my shoes on and left.

Infinite's POV

"He's gone, right?" Dongwoo asked, still pretending he was reading the magazine that was upside down.

Sungyeol went to the door and looked out to the hallway and said, "He's gone!"

Woohyun came in and announced, "He was talking to someone on the phone in his bedroom! He said he'd be there in twenty minutes!"

Hoya got up and asked, "Well, what are we waiting for?! We're going to lose him if we don't leave now!"

Everyone got up and headed towards the door. "Where could Sungjong possibly go when we have no schedule?! He goes out more than all of us combined!" Sunggyu said, while the members all agreed.

"We're about to find out!" Myungsoo stated, as he got onto the elevator.

Jungroo's POV

"Jungroo! You may leave now! Thanks for helping us with the editorial today!" One of my co-workers smiled at me.

"No problem, Haeyeon-shii! It's my pleasure!" I bowed to her.

She made a face and said, "Yah! Didn't I tell you to call me 'unni' instead? And stop being so formal all the time! You've been working here for how long? Eight months already!"

I smiled and nodded, "Sorry, unni! It's a habit of mine! Thanks again! I'll see you tomorrow!"

I went down to the lobby to find Sungjong sitting there waiting.

"Noooona! Wah, I haven't seen you in a month and a half! We're always so busy for each other!" He fake sobbed.

I laughed at his aegyo, and pinched his cheeks. "Yah~ Stop crying! We have time now! Let's not waste it!"

He smiled and nodded, taking my hand and leading me out of the headquarters of Vogue Korea.

"We're gonna have so much fun! First, we're gonna eat! Then, we're gonna go shopping and explore Seoul!" He went on about how he had reservations at this great restaurant he went one time with s.

I never understood why he never wanted me to meet s, but I didn't force him. I never actually was familiar with their names or faces, since I'm always busy with work. I also have all their albums, but that's only because of Sungjong! I've listened to all of their songs only once. So far, my personal favorite was Hysterie.

"...We've also been busy practicising for our repackage album song, Paradise! Personally, I feel that the dance doesn't really match the song, but I can't complain!" Sungjong finished talking, as we entered the restaurant.

Infinite's POV

"Did he come out, yet?" Dongwoo asked, as they sat on a bench near the building Sungjong just entered.

"No... wait! This building! The sign says it's the Vogue building!" Sungyeol pointed out.

"Vogue? What does that mean?" Hoya asked, as he continued watching the entrance.

"That fashion magazine! We did a photo shoot for them once! Why would Sungjong go there?" Woohyun wondered out loud.

"It's him! It's him! And he's with a girl!" Sungyeol yelled, which caused some passersby to look at him weirdly. Good thing they were wearing hoodies and caps to disguise themselves.

They continued to follow them down the street.

"She's very pretty." Myungsoo said without any emotion as he walked between Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

The members all looked at Myungsoo like he was crazy. Myungsoo just shrugged and said, "Guys, they just entered that restaurant over there."

They all turned around to face the restaurant.

"Hey! Isn't that the restaurant we went to after our promotions for Nothing's Over ended?" Sunggyu asked, and they all nodded in reply.

They entered the restaurant and sat a few tables away from Sungjong and the mystery girl's table.

Sungjong's POV

"I think I'll have the kimchi fried rice, please!" I told our waiter. He nodded and turned to noona with a smile. "What may you like, miss?"

"I'll have the bulgogi." She said calmly, not even noticing the flirty tone the waiter had in his voice.

The waiter nodded and left our table.

"Yah, you're totally oblivious when someone is flirting with you!" I told her, poking her on the forehead.

She pouted and replied, "He was not flirting!" I just rolled my eyes and looked around the restaurant. There weren't a lot of people this afternoon, which I was thankful for. Only some ahjummas eating peacifully, weird guys with hoodies on, a lovey-dovey couple sitting in the corner--- WAAIT!

"That purple hoodie looks a lot like the one Hoya showed me the other day... And those shoes were the ones I bought for Dongwoo hyung in Japan." I muttered to myself, glaring at the shoes.

"Sungjong, why are you talking to yourself?" Jungroo asked me. I smiled at her, and excused myself from our table. She just smiled and went back to her iphone.

I approached the table and pulled on the purple hood, whispering lowly, "You guys should really learn to wear clothes that don't stand out too much!"

Hoya's POV

"I'm really hungry for the barbecue they have here." Woohyun said, as we were all busy looking over the menu.

I was eyeing the picture of the bibimbap, when my hoodie was pulled.

Then, I heard an angry Sungjong whisper harshly towards our table, "You guys should really learn to wear clothes that don't stand out too much!"

"S-Sungjong! It's nice to see you here!" Dongwoo greeted his dongsaeng awkwardly.

"What are you guys doing here?! Are you spying on me while I'm enjoying my day-off from Infinite?" I could tell he was upset with us.

"We were just wondering where you always went off to." Myungsoo explained, while taking a sip from his water.

"Well, you guys could've just asked me!" He sighed and looked back towards the girl at his table, who was typing away on her phone.

"Who's the girl you're with?" Sungyeol asked. At the question, Sungjong's eyes widened and he started panicking.

"What girl--" He started, but was cut off by Sunggyu saying, "We saw you with her! Might as well just tell us!"

Sungjong pouted before replying, "Fine! You caught me! The girl is actually my sister..." He mumbled the last part.

"You have a sister?!" We whispered angrily at him.

He slouched and said with no emotion in his voice, "I guess you guys can meet her now." We can tell he was obviously upset, but we didn't care.

Jungroo's POV

I was texting my boss about the clothes I was suppose to pick up when I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up to see Sungjong standing there with six other guys.

"Sungjong, why are these guys with you?"


Hehe, decided to make this a two-shot! I'll update soon!! (: