Punishment

Queen vs King - How (not) to take revenge on your ex

a.n.: Hello~! So here's the new chapter. I don't know why but this is my favourite so far. And because you want more of the other boys, I started to write about them more. But this won't be the all scene of them I can promise! ;) :D


 

“I hate you.”

“Yeah, I already got it after the first twenty time.” Luhan sighed lying on a desk and then he continued to listen to music on his iPod.

“But detention? Seriously? I have never been in a detention. And this is all your fault.” Hye-rim was standing in front of the window angrily and slid her sparkling eyes at the boy. But he didn’t care about her.

“It’s rather yours. And that idiot teacher’s.” He murmured then turned the volume up and closed his eyes. He didn’t want it either. Detention? Really? How did that idiot dare to do it with them? Or rather just with him. Hye-rim’s punishment didn’t interest him currently, especially after the previous day. She almost killed Luhan! Seriously, everybody went crazy nowadays, or what?!

He took a deep breath when his phone started to vibrate so he raised the device to his eyes in a greatly bored manner.

 

From: Xiumin

To: Luhan

 

Where are you? I am waiting for you in front of the building.

 

Luhan looked up to the clock then to the girl sitting near to the windows.

 

From: Luhan

To: Xiumin

 

Ten minutes and I'm out of this place. Calm down, Baozi.

 

He sent the message and with that he would have put the phone down when it started to vibrate again.

 

From: Xiumin

To: Luhan

 

Good.

 

And once again.

 

From: Xiumin

To: Luhan

 

And stop calling me Baozi you moron!

 

Luhan just rolled his eyes then hid the mobile into his pocket. Just in time. The classroom’s door suddenly flung open and a not too nice face stepped into. Luhan snorted while the teacher put his things down on the table and when he saw the boy who was still lying on his desk, he walked towards him.

“Hey!” Luhan raised his head when the mathematics teacher pulled the headset out of his ears.

“This is a detention and you are not at home. Took your math exercise book and do something with yourself.” The man said to him angrily then he took the iPod and put it down on his table, in front of him. The king just sighed. It’s incredible that there’s someone who dares to behave with him like this. He wasn’t used to this kind of treatment but he didn’t have time to care with this idiot. First he had to clear the Hye-rim-case. The only matter was that he wanted the girl to fall for him again in vain, as long as she behaved like this, she just annoyed Luhan. And it didn’t lead to the point where the boy could act as in the past.

 

“I have never seen you in such a state.”

“Shut up. Just behave as if we were as good as in the school.”

“You mean this?“ Luhan smirked then he put his hand on the girl's bare knee. Hye-rim just shot a deadly glance towards him but then the boy's fingers started to wander dangerously. His fingertips burnt the girl's skin but Hye-rim tried to push them away in vain. The long fingers pulled upper and upper the hem of her skirt and when he reached her inner thigh she gasped. She grabbed Luhan's wrist immediately and she was grateful because her parents were too deep in a conversation with Luhan's about the business. So they couldn't see her tomato red face.

“Stop it.”- She whispered.”

“But this is how we behave in school.”

“Then my turn.”

 

The boy sighed as an effect of the memories then took his worn exercise book and started to doodle in it. Meanwhile his glance slid towards the teacher’s table and he took a note in his mind, that his iPod and the key of the room were put on it. The first mistake.

After it he continued to doodle and after five minutes he stood up and walked to the teacher.

“Here.” He threw the exercise book down. The man looked up, then after two seconds raised his eyebrows up and looked at the king.

“What is this?” He asked in a threatening tone because there was a stick figure with a knife in its stomach on the squared page.

“You said to do something with myself. I did.” Luhan shrugged carelessly. Meanwhile Hye-rim stopped with her own thing and listen to the happening curiously. It didn’t take long for her to notice the hiding smirk in the corner of Luhan’s mouth and this made her smile too. But then she realised that theoretically she hated the boy.

“Don’t play with me. Took your math book and start to write the homework!” The teacher commanded and Luhan sighed at the umpteenth time that day.

“Then maybe could you give me one? My book isn’t here.”

The teacher started to search among his books but when he realised that the requested thing wasn’t there, he also sighed.

“Stay quiet, I’ll be back soon.” And with that he stood up and left to the staff room. Luhan grinned. Second mistake.

“What the hell are you doing?” Hye-rim asked when she saw the boy packing his stuffs, then going to the door. “Oh, great. You are a genius.” She admitted and started to pack too.

“I know. But why are you packing?” Luhan raised his eyebrows standing in the doorway.

“You don’t think that I will watch you going home and won’t do anything. Good joke.” She snorted but Luhan just laughed.

“I do think.” With that he waved the key of the room in his hand and the girl’s eyes widened.

“No!” She shouted and ran towards the door but the boy was faster. He turned out of the classroom, closed the door and locked it with the key. Hye-rim was late. The king saw through the glass that the girl tried to open the door then started to hit the glass swearing at the boy. Luhan just smiled.

“Sorry but I can’t understand. You know, the door…” He said pointing to his ears then his heels and left the girl behind. After it he threw the key into a trash in the corridor, then putting his hands into his pockets he left the school to meet Xiumin. She is still y when she is angry – he noted it in his mind. He decided that this would be his new method. He will try to find those things in the girl which made her attractive to him in the past, so he can take revenge more easily. Perfect – he grinned and walked out of the gate.

 

But the next days didn’t bring better things, considering that the mathematics teacher wasn’t that kind of person who just let someone lock him out of the classroom while the student walks to a café whistling.

“I still don’t get it why I’m here.” Luhan looked out of the window with his usual bored glance and tried to find out why he had to be on a bus with a bunch of geek idiot, with an unbearable and disrespectful math teacher, and on the top of it why he had to sit next to a person with whom they couldn’t stand each other.

“Because my dear son…” To his greatest misfortune he wasn’t allowed to sit at the back of the bus, but he had to survive the trip behind the teachers. “You escaped from the detention, lock me out of the classroom, lock your partner in, and with these you broke not one rule. And I don’t care who you are, where you came from and what kind of power you have in the school, the rules are the same to you too. And this lady is here because instead of trying to reasonably solve how to get out of the classroom, she presented a whole collection of swears in just two minutes and she even didn’t care about the fact that I was standing in front of her. And after it she shouted at me because ‘the Earth hasn’t seen such an irresponsible, stupid, idiot teacher’. So that’s why you are here.” With that the teacher turned around and Luhan’s glance slid to Hye-rim who was just sitting with lowered head. To an outsider it could seem as if she was just regretting everything she had done but the real case was that she let herself a little smile. And the boy couldn’t hold it back too. Although he could suppress his laughter, a wide grin appeared on his face. Yeah, the royal couple didn’t deny themselves.

The bus slowly get into Seoul’s suburb and a huge building appeared at the end of the road. Luhan cocked an eyebrow and because he didn’t understand what they were doing there, he tapped the teacher’s shoulder.

“What do you want?” The man groaned and the king just glanced.

“Sorry for asking,” he pressed the word ‘sorry’ “but what will be the program here?”

“You know, this is so shameful that you are not aware of the compulsory field trip’s program for which you managed to make a good excuse to skip last year.

“Cause it’s boring.” The simple answer came as if it was totally unequivocal.

“I don’t care if it’s too boring for you. Those students who study advanced biology have to at least once participate in this program. So you too.”

“But I don’t want to be a biologist. The subject just interests me.”

“Look. Stop complaining because I’ve had enough of this princess-style behaviour. You will spend the weekend here if you like it or not. And I don’t want to hear your voice again.” Luhan made a face that the teacher couldn’t see. But he couldn’t help it. He didn’t understand why the principal and the math teacher had thought that the perfect punishment for the two of them would be that if they send them to a field trip to Seoul’s biological research institute. And where will they sleep?

“Sorry, but a last question. Where will we spend the night?” He asked the teacher last time whose face started to twitch for every word of Luhan. He couldn’t get it why everybody gushed over this boy when in reality he was a total catastrophe.

“In a newly built hotel about one hour from here, due to the offer of Hye-rim’s father. Are you happy now?”

“Yeah.” With that the king leaned back in his place happily. At least their accommodation will be worthy for him.

“Then shut up. Really. Because if you continue this, I guarantee that you won’t enjoy the luxury environment during the night.” The argument was closed now. But now came Hye-rim who was pretending to using her phone so far but the truth was that she had been listening to the conversation. And one thing caught her attention.

“Wait. What did you say, where would we spent the night?”

 

 

“So what shall we do, guys?” Baekhyun leaned back in his chair grinning while he looked at the others.

“Admit it, you are grinning because not just you but the king finally got a punishment too.” Xiumin raised his eyebrows then a few moment silent followed this. Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun and Minseok looked at each other then started to laugh at the same time so loudly that they caught the other customers’ attention too in the café. But they didn’t care about the reproachful glances. They were enjoying the situation too much and nothing could disturb it. The great and sacrosanct Luhan got a punishment. Moreover on a field trip. This is the biggest joke on the Earth.

“Oh my god, how many time we will have to listen to this after it.” Sehun leaned back sighing and he felt sorry for himself in advance because he will have to listen to Luhan complaining about the whole weekend.

“Just you will have to. You are his best friend to whom he tells everything. We will just hear the half of this wonderful weekend.” Tao grinned satisfied, and Sehun needed a little self-control not to punch the boy in front of everyone.

The most annoying thing was that Tao was right. “I wonder after how many minutes they kill each other.”

“You mean the teacher and Luhan or Hye-rim and Luhan?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

“The first one would be interesting too but I meant the second option. Let’s admit it, none of them is an easy person and we have already experienced how it is when they hate someone, but now that they hate each other… this is the total Armageddon.” Baekhyun and Xiumin started to examine this statement and after ten seconds they nodded in agreement. It was true. The royal couple’s both member was able to ruin the other during just one weekend.

“I think they could be a pair again.” Sehun let out his own opinion and Minseok looked at him puzzled.

“Are you crazy? They can’t stand the other. Although I would be happy if they were a couple again, under the present circumstances is it totally impossible.” He shook his head.

“Yeah, and don’t forget the fact that Hye-rim almost killed Luhan. You think that after it Luhan would want to be with her again?” Baekhyun joined the demonstration but Sehun shook his head knowingly.

“Luhan thinks that Hye-rim has already run into someone else’s arms…”

“But why?” Tao frowned because a person doesn’t create a story like this on his own, so there must be a cause because of which Luhan’s thinking this way.

“Because we know how he behaves when he gets angry. Then he never looks deeper into the things but I’m sure that Hye-rim doesn’t have anybody.”

“But Kris…”

“He is just for Hye-rim’s revenge. There’s nothing between them, calm down. That would be really the end of the world.” Sehun tried to calm the other three down but there were some who were still sceptic about the things.

“Okay, but why are you so sure?” Baekhyun crossed his arms in front of his chest. The picture of Luhan not being able to breathe because of the cookie was still in his mind.

“Because I talked to her. Right after the breaking up, and now we are still in contact.” He explained and now everything became clear to the others. Hye-rim didn’t care about them since that incident but it seemed that she still didn’t despise Sehun’s company.

“Hey…” Xiumin interrupted and Sehun started to get enough of that he couldn’t say what he wanted to. He just wanted to tell his opinion about the whole thing but these morons just continuously interrupted him! “Isn't it possible, that he thinks that Hye-rim has somebody because of you?”

“Why would he think that?” Sehun asked not understanding it. This is nonsense. Luhan is smart enough that he doesn’t mistake Sehun for a boy who secretly meets Hye-rim. This is absurd.

“Well, you said that you had been in contact with her since the beginnings. Okay, now Luhan thinks that the certain boy is Kris, but he came into the picture later, and we have been hearing about that other boy since the beginnings.” Xiumin said and it seemed to be logic. But Sehun doubted that version and he rather waved that thought away that he is the main reason of this whole mess.

“No, no. Luhan would recognise me but this is not the most important. The main thing is that if they won’t get together this weekend, then we have to help them before they do something stupid.”

“Like killing the other?”

“Yeah, like killing the other.”

“But why do you think that they will get together again?”

“Look. Hye-rim has always loved Luhan, now she just behaves like this because she thinks, that Han has cheated on her because our little king thinks that the girl is not good enough for him. And this hurts her ego too, plus she has to act strong and not break in her lovesickness because that wouldn’t be worthy to a queen. But now she is suffering because she still loves the boy. And Lu still loves her and that incident happened because he drank so much alcohol that I had never seen from him before. But what do you think, why did he choose that method that he wants to make her fall for him again to take revenge on Hye-rim because of her ‘betrayal’?” Sehun looked around but when his eyes met uncomprehending glances he continued. “Because he can keep an eye on her and he can stay close to her. But he denies this cause. He thinks that he will be able to break up with her again after it but I know that he won’t. So the both of them will give up this weekend or we have to help them to prevent the further accidents.” Sehun finished his monologue then leaned back in his chair waiting for the others’ reactions. They couldn’t say anything at that moment because this amount of information was a little too much for them.

“But…” Baekhyun started finishing his order from the waitress. “What about Kris? We should turn him off somehow.”

“Yeah, I saw the day before yesterday that he spoke with that girl with whom Lu had slept. These two can simple interfere.” Xiumin joined too. Sehun nodded.

“Okay, then we need two people who keep an eye on these two and we need two people who help these two ‘desperate lovers’ to notice their feelings and stop this bull.” He announced solemnly. Originally he planned to let them solve their problem on their own but it seemed that they were unable to do it. And the things started to get a little too far.

“Good. Then Kris is mine.” Tao raised his hand. It was the simplest for him because they were childhood friends just their relationship got wrong somehow in the high school. Nobody knew why.

“I take Hye-rim. I can easier communicate with her than with our little Lulu. So I suggest that you should take him because only you can speak this ‘high royal language’ from us.” Xiumin suggested and Sehun nodded again.

“Fine. Then our every problems’ source is Baek’s task. Is it good for you?” He turned to the fourth musketeer but that was busy with his order.

“Oh thank you.” Baekhyun flashed a beautiful smile towards the waitress who blushed and hurried back behind the counter. “Did you see this? I’m an absolute winner at her.” He grinned satisfied but Sehun just reached over the table and hit the boy on his arm with poker face. Then he sat back to his place. “Hey, it hurts!”

“You deserved it.” Sehun shrugged.

“But why? I’m just conquering the heart of a girl.” Baek whined then looked at the waitress longingly who at that moment when the boy looked at her shyly looked somewhere else.

“Now we have other problems than the fact that there’s someone who doesn’t know yet how big mistake she does if she flirts with you. So Baek, please listen to the real problem.” Tao shook his head turning back Baekhyun to the table holding his chin. “So?” Three curious eyes looked at him at the same time.

“So what?”

“So is it good for you to keep an eye on the girl and interfere if something goes wrong?” Xiumin asked sighing and Baekhyun just glanced.

“Uh, yeah, of course, whatever.” He waved and started his Latte.

“Then it’s done. Now we can concentrate on the party tonight.” Sehun grinned while Baekhyun shouted happily because the waitress’ phone number was written down on his napkin.

Their Saturday without their king passed like this. But no matter how peaceful everything was, they missed their friend and cared about the royal couple’s relationship a lot. They belonged together. The four friend knew it very well and they wanted too that the parents had already planned: they have to be together till the end of their life. And they were ready to sacrifice their own time to help these two idiot.